If regeneration irrevocably imparts a sense of guilt then.....

T

TomFL

False accusation, Im not twisting scripture. Prove how im doing that

Yeah you are

Nowhere is it stated the prodigal was made alive before he returned

He was alive to the Father when he returned

Luke 15:24 —ESV
“For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.’ And they began to celebrate.”

dead is correlated to being lost to the Father and alive being found of the Father

brightfame52

Yeah you are

“For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.’ And they began to celebrate.”

dead is correlated to being lost to the Father and alive being found of the Father
The son was spiritually dead, now he is alive. He was raised from the spiritual dead, its simple. You keep confusing the physical with the spiritual. The prod wasnt ever physically dead.

T

TomFL

The son was spiritually dead, now he is alive. He was raised from the spiritual dead, its simple. You keep confusing the physical with the spiritual. The prod wasnt ever physically dead.
You twisted the parable

brightfame52

You twisted the parable

You dont understad that parable !

T

TomFL

You dont understad that parable !
The evidence says you are the one who does not understand the parable

You twisted the parable

brightfame52

You twisted the parable

No you dont. The son was spiritually dead, then he was made alive spiritually. Its simple. You confuse the spiritual with the natural and physical.

T

TomFL

No you dont. The son was spiritually dead, then he was made alive spiritually. Its simple. You confuse the spiritual with the natural and physical.
Sorry but the parable does not support you

You twisted the parable

brightfame52

You twisted the parable

Sure it does, he was spiritually dead, and was made alive spiritually. Its simple

T

TomFL

You twisted the parable

Sure it does, he was spiritually dead, and was made alive spiritually. Its simple
This does not change

brightfame52

This does not change

What doesnt change ? It plainly says he was dead and now made alive. He wasnt dead physically but spiritually !

brightfame52

The fact he was not alive to the father until he returned to the Father

read the parable
lol, he couldn't return if he was dead. Duh It was after being made alive he returned

He stated I will arise. Now did he arise himself from the dead or was he caused to rise up ? I believe here he was made alive and given repentance, which is a change of mind, a new mind !

T

TomFL

lol, he couldn't return if he was dead. Duh It was after being made alive he returned

He stated I will arise. Now did he arise himself from the dead or was he caused to rise up ? I believe here he was made alive and given repentance, which is a change of mind, a new mind !
Sorry but you are twisting scripture again

Dead in the parable of the prodigal son equates to separateness

He was dead to his Father

When he was united again with his father he was alive to the Father

brightfame52

Sorry but you are twisting scripture again

Scripture is plain here and so am I

brightfame52

Tom

So does being a corpse. It's separated from this physical life. A Spiritually dead person is separated from a spiritual life. The prodigal was not physically dead when he was spiritually dead. You are confused about the physical natural and the Spiritual.

T

TomFL

Scripture is plain here and so am I
Scripture is plain and you are wrong