If the Titanic sank in 2021

LifeIn

If the Titanic sank in 2021, we might hear the following remarks from the passengers:

"First they said "unsinkable". Now they say we are sinking. Why should we believe them?"

"I don't see an iceberg. Nobody I know saw an iceberg."

"The hole in the ship is below the water line? Oh, that's convenient! Hoax!"

"This crisis was made up by the lifeboat industry. You can't make me get in a lifeboat. I have rights!"

(Applicability to the current discussion of covid and vaccines should be obvious.)

Furion

What is apparently not obvious to you is the vast....vast....majority of people have nothing to fear from your Covid.

LifeIn

What is apparently not obvious to you is the vast....vast....majority of people have nothing to fear from your Covid.
Covid was responsible for a 20% rise in the overall death rate in 2020. That majority is not so vast as you might think.

The vast majority of people have nothing to fear from muggers and looters. Yet a huge number of people go out and buy guns against this tiny threat.

Authentic Nouveau

Covid was responsible for a 20% rise in the overall death rate in 2020. That majority is not so vast as you might think.

The vast majority of people have nothing to fear from muggers and looters. Yet a huge number of people go out and buy guns against this tiny threat.
So we should stick toni in front of a firing squad and make sure he can't fund and develop another weapon.
Muggers and looters are afraid of armed citizens.

Why do you think your appeal to fear doesn't work on us educated and rational people?

Just a reminder, the other fear garbage from your ilk is the threat of global warming and boiling oceans.

Temujin

Why do you think your appeal to fear doesn't work on us educated and rational people?
Hahahahahahaha!
Just a reminder, the other fear garbage from your ilk is the threat of global warming and boiling oceans.
Fabulous! Have you heard of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival? You would be a sell out with stand up routines like this. A true master of unintended irony.