If regeneration irrevocably imparts a sense of guilt then.....

T

TomFL

Already answered and explained and you ignored it like you normally do when I explain things. That is on you
Nope

You are contradicting your earlier view

If you claim the spiritually dead man is a corpse you must live with what that implies

A corpse does not hate or reject or sin

Now if you wish to change your metaphor from a Lazarus type of dead to a prodigal son type of dead let me know

but you cannot have it both ways

brightfame52

Nope

If you claim the spiritually dead man is a corpse you must live with what that implies

Now if you wish to change your metaphor from a Lazarus type of dead to a prodigal son type of dead let me know

As long as you confuse the physical with the spiritual you will be confused !

T

TomFL

As long as you confuse the physical with the spiritual you will be confused !
Its not mine but your confusion

as noted

brightfame52

Its not mine but your confusion

as noted

Again, until you discern the difference between the physical and the spirtual you will be in confusion !

T

TomFL

Again, until you discern the difference between the physical and the spirtual you will be in confusion !
That is still your problem

It was you not me who called the spiritually dead a corpse

so live with it

T

TomFL

Thats ok, its implied. the word corpse means dead. When Jesus said Lazarus is dead, he was a corpse ! Jn 11 14

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
Except that is never used to illustrate spiritual death

The prodigal son is