If The Republican Senators Don't Continue To Object...

Electric Skeptic

I'm hearing a lot of talk that when the senators get back to their jobs, due to the riots they won't be continuing to object to the certification of votes of the remaining states.

If they do not do so, it seems to me a clear admission that they never actually thought there was any fraud; they were just objecting to placate their base. If they actually think there was fraud, why would any number of riots stop them from doing what they could to stop that fraud?

Whateverman

I agree 110%

If they really believed the election was stolen, they wouldn't let a riot change their tune.

They're going thru the Arizona objection now. We'll see what happens after it's over...

ps. Moscow Mitch even gave a pretty good speech, one that most Americans would agree with, independent of political affiliation.

Electric Skeptic

I agree 110%

If they really believed the election was stolen, they wouldn't let a riot change their tune.

They're going thru the Arizona objection now. We'll see what happens after it's over...

ps. Moscow Mitch even gave a pretty good speech, one that most Americans would agree with, independent of political affiliation.
Yes, he did. It's amusing to see all the Republican senators stand up and say that they'll not object. Apparently a riot magically makes fraudulent elections go away.