If Jesus Is God Then He Is The Father

You forgot the Father to mention that the Father was in the Son. Also, since God is in three roles then distinctions must be made when each role is presented. God bless you. :)
The scripturally accurate explanation for "roles" is this...

God is revealed as the Father for creation.

God is revealed inside His human son for redemption.(Not, AS HIS human son).

God is revealed as the Holy Ghost inside us for regeneration.

We need to fix the middle part.

How can the Holy Spirit be three substances since there is one Spirit of God. In fact the church joined to the one Spirit of God is one substance. The fact is that we probably have no understanding yet what it means to be joined to one Spirit. It may just be that spiritual creations are roles or manifestations of God just as the son of man, the Son of God and the Father. Please understand that the risen Jesus is no longer flesh any more but Spirit. I have to wait on God for understanding. God bless you. :)

Not sure how you arrived at that question. Let me explain it again to specifically answer your question. I am one person. I have a spirit, soul, and body. (mind, conscience and body). I do not have three spirits, three souls and three bodies. Therefore, I don't have three minds, three consciences, nor three bodies.

God is one God. The Father is the Mind. (We have the mind of Christ, 1 Cor. 2:16. Christ had the mind of the Father which is why he never did anything on his own, but what he saw the Father do in heaven. How? His mind.) The Spirit is the power. We have that same power called grace (charisma) to be totally righteous when born again. Jesus is the body, and in Him is the mind of the Father, and the power of the Spirit. All together they are one God.

Not sure how you arrived at that question. Let me explain it again to specifically answer your question. I am one person. I have a spirit, soul, and body. (mind, conscience and body). I do not have three spirits, three souls and three bodies. Therefore, I don't have three minds, three consciences, nor three bodies.

God is one God. The Father is the Mind. (We have the mind of Christ, 1 Cor. 2:16. Christ had the mind of the Father which is why he never did anything on his own, but what he saw the Father do in heaven. How? His mind.) The Spirit is the power. We have that same power called grace (charisma) to be totally righteous when born again. Jesus is the body, and in Him is the mind of the Father, and the power of the Spirit. All together they are one God.
Jesus is the Spirit of God , the body of God and the soul of God yet God manifest himself in roles of God yet it is one Spirit. All roles of God are unified roles which is why they are one. However, more than one substance I do not understand. God bless you. :)

The scripturally accurate explanation for "roles" is this...

God is revealed as the Father for creation.

God is revealed inside His human son for redemption.(Not, AS HIS human son).

God is revealed as the Holy Ghost inside us for regeneration.

We need to fix the middle part.
Yes, God manifest in the son of man who is human is correct but it is still a role of God. God bless you. :)

Jesus is the Spirit of God , the body of God and the soul of God yet God manifest himself in roles of God yet it is one Spirit. All roles of God are unified roles which is why they are one. However, more than one substance I do not understand. God bless you. :)

Well at least you are not thinking in threes. LOL In that I think you understand what I wrote now even the first time.

Personally, I don't mind your belief if you are Oneness. Believing in Jesus is the main thing. Then you automatically have the Father also whether you believe in Him or not.

Well at least you are not thinking in threes. LOL In that I think you understand what I wrote now even the first time.

Personally, I don't mind your belief if you are Oneness. Believing in Jesus is the main thing. Then you automatically have the Father also whether you believe in Him or not.
If one believes in Jesus they will know the Father and the Son because God who is Spirit will teach them.

1Jn 2:22 Who is the liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, even he that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that confesseth the Son hath the Father also.

God bless you. :)

Last edited:
Yes, God manifest in the son of man who is human is correct but it is still a role of God. God bless you. :)
Is God manifest in Himself?

Or, is God manifest in someone else?

Was God IN Christ, reconciling the world unto himself?

Or, was God AS Christ, reconciling the world unto himself?

Is God manifest in Himself?

Or, is God manifest in someone else?

Was God IN Christ, reconciling the world unto himself?

Or, was God AS Christ, reconciling the world unto himself?
God is manifest out of roles of himself. God bless you. :)

Jesus is God and was from the beginning. But I suppose you could argue for either and be right.
All I am saying is God is inside Jesus and was always inside Jesus, which is the theme of the Godhead of scripture.

Incarnationists deny this theme because they are rooted in Catholicism.

All I am saying is God is inside Jesus and was always inside Jesus, which is the theme of the Godhead of scripture.

Incarnationists deny this theme because they are rooted in Catholicism.
God was in CHRIST, ....... Jesus is God in a ECHAD of First and Last. notice God was IN ...... "CHRIST" that flesh. Not Jesus the Spirit. remember, at the Baptism. the Holy Spirit lighted on him, meaning God, (the Ordinal First), Now remembers in Phil 2:6-8 God (the Son, the Ordinal Last) was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in that flesh. And was empowered just as we today are, God, Jesus the Holy Spirit is in us, our bodies, helping us, oiur spirits to overcome, and maintain supremacy over our flesh bodies.

remember, when he, the Ordinal Last, the Son made himself empty, G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). he was EMPOWERED by the Ordinal First, at the baptism hence why the scripture says "God", (the Ordinal First), was In, In, ... "CHRIST", and not in Jesus the Spirit.

hoped that helped.

:ninja:

God was in CHRIST, ....... Jesus is God in a ECHAD of First and Last. notice God was IN ...... "CHRIST" that flesh. Not Jesus the Spirit. remember, at the Baptism. the Holy Spirit lighted on him, meaning God, (the Ordinal First), Now remembers in Phil 2:6-8 God (the Son, the Ordinal Last) was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in that flesh. And was empowered just as we today are, God, Jesus the Holy Spirit is in us, our bodies, helping us, oiur spirits to overcome, and maintain supremacy over our flesh bodies.

remember, when he, the Ordinal Last, the Son made himself empty, G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). he was EMPOWERED by the Ordinal First, at the baptism hence why the scripture says "God", (the Ordinal First), was In, In, ... "CHRIST", and not in Jesus the Spirit.

hoped that helped.

Was God inside Christ(His son) or was God inside Himself(His own body)?

God was in CHRIST, .......
That means God was in his son. It does not mean God was his son.
Jesus is God in a ECHAD of First and Last.
The scripture does not say Jesus is God. Do not make a claim that you cannot support with scripture.
notice God was IN ...... "CHRIST" that flesh.
God was in his son. therefore God is not his son.
Not Jesus the Spirit. remember, at the Baptism. the Holy Spirit lighted on him, meaning God, (the Ordinal First),
God's spirit lighted on his son.
Now remembers in Phil 2:6-8 God (the Son, the Ordinal Last) was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while in that flesh.
It does not say God the son. You are making false claims.
And was empowered just as we today are, God, Jesus the Holy Spirit is in us, our bodies, helping us, oiur spirits to overcome, and maintain supremacy over our flesh bodies.
Are you saying that God empowered himself as Jesus his son?
That is two Gods sir. Can you not see your folly
hoped that helped.

Hoe can that rubbish help anyone?

Scripture is clear that there is a Father and a Son.
Yep, The father is God and the son is the son of God.
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin:
This is proof that Jesus was a man
but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
Two entities.
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
The father is with his son Jesus. That does not make Jesus God. In the same way, God with us does not make us God.

nope I ran Stright to it and exposed it. or do u want the same exposer of John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 which eliminates any Father and Son as two separate persons.... :love::cry: Oh dear.
So in your theology where the father is his own son, the immortal God died. Is that correct?

Back