If Jesus is 'God' because he was called "son of God", "lord" and received prostrations then why not David?

No kidding the prince will eat bread and before that? Like really? Do you think pretexting and ignoring the verses it follows makes you right?

Lol! Sometimes ya just gotta walk away. Already answered all this. Enjoy spinning your wheels.?
As I said and will again, you need to go to the Trinitarian Bible hub commentaries on that passage and you will that even they are in agreement with me on this verse.

You also need to write those two verses in your search box and click on the Bible hub for them and you will see all of the translations and what they say, and some say to eat before the Lord and others say he will he will feast before the Lord and yet others say he will eat bread before the Lord.

The fact remains the same however that Ezekiel is making a clear distinction between Yahweh and the Prince and even your own trinitarian commentaries are honest enough to admit this even if you are not.

By the way, you really have no sensible answer for it and that is because you are not being led by the Holy Spirit.

Concerning your last words above therefore, why don't you just walk away then? Be my quest, for it isn't going to bother me one way or the other, for you are a totally confused individual.

Last edited:
No kidding the prince will eat bread and before that? Like really? Do you think pretexting and ignoring the verses it follows makes you right?

Lol! Sometimes ya just gotta walk away. Already answered all this. Enjoy spinning your wheels.?
By the way, I mistakenly gave Isaiah 44:6 as the reference where God uses his knowing the end from the beginning to reveal he is alone God and no one beside him but I meant to give Isaiah 46:9-10 instead and in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said that not only does he not know it but that only the Father does period.

So go and chew on that tid bit of truth for a while being you want to say that Jesus revealed himself as Yahweh God, for his words in Matthew 24:36 don't line up with that idea.

By the way, I mistakenly gave Isaiah 44:6 as the reference where God uses his knowing the end from the beginning to reveal he is alone God and no one beside him but I meant to give Isaiah 46:9-10 instead and in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said that not only does he not know it but that only the Father does period.

So go and chew on that tid bit of truth for a while being you want to say that Jesus revealed himself as Yahweh God, for his words in Matthew 24:36 don't line up with that idea.
Mistakes happen no biggie! But I don't chew on hay. God Bless!

As I said and will again, you need to go to the Trinitarian Bible hub commentaries on that passage and you will that even they are in agreement with me on this verse.

You also need to write those two verses in your search box and click on the Bible hub for them and you will see all of the translations and what they say, and some say to eat before the Lord and others say he will he will feast before the Lord and yet others say he will eat bread before the Lord.

The fact remains the same however that Ezekiel is making a clear distinction between Yahweh and the Prince and even your own trinitarian commentaries are honest enough to admit this even if you are not.

By the way, you really have no sensible answer for it and that is because you are not being led by the Holy Spirit.

Concerning your last words above therefore, why don't you just walk away then? Be my quest, for it isn't going to bother me one way or the other, for you are a totally confused individual.
Thanks for sharing. ? Lol! Take care.

Christ is God today, yesterday and tomorrow and you-a locust.
Only the Sabellians around here go around spewing out insults at your rate. In fact we can usually tell someone's (bogus) theology just by the degree to which they insult others on a regular basis (no-one ever got insulted by the apostles or by Christ for not deferring to him as God in the flesh).

Last edited:
You are entitled to your opinion. If you find the truth insulting carry on in what you are. No skin off of my back. Christ did lose some for you tho. If you decide you like His truth -( that He is God) then come around, He will only wait so long tho.
Lord God Jesus is King!
Christ acknowledged only his Father as "The God," and himself as the Word of God & Son of God. You confound persons and engage in the heresy of Priscillian, who par excellence, purported to worship Christ-God.

Last edited:
Only the Sabellians around here go around spewing out insults at your rate. In fact we can usually tell someone's (bogus) theology just by the degree to which they insult others on a regular basis (no-one ever got insulted by the apostles or by Christ for not deferring to him as God in the flesh).
Joel1:
The Invasion of Locusts
…3Tell it to your children; let your children tell it to their children, and their children to the next generation. 4What the devouring locust has left, the swarming locust has eaten; what the swarming locust has left, the young locust has eaten; and what the young locust has left, the destroying locust has eaten. 5

Are you calling God a Sabellian? Oh, I forgot you don't think Christ is God and teach that. If the shoe fits wear it! My opinion is God's. If you are insulted by Him, good! You should be.

Sounds more like you are a racist really. Must have been that Ethiopian stuff I spoke of that sent you into a tizzy. I simply like learning from all the denominations regardless of color. All have something to bring to the table. I only embrace their precious gems. Hebrews are not like racist Christ hating Jews. We love Joseph's coat of many colors. Look at you, you heard Ethiopia and then started bearing false witness. I read your post and call you a locust not out of assumption or false witness but rather for witnessing your false doctrine you willingly shared.

Sabellianism 1. relating to the teachings of Sabellius (fl. c. 220 in North Africa), who developed a form of the modalist doctrine that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not truly distinct but merely aspects of one divine being.

I happen to believe that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three distinct heads of the One true God. I gave the example of a three-leaf clover and said that our own hearts, souls and minds are a living metaphor or abstract reflection of the Divine heart , spirit and mind called God. They are in harmony however and teach harmony to us. I believe Christ made a clear distinction not only in name but approach of the Holy Trinity. The Holy Spirit is in essence the mutual love of the Father for the Son and the Son for the Father and proceeds from both. It is an intellectual love and feeling. It is bestowed within the faithful and is evident with the performance of gifts. But clearly, Christ is in the form of a Son of Man when He took on flesh. Enoch saw this form in heaven when he was taken up, this BEFORE Christ was born of the Virgin Mary. Though the Son had the appearance of one like unto a Son of Man He is a Spirit being whose energy looked like what we are to be when in perfect human form. That will be after the resurrection. However, there is a time coming when we will experience a glimpse of what is to be when we in Christ have our own transfiguration. It will be like when Moses had His countenance changed because of being in the presence of the Lord for a long time.

Exodus 34: Moses’ Face Shines​

29 And it came about, when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses’ hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him. 30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to approach him. 31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them. 32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the Lord had spoken to him on Mount Sinai. 33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face. 34 But whenever Moses went in before the Lord to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded, 35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses’ face shone. So Moses would put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

For today however, there will be no veiling one's countenance in Christ. The purpose for the veil over his face denotes time. Time is a veil. As you notice, there is a TIME when Moses would be veiled and a TIME when he wasn't. I am not going to reveal too much in here, it is for the House, these sort of mysteries.

Mistakes happen no biggie! But I don't chew on hay. God Bless!
Sorry but wood, hay and stubble is all that you are being fed and chewing on and it won't be that long now before you realize it either, for that time is fast approaching and the coming consuming fire of God will soon enough reveal it also.

Sorry but wood, hay and stubble is all that you are being fed and chewing on and it won't be that long now before you realize it either, for that time is fast approaching and the coming consuming fire of God will soon enough reveal it also.
Lol! But ok. Thanks for the comic relief! Don't want to lose our sense of humor with these debates. God Bless!

Lol! But ok. Thanks for the comic relief! Don't want to lose our sense of humor with these debates. God Bless!
Here is the reason why I cannot give you a blessing from God like you are doing.

2 John 9-11

New American Standard Bible

9 Anyone who goes too far and does not remain in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who remains in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting; 11 for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.

When are you people ever going to come to a knowledge of the truth with all of your "ever learning" and studying of the Bible that you occupy yourself with?

Here is the reason why I cannot give you a blessing from God like you are doing.

2 John 9-11

New American Standard Bible

9 Anyone who [b]goes too far and does not remain in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who remains in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting; 11 for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.
Lol! One problem, I am not the deceiver you are. You are not in my house but some public forum. God is giving you an opportunity to repent and get right before Him. Clearly, you cannot interpret scripture. If I met you outside of my house hearing what you spew, I would not say "hey great, common in and have a cup of coffee." Lol! I would keep your filth out of my house. But as I said this is not my house. You are at crossroads don't know how many chances you will have to change paths.

2 John 1:9-11​

9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
I am STILL striving and stepping in the faith- did not reject.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them.
11 Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.

I did not invite you into my house. I said God bless! And I hope He can for your sake. It is a hopeful statement. I would not wish hell on anyone but unfortunately it happens too frequently that men go to hell at the end of the day.
Luke 6:28
Love Your Enemies
27But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well.…

With your very response-" Here is the reason why I cannot give you a blessing from God like you are doing", shows you are not about the salvation of souls. You sound like the whited sepulchers- Rabbis of Christ time. I am not fancying myself too good to withhold help. My hand is as extended as long as God keeps time in my favor.

2John 1:

Beware of Deceivers

7For many deceivers have gone out into the world, refusing to confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8Watch yourselves, so that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be fully rewarded. 9Anyone who runs ahead without remaining in the teaching of Christ does not have God. Whoever remains in His teaching has both the Father and the Son.
I DO!
10If anyone comes to you but does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your home or even greet him. 11Whoever greets such a person shares in his evil deeds.

I am speaking in a public forum. If I believed what you are saying I could not speak in forums because there will always be nonbelievers. I am not accepting your teaching and do not greet it or meet it with acceptance but righteous indignation by revealing the truth. If it does not save you because you refuse it, it may save someone from being influenced by you. You curse me, I bless is all and that preserves my faith and does not allow my armor to get dross or rust.

2 Peter 3:
The Day of the Lord
…8Beloved, do not let this one thing escape your notice: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance. 10But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare.…

Lol! One problem, I am not the deceiver you are. You are not in my house but some public forum. God is giving you an opportunity to repent and get right before Him. Clearly, you cannot interpret scripture. If I met you outside of my house hearing what you spew, I would not say "hey great, common in and have a cup of coffee." Lol! I would keep your filth out of my house. But as I said this is not my house. You are at crossroads don't know how many chances you will have to change paths.

2 John 1:9-11​

9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
I am STILL striving and stepping in the faith- did not reject.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them.
11 Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.

I did not invite you into my house. I said God bless! And I hope He can for your sake. It is a hopeful statement. I would not wish hell on anyone but unfortunately it happens too frequently that men go to hell at the end of the day.
Luke 6:28
Love Your Enemies
27But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well.…

With your very response-" Here is the reason why I cannot give you a blessing from God like you are doing", shows you are not about the salvation of souls. You sound like the whited sepulchers- Rabbis of Christ time. I am not fancying myself too good to withhold help. My hand is as extended as long as God keeps time in my favor.

2John 1:

Beware of Deceivers

7For many deceivers have gone out into the world, refusing to confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8Watch yourselves, so that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be fully rewarded. 9Anyone who runs ahead without remaining in the teaching of Christ does not have God. Whoever remains in His teaching has both the Father and the Son.
I DO!
10If anyone comes to you but does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your home or even greet him. 11Whoever greets such a person shares in his evil deeds.

I am speaking in a public forum. If I believed what you are saying I could not speak in forums because there will always be nonbelievers. I am not accepting your teaching and do not greet it or meet it with acceptance but righteous indignation by revealing the truth. If it does not save you because you refuse it, it may save someone from being influenced by you. You curse me, I bless is all and that preserves my faith and does not allow my armor to get dross or rust.

2 Peter 3:
The Day of the Lord
…8Beloved, do not let this one thing escape your notice: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance. 10But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare.…
Oh yes you are the deceiver and you also proved you don't know the word of God and what God has commanded you to do either, for being you say that I am the deceiver, than you shouldn't have given me a "God Blessing" after you got through with your reply unto me but you did, didn't you?

Jesus never taught anyone that he was God and that we must believe in him as God either, and that is what you are teaching and it is contrary to what Jesus very clearly said himself in John 17:3 below.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life that they might know you (and he was praying to the Father alone) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent".

Now, what did Jesus very clearly say our eternal life depended upon in the verse above?

Our knowing the single person of the Father as The Only True God and himself as the Christ whom he has sent, that is the answer and you don't believe what Jesus himself taught about this but instead you insist that one must believe in Jesus as God and God as a trinity and which there is no scriptures to back up whatsoever period.

Notice, Jesus not only called the Father The Only True God but then made an even further distinction between himself and The Only True God by saying that we must also believe that he is the Christ whom The Only True God sent.

Now where does it ever say that one must believe in Jesus as God and God as a trinity to have eternal life?

Sorry but you aren't going to find even one passage to prove this and yet I have a very powerful one in John 17:3 that says otherwise and right out of the mouth of Jesus himself also or don't you even know what the word "monos" translated "only" or "alone" means?

Not to mention many other verses like John 5:26 and John 6:57 and Matthew 24:36 and Isaiah 46:9-10 and these only scratch at the surface of the facts also.

The fact is, you take a lot of your verses out of their proper context and like you do with 1 Corinthians 8:6 for instance but Jesus himself called his Father our Father and his God our God but you believe in a foreign god and not the God that Jesus taught and that is what 2 John 9-12 applies to you trins.

What you don't know also, is that I used to be a devout Trinitarian myself for better than 30 years and even taught the singles in my church until God finally got me to admit the many contradictions that I was seeing all the while I was believing this way.

It was hard for me to admit them also but I eventually gave in to the Spirit and did because I was truly saved and born again of his Spirit, so you are not communicating with someone who doesn't know what you believe and why you believe it, for I can assure you that I do.

Last edited:
What you don't know also, is that I used to be a devout Trinitarian myself for better than 30 years and even taught the singles in my church until God finally got me to admit the many contradictions that I was seeing all the while I was believing this way.
So, because you could not understand it, you deny Christ's Divinity now? Oh Boya! That's an improvement.....no not really.

So, because you could not understand it, you deny Christ's Divinity now? Oh Boya! That's an improvement.....no not really.
LOL, it had nothing to do with not being able to understand it but rather with the many contradicting verses in the Bible that refute it and many coming from the mouth of Jesus himself and like the ones I have already shown you.

Here is another that trins and trin translators totally butcher below and on this one I have used the KJV because it is closest to the wording in the Bible Hub interlinear from Greek to English.

John 14:

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Notice that although Jesus says, "he that has seen me has seen the Father also" and then goes on to say "have I been with you so long and yet you still do not know me Philipp", Jesus gives us the reason for this in verse 10 and says that "the words that he just spoke unto them were not his but rather those of the Father who was dwelling within him".

In the original Jesus actually says "I am not speaking from myself but it is the Father within me, he is doing the works" or in other words, it was the Father within him speaking through and manifesting himself through Jesus to Phillip and not those of Jesus himself.

Therefore his answer to why when they saw him they also saw the Father, was not because Jesus himself was also God like trins twist this to be meaning, but rather because the Father Yahweh God was dwelling within Jesus and revealing himself through Jesus to the disciples.

Last edited:
LOL, it had nothing to do with not being able to understand it but rather with the many contradicting verses in the Bible that refute it and many coming from the mouth of Jesus himself and like the ones I have already shown you.

Here is another that trins and trin translators totally butcher below and on this one I have used the KJV because it is closest to the wording in the Bible Hub interlinear from Greek to English.

John 14:

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Notice that although Jesus says, "he that has seen me has seen the Father also" and then goes on to say "have I been with you so long and yet you still do not know me Philipp", Jesus gives us the reason for this in verse 10 and says that "the words that he just spoke unto them were not his but rather those of the Father who was dwelling within him".

In the original Jesus actually says "I am not speaking from myself but it is the Father within me, he is doing the works" or in other words, it was the Father within him speaking through and manifesting himself through Jesus to Phillip and not those of Jesus himself.

Therefore his answer to why when they saw him they also saw the Father, was not because Jesus himself was also God like trins twist this to be meaning, but rather because the Father Yahweh God was dwelling within Jesus and revealing himself through Jesus to the disciples.
Yeah ok! Too many broken pieces, I'll pass on this recap and disaster.

John 14:

The Father dwells in ALL believers.
NOT ONE of them can say "He who has seen me has seen The Father".

Back