If Jesus is 'God' because he was called "son of God", "lord" and received prostrations then why not David?

I never said that. But, you can choose life, which Torah provides.
You going to keep your wife hidden away while she is having her period?

.................. Now... that's life!

Going to make certain Gentile converts be circumcised? I can just picture the altar call on that one.

Jesus was the fulfillment of the Law. Its no longer required. For the Gentile world around us has been Christianized, and no longer paganized!

When the Jews needed to live under the Law to be separated, the pagan nations around them were deviant and perverse. The Jews were not surrounded by our Christianity-transformed world. Christian morality is founded upon the Torah. The pagans of old were not that way.

Last edited:
Do you know what you are doing? Stealing from Jesus now? :)

Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again
he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when this priest had
offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

First he said, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire,
nor were you pleased with them”—though they were offered in accordance with the law.
Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish
the second. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of
Jesus Christ once for all.

I keep telling you.. the animal sacrifices were only symbolic of the reality that was to come. The sacrifice of Jesus was that reality...

................................................................. "And, then the Temple was no more. "

Try being logical instead of religious and emotionally illogical.
You are almost thinking like a Jewish version of an emoting holy roller.

The sacrifice of Jesus was that reality...

................................................................. "And, then the Temple was no more. "

Your verse in Hebrew 10:5 misquotes Psalm 40:6. Enough said. ;)

You going to keep your wife hidden away while she is having her period?

.................. Now... that's life!
Are you for real? Nothing says I need to hide my wife. You're quite the buffoon.

Going to make certain Gentile converts be circumcised? I can just picture the altar call on that one.
That's not my job. But it's required to participate in the Passover.

Jesus was the fulfillment of the Law. Its no longer required. For the Gentile world around us has been Christianized, and no longer paganized!
The trinity is pagan originated.

When the Jews needed to live under the Law to be separated, the pagan nations around them were deviant and perverse. The Jews were not surrounded by our Christianity-transformed world. Christian morality is founded upon the Torah. The pagans of old were not that way.
Christianity is based on the mystery religions, gnosticism, etc.

Your verse in Hebrew 10:5 misquotes Psalm 40:6. Enough said. ;)
Its referring to, but not making a direct quote. For it was the Words of the Lord coming to earth as Jesus.

Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:

“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;
with burnt offerings and sin offerings
you were not pleased.
Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll—
I have come to do your will, my God.’”

Hebrews 10:5-7

Are you for real? Nothing says I need to hide my wife. You're quite the buffoon.
“‘When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period
will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening."

Leviticus 15:19

Its referring to, but not making a direct quote. For it was the Words of the Lord coming to earth as Jesus.

Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:

“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;
with burnt offerings and sin offerings
you were not pleased.
Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll—
I have come to do your will, my God.’”

Hebrews 10:5-7
It's a misquote, as the NT likes to do.

“‘When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period
will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening."

Leviticus 15:19
Where does it say I have to hide my wife? It doesn't.

You exaggerate and look the fool.

Where does it say I have to hide my wife? It doesn't.

You exaggerate and look the fool.
When I was in Israel the religious Jews would refuse to shake hands with a woman just in case....
But, then again. They really tried to follow the "fragmented/truncated" Law.

Do you observe the extra "special sabbaths" during a high holidays?

https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Shabbat/Special/special.html
It explains the mystery of how Jesus was crucified before the (special) sabbath, yet rose three days later on a Sunday.

When I was in Israel the religious Jews would refuse to shake hands with a woman just in case....
That's part of the reason, but also because when married, a man shouldn't touch any woman but his wife.

But, then again. They really tried to follow the "fragmented/truncated" Law.
Well, being that you got the law wrong, you really wouldn't know.

Do you observe the extra "special sabbaths" during a high holidays?
Yes.

https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Shabbat/Special/special.html
It explains the mystery of how Jesus was crucified before the (special) sabbath, yet rose three days later on a Sunday.
Really? Must have missed it........

Well, being that you got the law wrong, you really wouldn't know.
You can follow ALL the Law? No.... All the Temple needs are presently nullified.

They can only follow the "fragmented/truncated" Law.

"For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is as guilty of breaking all of it.

Sin is sin.....

You can follow ALL the Law? No.... All the Temple needs are presently nullified.

They can only follow the "fragmented/truncated" Law.
Just like Daniel did.

"For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is as guilty of breaking all of it.

Sin is sin.....
Actually, this statement is found no where in Tanakh.

Ironically, Jesus has some issues as a penitent, Hebrews 5:7.

How much of the Law did Abraham follow?
He wasn't under the Sinai law. He kept brit milah and whatever else God commanded him.

Genesis
19For I have chosen him, so that he will command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, in order that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has promised.”

But we do know that the smallest of commandments is counted as righteousness for those that do them.

Deut 24:13
You shall certainly restore the pledge (security deposit) to him at sunset, so that he may sleep in his garment and bless you; and it will be credited to you as righteousness (right standing) before the LORD your God

Last edited:
Just like Daniel did.
Well... how did Daniel do it without the sacrifices? Where in the Law does it make this provision? How do we know he did not offer sacrifices like Job, Noah, and Abraham did? No mention of his background if he was born of the priesthood. None I have seen to verify he was not.

Ironically, Jesus has some issues as a penitent, Hebrews 5:7.

During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him.
Hebrews 5:7-9

Jesus (as a man) did no wrong. He never sinned. He was not penitent for having done any wrong. That's your own bias colored opinion.

Why he felt pain? It was a pure soul while being tempted to sin. And, if he were to qualify to die in the place of all mankind? It was imperative that he could not fall like Adam who gave into temptation with wrong thinking. He had to remain sinless,. like the Lamb without spot or blemish chosen for the sacrifice.

He had to be tempted like us all have been. In all areas that are common to all men.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin." Hebrews 4:15

He can empathize with us when we are being tempted in our temptation. But the one thing Jesus can NOT say is 'I know what it is like to sin.

His pain in prayer? He could not afford to fail even once. For all mankind would be lost if he had. That is why he prayed in great agony to the Father. Prayed for all the needed correct thinking as to how he would overcome each temptation . Finding himself being tempted to sin was especially painful to his pure soul.

Over time he completed being tempted in every way possible to what is common to man. That was when he had overcome the world, the Devil.. and religious people.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have inner happiness. In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have conquered the world.”
John 16:33

Jesus (as a man) had overcome the world's sin and evil... All his fervent crying out to the Father in prayer armed him with what was needed to conquer all sin and evil.

Last edited:
Well... how did Daniel do it without the sacrifices? Where in the Law does it make this provision? How do we know he did not offer sacrifices like Job, Noah, and Abraham did? No mention of his background if he was born of the priesthood. None I have seen to verify he was not.
After the temple was built, sacrifices were only accepted at the altar in Jerusalem. We are only told in Daniel that he prayed 3 times daily when the offerings were to have been given, Daniel 6. Just like Hosea said in Hosea 14:2. ;)

During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.
Prosenekas, the prayers of a penitent.

Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him.
Hebrews 5:7-9

Jesus (as a man) did no wrong. He never sinned. He was not penitent for having done any wrong. That's your own bias colored opinion.

Why he felt pain? It was a pure soul while being tempted to sin. And, if he were to qualify to die in the place of all mankind? It was imperative that he could not fall like Adam who gave into temptation with wrong thinking. He had to remain sinless,. like the Lamb without spot or blemish chosen for the sacrifice.

He had to be tempted like us all have been. In all areas that are common to all men.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin." Hebrews 4:15

He can empathize with us when we are being tempted in our temptation. But the one thing Jesus can NOT say is 'I know what it is like to sin.

His pain in prayer? He could not afford to fail even once. For all mankind would be lost if he had. That is why he prayed in great agony to the Father. Prayed for all the needed correct thinking as to how he would overcome each temptation . Finding himself being tempted to sin was especially painful to his pure soul.

Over time he completed being tempted in every way possible to what is common to man. That was when he had overcome the world, the Devil.. and religious people.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have inner happiness. In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have conquered the world.”
John 16:33

Jesus (as a man) had overcome the world's sin and evil... All his fervent crying out to the Father in prayer armed him with what was needed to conquer all sin and evil.
He was just a regular man.

Prosenekas, the prayers of a penitent.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses,
but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin."
Hebrews 4:15

After the temple was built, sacrifices were only accepted at the altar in Jerusalem. We are only told in Daniel that he prayed 3 times daily when the offerings were to have been given, Daniel 6. Just like Hosea said in Hosea 14:2. ;)

Hosea 4:2 has a context... One you avoided.

O Israel, return to the Lord your God,
For you have stumbled because of your iniquity;
Take words with you,
And return to the Lord.
Say to Him,
“Take away all iniquity;
Receive us graciously,
For we will offer the sacrifices (calves)of our lips.

They needed to RETURN. They were waiting for their Temple sacrifices to be returned.
You have yet to return to Him. For 2000 years?

I think maybe your prayers to him are pretentious in his eyes to be so slow to return you to relationship. A relationship you do not yet know.

Here's the crux of your problem.

Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves.
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise
him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’
Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

You are still lost. So happen to be of the Jewish race who is lost.

You will NEVER understand as you now are being.

So.... in the mean while?

Stay religious! Better than being an alcoholic like the Jews were in Isaiah's day. Or, heaven forbid... as the murderous Jews were in Jeremiah's day.

Its been 2000 years? And the Jews have not been returned to relationship with God the Father? Must be doing something right.

You pick and use Scripture like a fundy preacher does in your own way. = Religion.

At that time the Temple was still the Temple, and not converted into a Muslim Mosque. It was ready to be returned to its function.

Not so, today. There is no Temple as it should be to look to.

Three times a day? Times 2000 years? That is a lot of God not wanting to hear someone.

What have you been doing wrong that He should not hear? The Holocaust was God hearing? The Pogroms of Russia?

God is still saving Jews. I and others like me are living proof.

Esau was of the same genes as Jacob. Their father was Isaac. Are we saved by merit of race? Were they under the Law to be saved?

And, David was a descendant of Ruth, a Moabite.

Even Abraham was a gentile saved long before he was circumcised. He was not under the Law.

They believed and were accepted, because they found themselves believing. . Not trying to follow rules to required to follow to be saved.

But, they all offered animal sacrifices with the required blood.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses,
but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin."
Hebrews 4:15
But, he did. Prosenekas. There are known sins, and sins of omission.

Hosea 4:2 has a context... One you avoided.
Yes, Hosea 14:2 does.

O Israel, return to the Lord your God,
For you have stumbled because of your iniquity;
Take words with you,
And return to the Lord.
Say to Him,
“Take away all iniquity;
Receive us graciously,
For we will offer the sacrifices (calves)of our lips.
Yes, prayers are acceptable as bulls, sacrifices.

They needed to RETURN. They were waiting for their Temple sacrifices to be returned.
You have yet to return to Him. For 2000 years?
Repentance and prayer is a return.

I think maybe your prayers to him are pretentious in his eyes to be so slow to return you to relationship. A relationship you do not yet know.
That's funny coming from you since you're cut off.

Here's the crux of your problem.
I don't have one.

Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves.
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise
him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’
Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Yes. The Torah.

You are still lost. So happen to be of the Jewish race who is lost.

You will NEVER understand as you now are being.

So.... in the mean while?

Stay religious! Better than being an alcoholic like the Jews were in Isaiah's day. Or, heaven forbid... as the murderous Jews were in Jeremiah's day.

Its been 2000 years? And the Jews have not been returned to relationship with God the Father? Must be doing something right.

You pick and use Scripture like a fundy preacher does in your own way. = Religion.
Do you think your words as an apostate make an impact? No.

At that time the Temple was still the Temple, and not converted into a Muslim Mosque. It was ready to be returned to its function.

Not so, today. There is no Temple as it should be to look to.

Three times a day? Times 2000 years? That is a lot of God not wanting to hear someone.
Who says he doesn't hear? He does. What He does say is:

Proverbs 28:9
If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

We know your prayers are garbage.

What have you been doing wrong that He should not hear? The Holocaust was God hearing? The Pogroms of Russia?
God always hears. We don't always get our prayers answered. It's not a hard concept.

God is still saving Jews. I and others like me are living proof.
Different spirit is what you heard.

Esau was of the same genes as Jacob. Their father was Isaac. Are we saved by merit of race? Were they under the Law to be saved?
It's always been grace since Eden.

And, David was a descendant of Ruth, a Moabite.
Yes.

Even Abraham was a gentile saved long before he was circumcised. He was not under the Law.
He was under the commandments God gave him.

They believed and were accepted, because they found themselves believing. . Not trying to follow rules to required to follow to be saved.
Actually, they were obedient to the commandments given. Nothing would have happened otherwise.

But, they all offered animal sacrifices with the required blood.
But not human sacrifices.

Who says he doesn't hear? He does. What He does say is:

Proverbs 28:9
If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

We know your prayers are garbage.

You know what you sound like?

Allahu Akbar!

Both of you are emotionally driven and blindly religious.

You do not know God. For you do not know His Son.

I do not take pride in saying that. Rather.. it saddens me to have to say it.

Back