If the following is true:

Acts 4: 27, 28. "For truly against your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed, Herod and Pontus Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel were gathered together (28) to do

whatever YOUR HAND and your purpose DETERMINED BEFORE to be done." ESV
Yes, God allows people to choose His Will or Satan's will, does everything He righteously can to make people willing to do His Will, and foreknows what their choice will be.

Yes, God allows people to choose His Will or Satan's will, does everything He righteously can to make people willing to do His Will, and foreknows what their choice will be.
So He tries His best. He wins some and loses some right?

The ironic thing here is it was you who just put down the reference to that in another thread and I said, (410 in the Determinism for Calvinist thread.

Just so readers know what you're trying to say I'll put down the verse,

"In fact, this is the very city where Herod and Pontius Pilate conspired with the Gentiles and the people of Israel against Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed. They carried out what Your hand and will had decided beforehand would happen." Acts 4:27,28

I also explained how one should take that and I asked you to address this verse, "And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." Matt 18:5,6

Seem you wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. A very difficult verse for you to explain in light of the fact that if one does cause a child such harm then why would God be mad? Everything that happens MUST be God's will according to you right? So if Calvinism is right...EXPLAIN IT. Or do you run back to your default answer and demean others saying you will only answer adult questions. Sorry but that's merely a stonewalling technique.
That's because one has to nothing to do with the other.

Notice lurkers he did not touch Acts 4: 27 and 28. He does his best Forrest Gump imitation and runs off to Matthew 18. Shocker.

I read some of the responses on your last Thread, which was deleted. I think that those who commented on it should consider that what you present here excludes the Agency of the Sinner...

One of my biggest problems with Propositional Logic is that often an argument is presented as if it is complete and perfect as it is Presented. For someone who believes in the Free Will of the Sinning Agent, you need to include it as a Proposition, and factor into their Syllogism. If you go to the Secular Atheism boards, you will see that your argument is much like that of an Atheist. An Atheist will blame God just as you blamed God regarding John Smith. You don't blame God in your own paradigm, and neither do we. What you are doing is saying that our Calvinistic Syllogism excludes the Agency of a Sinner, something we don't exclude from the Syllogism...
He’s a deist and cannot see it.

Notice lurkers he did not touch Acts 4: 27 and 28. He does his best Forrest Gump imitation and runs off to Matthew 18. Shocker.
And to lurkers you WILL SEE that I did answer the good brothers question in another thread which he knows full well. (410 in the Determinism for Calvinist thread.) Here's what I stated from that thread below,

Edit per mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will divert, deflect, change context, but they will not understand the way they have changed the gospel and the harm they have done to those who believe God is unloving , deceitful, duplicitous, and dishonest all based on Calvinism.
Does not every man commit sin? Even Jane Doe?

Do they not have a sin nature? Do they not sin and fall short?

Do they not deserve the wages of sin....

pssst...you never answered the question. Wanna give it another shot?

And Father God forgive Reformedguy here for by making this personal and mocking me comparing me to some nutty movie character. I'll just choose to believe that he knows not what he's doing. By choosing to make things that personal I think I should correspond with ones who won't take such an approach. I guess my only option is to press ignore perhaps only for a while. Just don't be surprised SIR if I don't answer your posts I won't even know you said anything. I wish you all the best and God Bless!

And to lurkers you WILL SEE that I did answer the good brothers question in another thread which he knows full well. (410 in the Determinism for Calvinist thread.) Here's what I stated from that thread below,

Edit per mod.
Acts 4:27 and 28. Give us the choice meat ? understanding. Sometime before our Lord returns would be good

And Father God forgive Reformedguy here for by making this personal and mocking me comparing me to some nutty movie character. I'll just choose to believe that he knows not what he's doing. By choosing to make things that personal I think I should correspond with ones who won't take such an approach. I guess my only option is to press ignore perhaps only for a while. Just don't be surprised SIR if I don't answer your posts I won't even know you said anything. I wish you all the best and God Bless!
Another one bites the dust. To hot in the kitchen.

Scripture, God's word, prevails again.

Back