If Jesus Is God Then He Is The Father

Was God inside Christ(His son) or was God inside Himself(His own body)?
the Ordinal First was in the same body as the Ordinal last, (who was in a NONE- GLORIFIED state),
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.

see again the baptism of the Lord Jesus, just as the Holy spirit ... NOW dwells in each of us, to help our spirit. John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

question, where do he dwell at? in our conscience: an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior: Just google the word, "conscience", now, as in our sin removal, scripture, Hebrews 10"22 "Having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience" means our having the inward consciousness of debarring sin removed through the blood of Christ; the "full assurance of faith" in the completed atonement, and the "true heart," being presupposed

Hoped that helped

:ninja:

Let's take this a couple at a time so that we can get Maximum exposer of this nonsense.
That means God was in his son. It does not mean God was his son.
see https://forums.carm.org/threads/if-...ge-5#:~:text=Add bookmark-,#81,-Truther said:
The scripture does not say Jesus is God. Do not make a claim that you cannot support with scripture.
read John 1:3, and Isaiah 44:24 and tell all of us ... is this the same one "PERSON" who made all Things?" yes or no

this is just for starters. ...... :cool:

So in your theology where the father is his own son, the immortal God died. Is that correct?
have u not been reading? I started not to answer this, bnut the STRONG, nust bear the weak.

#1. NOT MY THEOLOGY, but God's

#2. no, the Ordinal last separates or is without a NATURAL BODY with BLOOD, which is the First "DEATH"..... :LOL: the body dies, the spirit do not. don't u know this? remember, there are two Deaths. I guess u didn't know that either. LISTEN, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

WHAT DIES? read it again. ....... thank u ..... the body dies. not the spirit..... Oh my ..... help a bible study is needed.

have u not been reading? I started not to answer this, bnut the STRONG, nust bear the weak.
Don't worry I am bearing you
#1. NOT MY THEOLOGY, but God's
It is your theology. God said Jesus is his son. And Jesus said God is his Father.
#2. no, the Ordinal last separates or is without a NATURAL BODY with BLOOD, which is the First "DEATH"..... :LOL: the body dies, the spirit do not.
God does not have a body and God cannot die. Jesus has a body and Jesus died and was resurrected
don't u know this? remember, there are two Deaths.
How does that help your argument when God cannot die?
I guess u didn't know that either. LISTEN, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
Therefore Jesus died since he was resurrected. This does not help your argument about Jesus being God.
WHAT DIES? read it again. ....... thank u ..... the body dies.
yes, Jesus died so he is not God. Thanks for your understanding.
not the spirit..... Oh my ..... help a bible study is needed.

Oh my! Not the spirit ... I guess you agree God did not die but Jesus did, therefore Jesus is not God.

Let's take this a couple at a time so that we can get Maximum exposer of this nonsense.

see https://forums.carm.org/threads/if-jesus-is-god-then-he-is-the-father.11229/page-5#:~:text=Add bookmark-,#81,-Truther said:
Why would you post a link to your nonsense?
read John 1:3,
vs 14 says he is the firstborn of the father...
and Isaiah 44:24 and tell all of us ... is this the same one "PERSON" who made all Things?" yes or no

this is just for starters. ...... :cool:

You are equating hidden scripture and revealed scripture. The OT scripture is hidden from the wise and the prudent. That is why you assume Jesus is his father.
Luke 1:32
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
CJB
He will be great, he will be called Son of Ha‘Elyon. Adonai, God, will give him the throne of his forefather David;

In your theology, God has a forefather named David.

Why would you post a link to your nonsense?
WHY? 2 Timothy 4:1 "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;" 2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."
2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" 2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

WHY? 2 Timothy 4:1 "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;" 2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."
2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" 2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

But you are not preaching the word. You are making up your own theology. You are teaching that Jesus is his father

Did I write a joke? please explain the part of what I wrote that is funny...
Newbirth said:
Why would that matter? Father would mean he has offspring in both cases. In no case does it mean he is his own offspring.
who is beating whom?
But you are not preaching the word. You are making up your own theology. You are teaching that Jesus is his father
this is why u know nothing. just look at the titles in this forum. the same thing, over, and over, but u are still not getting it! u have no understanding. just as the scriptures clearly states, 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

the Lord Jesus can give u the answer right in the bible staring u in the face, no that's not right, or is it what u been taught all your life. never really taking the time to see if what u believe really stack up against God's Holy Word, but rather see if u can beat someone else up.

what a Christian mentality is that? the bible say let every man examine himself. but yet the Christian is to see if I can overcome my brother.... and at the same time falling on your own fact, and face.

question, "What are u going to do when u beat everyone else?". u and the Lord Jesus are going to take a victory lap?

I rather help my brother along by providing INFORMATION that is useful to them. I have no competitors not in the body of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:13 "But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing." 2 Thessalonians 3:14 "And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed." 2 Thessalonians 3:15 "Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother."

so, see iu.

the Ordinal First was in the same body as the Ordinal last, (who was in a NONE- GLORIFIED state),
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.

see again the baptism of the Lord Jesus, just as the Holy spirit ... NOW dwells in each of us, to help our spirit. John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

question, where do he dwell at? in our conscience: an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior: Just google the word, "conscience", now, as in our sin removal, scripture, Hebrews 10"22 "Having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience" means our having the inward consciousness of debarring sin removed through the blood of Christ; the "full assurance of faith" in the completed atonement, and the "true heart," being presupposed

Hoped that helped

You just stripped Jesus of his individuality.

All incarnationists do.

None of you folks believe the words of Jesus as he speaks of his God as another individual.

None of you folks believe the Apostles as they also speak of the individuality of the man Christ Jesus and his God.

All of you are presuppositionist, Roman Catholics.

this is why u know nothing. just look at the titles in this forum. the same thing, over, and over, but u are still not getting it! u have no understanding. just as the scriptures clearly states, 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."
The truth is God is Jesus' father...
Romans 15:6
That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
the Lord Jesus can give u the answer right in the bible staring u in the face, no that's not right, or is it what u been taught all your life. never really taking the time to see if what u believe really stack up against God's Holy Word, but rather see if u can beat someone else up.
yes the Lord Jesus tell us that his father was in heaven while he Jesus was on earth
Matthew 16:17
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
what a Christian mentality is that? the bible say let every man examine himself. but yet the Christian is to see if I can overcome my brother.... and at the same time falling on your own fact, and face.
God did not call anyone to be a Christian
question, "What are u going to do when u beat everyone else?". u and the Lord Jesus are going to take a victory lap?
Who wants to beat anyone? Where did anyone post they want to beat someone?
I rather help my brother along by providing INFORMATION that is useful to them.
Which you are yer to provide.
I have no competitors not in the body of Christ.
That is because you are not in the body of Christ.
2 Thessalonians 3:13 "But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing." 2 Thessalonians 3:14 "And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed." 2 Thessalonians 3:15 "Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother."

so, see iu.

So why are you not obeying the words of the epistle? Vs 1 says God our father AND the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore the Lord Jesus is not God our father

1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

Vs 2 says God our father AND the Lord Jesus Christ again, just so that you will not think it is a typo.
2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
So why are you teaching otherwise?

You just stripped Jesus of his individuality.

All incarnationists do.

None of you folks believe the words of Jesus as he speaks of his God as another individual.

None of you folks believe the Apostles as they also speak of the individuality of the man Christ Jesus and his God.

All of you are presuppositionist, Roman Catholics.
U just messed up, look up the term "ANOTHER" in the Greek using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, and UNDERSTAND the Difference G243 G2087 ,allos heteros

when u understand the difference, then get back me. ..... o_O

U just messed up, look up the term "ANOTHER" in the Greek using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, and UNDERSTAND the Difference G243 G2087 ,allos heteros

when u understand the difference, then get back me. ..... o_O

You need to abandon the fake Greek redefinitions and stick to the words of the KJV.

If Jesus Is God Then He Is The Father

How come we have a trinity doctrine that states that Jesus is God yet states that he is not the Father?

Jesus as the son of man in the flesh has the title Son of God but that is not the only title Jesus has. Jesus as the son of man and may I say as the Son of God prays to God who he calls his Father.

The trinity doctrine separates the Father from the Son then teaches that the Son of God and the Father is God as two separate persons making God a plurality of Gods. God is a plurality but not a plurality of supreme Gods.

"If Jesus Is God Then He Is The Father." Wrong. You may believe this, but this statement needs clarification given that you are employing it to attack Trinitarianism that doesn't accept this assertion.

"How come we have a trinity doctrine that states that Jesus is God yet states that he is not the Father?"
Because that's what Scripture teaches. Scripture teaches Jesus is God, "the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ," Titus 2:13, and it teaches that Jesus is not the Father. "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever." John 14:16.

"Jesus as the son of man and may I say as the Son of God prays to God who he calls his Father." which designates a personal distinction between the Father and Jesus while not denying they are the same God. Words like I, you, he, etc. are personal pronouns. They are used in human language to differentiate between different persons. Therefore when Jesus "prays to God who he calls his Father", he is differentiating between himself and the Father as distinct persons while not denying they are the same God.

Correct, "God is a plurality but not a plurality of supreme Gods." That's what Trinitarians believe. Trinitarians do not separate the Father's from the Son making God a plurality of Gods. You are simply misunderstanding Trinitarianism.

The rest of this OP is more of the same.

God Bless

Back