If Jesus is 'God' because he was called "son of God", "lord" and received prostrations then why not David?

Shulammite responds: THEN YOU REALLY DON'T EXIST! That is why I removed your little ninja emoji. What was your name again? What is your profession? You are not a ninja,that is only a title, one you do not hold because only persons, beings, could be it, and not talking about the Ninja mixer. LOL! though you are very diligent in slicing and dicing the word of God . With your assertion, ONE cannot be a father, son and husband according to you. You think God cannot perform multiple roles yet still be God. Remember, God is not limited to your personal opinions .You project onto God the shortcomings of man. God can be multifaceted and still be one. He can do a LARP on earth and still be in the heavens. Have you heard of
bilocation? That is just a glimpse into supernatural projection. God is Divine He can multitask.

so we can take this as you cannot answer the question? thought SO.

:ninja:

Thanks for the reply. #1. is Jesus in the "FORM/NATURE" of God, which is Spirit, (per John 4:24a). YES or No

#2. " 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in human likenes" did the Spirit emptied, himself? Yes, or No

your answer pleaser.

Can something be emptying while at the same time being full? Are you implying that Christ was not filled with the Holy Spirit? I hope not. He was from whom the Holy Spirit flowed to His apostles. And to whom He healed, cast out demons and raised from the dead. Clearly, He can empty Himself upon humanity and still be full of the Holy Spirit because He is God Like a cup that overflows, He empties Himself.

for all the IGNORANT one out there. Title Father. 1 Timothy 1:2 "Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord."

is Timothy Paul Son? biologically. if not why use the term son? ..... (smile)

Can something be emptying while at the same time being full?
NO, now try again
Are you implying that Christ was not filled with the Holy Spirit?
Did not ask U that,

now listen, and READ,
#1. is Jesus in the "FORM/NATURE" of God, which is Spirit, (per John 4:24a). YES or No

#2. " 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in human likenes" did the Spirit emptied, himself? Yes, or No

You speak nonsense because you know not the meaning of Christ's titles.
Your argument is against Paul which doesn't place you on a very firm footing.
You don't know what Son of Man is, Son of David, Son of God or God the Son. Whichever title Paul implements does not negate other titles nor Christ's position as equal to God .
Oh, so you're now suggesting that Paul is contradicting himself? Got it.
You cant grasp that. He is called holy father, mighty God, prince of peace in Isaiah. Christ is clearly God throughout Paul's writings.
And yet he distinguishes them in 1 Corinthians 8:6 which you have yet to address how you plan on reconciling this contradiction.
Paul does not contradict himself
I wholeheartedly agree. I don't have any disagreement with Paul's writings. I'm pointing out YOUR contradictions.
you simply are ever hearing but not perceiving. You think scripture is a house divided.
You're projecting.
A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
They can't produce a coherent argument with anything, most notably any scripture to defend themselves with either. Pathetic. smh

you will lose your soul ,in case you didn't know
Then I will be there on Judgement Day to drag you straight to the depths of hell with me. In case you weren't aware, "backbiters" have their place in hell as well. We'll see you there with the rest of the damned.

I've had enough of your pointless trolling comments. Ignored.

Shulammite responds: THEN YOU REALLY DON'T EXIST! That is why I removed your little ninja emoji. What was your name again? What is your profession? You are not a ninja,that is only a title, one you do not hold because only persons, beings, could be it, and not talking about the Ninja mixer. LOL! though you are very diligent in slicing and dicing the word of God . With your assertion, ONE cannot be a father, son and husband according to you. You think God cannot perform multiple roles yet still be God. Remember, God is not limited to your personal opinions .You project onto God the shortcomings of man. God can be multifaceted and still be one. He can do a LARP on earth and still be in the heavens. Have you heard of
bilocation? That is just a glimpse into supernatural projection. God is Divine He can multitask.

so we can take this as you cannot answer the question? thought SO.

Lol! Clearly, you have no answers that is why you are asking only questions, to which no answer will suffice because in hearing you do not receive. It is obvious you do not really believe.
Romans 10:16-17
The Word Brings Salvation
…16But not all of them welcomed the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?” 17Consequently, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Luke 11:
28But He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
Isaiah 9:
6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Sad you can't call Christ Mighty God.

I think you are simply a ninja jet, spinning in one place never moving forward in life. Do they have life- time warranties?LOL!

Revelation 22:13, ESV: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

There it is in plain and simple ESV.
well here it is in plain and simple,
when did the Spirit die, because he who is First and Last Died, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (KJV)

can't wait to hear this answer

Lol! Clearly, you have no answers that is why you are asking only questions,
just answer the question,
when did the Spirit die, because he who is First and Last Died, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (KJV)

now your answer for all to see.

well here it is in plain and simple,

can't wait to hear this answer

Duh! Another lame attempt at interpreting scripture. Sad really. Maybe if you believed Christ is God you would have the Holy Spirit and be able to get it. Again, as I have said before, people like you put scripture against scripture as though they will implode. I post rev.22:13 and you go find a verse you think is saying the same thing. Christ is the first born of the dead concerning His flesh ascending to the Father after death. And in that case, He says about His life-flesh.

John 10:18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of …

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. Like to see you die and lay 3 days in a tomb and tell yourself get back up.

Duh! Another lame attempt at interpreting scripture. Sad really. Maybe if you believed Christ is God
well let's see what the bible say, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
being is present tense meaning he's God, so you're reproved.
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. Like to see you die and lay 3 days in a tomb and tell yourself get back up.
so, he laid it, (his LIFE), down and he is God (the First and the Last), according to Phil 2:6 , so again when did the FIRST/the LORD all caps lay down his LIFE, scripture please.

well let's see what the bible say, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
being is present tense meaning he's God, so you're reproved.

so, he laid it, (his LIFE), down and he is God (the First and the Last), according to Phil 2:6 , so again when did the FIRST/the LORD all caps lay down his LIFE, scripture please.

Lol! I proved my point. Go do your own foot work. Everyone wants to be famous and put forth no work. You got my point, and I've got your number.

Lol! I proved my point. Go do your own foot work. Everyone wants to be famous and put forth no work. You got my point, and I've got your number.
LOL, u proved nothing, but you were in ERROR, so, when did God die?

:ninja: ,,,, (smile) ,,,,,, lol, lol, lol.

that "Being" in the Form/Nature of God got U ..... :cool: and in the same verse the "EQUAL WITH" got U again. understand the verse never said Equal "TO", but WITH. and U have no clue what that means..... lol;, lol, lol,

this is what I was trying to get fred to see, both of UI are spiritually blind. and ..... IGNORANT, so keep on quoting my motto below.... :eek: YIKES!

LOL, u proved nothing, but you were in ERROR, so, when did God die?

:ninja: ,,,, (smile) ,,,,,, lol, lol, lol.
You squabble over the heel of Christ that the serpent struck. His flesh was only the heel of who the Messiah is. That is revealed in Genesis. Like Lucifer/satan /betrayer of God, you can't grasp the flesh thing of the Messiah. Clearly, God can't die. And still, Christ put down His flesh garment only and took that back up again. You are like a dog chasing its tail.

This is about faith in what is humanly impossible but supernaturally doable. Faith, get it? You have a lot of nerve quoting scriptures and telling people what you think they mean all while denying Christ's divinity. You have a problem. And since you cannot fit anything to its end you should probably retire. This is supernatural stuff that your natural mind cannot fathom.

I simply believe in God and His method, you don't. I choose Christianity as my faith and put my chips on all or nothing. Just because you cannot comprehend the scriptures does mean the aren't saying what they say. If you need proof you have no faith. Faith is hope in those things not seen. Why you don't have faith and I do is a matter for God. Just because you don't accept that Christ is fully God and fully man is your problem, not scriptures or mine. You simply don't like the answers because you are about matters of the flesh not the divine. The scriptures will not accomodate your idea of God, they straight up tell you who God is and His mode of operation. I posted what the scriptures clearly say , say what you want extra, they still say what they say and you cannot say they don't. You simply ignore full context because your itching ears like pretext.

You put yourself as god before God -between He and men by what you do. That didn't work out well for Lucifer. And in full Context all the scriptures support that the Messiah is God. Deal with it! You want to make it your plight to fight against God, have at it. Greater men than you have and died trying. Don't know how you think you will do any better. ?

But that link does not mention 1 Corinthians whereas your recent statement does...

The same "Lord" in reference to Jesus in 1 Corinthians 8:6 refers to Him in 1 Corinthians 10:22 and 1 Corinthians 10:26 proving He is YHWH.

Can you please clarify what you mean by “is YHWH”...

A) The same "Lord" in reference to Jesus in 1 Corinthians 8:6 refers to Him in 1 Corinthians 10:22 and 1 Corinthians 10:26 proving He has Divine Nature.

B) The same "Lord" in reference to Jesus in 1 Corinthians 8:6 refers to Him in 1 Corinthians 10:22 and 1 Corinthians 10:26 proving He is the Being YHWH.

C) The same "Lord" in reference to Jesus in 1 Corinthians 8:6 refers to Him in 1 Corinthians 10:22 and 1 Corinthians 10:26 proving He is a PERSON within the Divine Being.

D) The same "Lord" in reference to Jesus in 1 Corinthians 8:6 refers to Him in 1 Corinthians 10:22 and 1 Corinthians 10:26 proving He ________________. (fill in the blank)

for all the IGNORANT one out there. Title Father. 1 Timothy 1:2 "Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord."

is Timothy Paul Son? biologically. if not why use the term son? ..... (smile)

Tee hee hee you're funny!:ROFLMAO: "Mommy do fish drink water, does Santa exist, why is the sky blue?" Why, why ,why. It would seem 101G you somehow missed the transition to the age of reason. "How can the title Father have multiple meanings?" Well child, just like one can have a godfather and that man not actually be God the Father is the same way one who is adopted either by faith or an institution can call the mentor or adoptive parent father because of taking the role of raising you, you can call a spiritual mentor father and be his son. When you get older and reach the age of reason you will better understand this.? God the Father is not just any father and that title means above all.

Back