If Trump loses: 2024

Loki

If Trump loses in 2020, he is still eligible for another term as president. In the wake of an electoral loss, he will likely attempt to keep himself in the political spotlight on Twitter and other media during a Biden administration. I'm curious how deep the support for Trump runs.

Could Trump conceivably maintain his lock on conservative support all the way to the 2024 Republican nomination, or will the loyalty he inspired in his supporters largely disappear in the event of a 2020 loss?

Authentic Nouveau

If Trump loses in 2020, he is still eligible for another term as president. In the wake of an electoral loss, he will likely attempt to keep himself in the political spotlight on Twitter and other media during a Biden administration. I'm curious how deep the support for Trump runs.

Could Trump conceivably maintain his lock on conservative support all the way to the 2024 Republican nomination, or will the loyalty he inspired in his supporters largely disappear in the event of a 2020 loss?
You afraid Marxism will face defeat Tuesday. 2 sexual predators.

mica

very deep and strong. He won't lose.

Harry Leggs

Please stay on topic or find another thread.
You don't want to address Biden and underage girls? Many vote for Trump for pragmatic reasons given the options. Most other politicians are beholden to big-money donors at the expense of voters making them all suspect. The Dems lack a real viable candidate in both Biden and Hillary. That is why Trump will win and has won. His initial was the wall on the southern border and blue-collar job revival. That is why Trump won. Keep in mind the Repubs were winning big all over during the last of Obama. Did not the Repubs control the House and the Senate? I don't remember. All that was on account of Obama and all the crap that was going on. Now we have leftists riots all over all the time and the do nuthing Dems are going to lose again due to incompetence in law and order and money mismanagement in Dem controlled sections of the country. Trump is refusing to fund those places at the federal level. They wish to do the sanctionary cities in violation of federal law then they can pay the freight. People are getting tired of being called racist, the race card, the white privilege when that really only applies to top echelon Democrats like Biden and Hillary and their offspring. The Dems are handing it all to Trump on a silver platter. Did i mention energy policies? We are energy independent under Trump? Blue-collar jobs? The Dems are job killers. We will be back to buying oil from Saudi's. Lockdowns as opposed to opening everything back up? Do you really think Biden will win? I don't see it.

Last edited:

Loki

You don't want to address Biden and underage girls? Many vote for Trump for pragmatic reasons given the options. Most other politicians are beholden to big-money donors at the expense of voters making them all suspect. The Dems lack a real viable candidate in both Biden and Hillary. That is why Trump will win and has won. His initial was the wall on the southern border and blue-collar job revival. That is why Trump won. Keep in mind the Repubs were winning big all over during the last of Obama. Did not the Repubs control the House and the Senate? I don't remember. All that was on account of Obama and all the crap that was going on. Now we have leftists riots all over all the time and the do nuthing Dems are going to lose again due to incompetence in law and order and money mismanagement in Dem controlled sections of the country. Trump is refusing to fund those places at the federal level. They wish to do the sanctionary cities in violation of federal law then they can pay the freight. People are getting tired of being called racist, the race card, the white privilege when that really only applies to top echelon Democrats like Biden and Hillary and their offspring. The Dems are handing it all to Trump on a silver platter. Did i mention energy policies? We are energy independent under Trump? Blue-collar jobs? The Dems are job killers. We will be back to buying oil from Saudi's. Lockdowns as opposed to opening everything back up? Do you really think Biden will win? I don't see it.
I'm not sure why my question is causing so much confusion. I'm not asking Trump supporters why they think the president will win reelection. I would just like to know if his supporters would prefer Trump over other Republican candidates in 2024 in the event of a Biden win in 2020.

Harry Leggs

I'm not sure why my question is causing so much confusion. I'm not asking Trump supporters why they think the president will win reelection.
Suppose some Dems prefer ignorance to knowledge. Not the Dems i knew back in the day when the Dems actually were an ally to the working man. You would make a lousy football coach. Sounds like you would not want to know why the other team won. Turn on your TV and watch the riots happening. Do you want law and order or chaos? If you want law and order then vote for Trump. Don't vote for Biden. This is not rocket science. I now believe the Dems are the party of chaos and rolling blackouts and they are going to get it in spades if elected.
I would just like to know if his supporters would prefer Trump over other Republican candidates in 2024 in the event of a Biden win in 2020.
Depends on the candidate. I like Ted Cruz. I even like Lindsey Graham.

Last edited:

Loki

Suppose some Dems prefer ignorance to knowledge. Not the Dems i knew back in the day when the Dems actually were an ally to the working man. You would make a lousy football coach. Sounds like you would not want to know why the other team won. Turn on your TV and watch the riots happening. Do you want law and order or chaos? If you want law and order then vote for Trump. Don't vote for Biden. This is not rocket science. I now believe the Dems are the party of chaos and rolling blackouts and they are going to get it in spades if elected.

I'd like to stick to discussing the question I posed in the opening post.

Depends on the candidate. I like Ted Cruz. I even like Lindsey Graham.

Thanks, this is the sort of response I was looking for. I have a follow-up question, if you're interested. Would the magnitude of a hypothetical Trump loss play a role in your decision-making? In other words, if Trump lost by a mere sliver would you be more inclined to support him in 2024? Conversely, would a landslide defeat make you less likely to want to risk running him as the GOP nominee?

Authentic Nouveau

Please stay on topic or find another thread.
Take a deep breath. Your Fake News push hard for censorship .

Now you want to tell us what we can't post.

You are not my boss.

Here you are rattling on a hypothetical.

Like you did on PARDON. Pardon is a concept that comes after A CONVICTION.

Authentic Nouveau

So Pittsburg newspaper just endorsed President Trump.
Biden lied about Fracking. Joe-n-ho both said they will stop fracking and drilling and now back peddle. Those issues will be here today and 4 years from now.

Basement Biden blocks oil. That means no more paved roads and new bridges. (electric cars don't pay tax on fuel for highways)

Authentic Nouveau

I'm not sure why my question is causing so much confusion. I'm not asking Trump supporters why they think the president will win reelection. I would just like to know if his supporters would prefer Trump over other Republican candidates in 2024 in the event of a Biden win in 2020.
You are projecting confusion. You can't read minds.

Keep America Great 2020. Make Liberals cry again 2020 and 2024. There are 3 more Trumps with experience Ivanka 2024 and 2028. I notice how

She scares the pro-deathers voting block. Notice how all the Democrates voted against a woman nd mom for the Supreme Court.

You people didn't hide the sexism.

Authentic Nouveau

very deep and strong. He won't lose.
He had Obama on the stage with him in Detroit yesterday. Seriously over 100 people and the mic stopped working.

One and a half white men. Detroit. Their failures were the reason President Trump ran for office. If people want the gruesome twosome to mess things up for 4 more years, President Trump has enough energy to come clean up another mess.

Would Biden prefer his felony bribery be handled now or 4 years from now?

Harry Leggs

Would Biden prefer his felony bribery be handled now or 4 years from now?

Understand what’s going on here: The media-Democrat complex is warning you, on the basis of no evidence, that if you don’t close your eyes to the explosive revelations from Hunter Biden’s computers, you will be abetting a Russian intelligence operation; yet it has become increasingly obvious that this is because, if you open your eyes, you may find out that the Bidens were selling themselves to an actual Chinese intelligence operation.

Among the more amazing revelations in the Biden corruption scandal that the media-Democrat complex is blocking voters from seeing is this: The corrupt Chinese businessmen with whom the Bidens were colluding not only had a record of buying political influence, not only were known to have high-level ties to the Chinese Communist Party and the regime, but also were clandestine agents of China — at least, that’s what the FBI and Justice Department seem to have told the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
--------------------------

This is not looking good for lunch box Joe. Small wonder Joe is hiding. Joe thew the dice and came up snake eyes. It is not business as usual with Trump since he has some really smart operatives on his side.

Furion

Okay, but if Trump does lose, would you be likely to support another Trump run at the presidency in 2024?
Well if you want me to imagine...

I imagine a feeding frenzy of liberals for four years, devouring all money and sense and attempting to implement every liberal cause in every direction. Children, in the marxism candy store.

I think over a hundred million people will drag Trump into the office again, whether he wants it or not. He will wake up and someone will say "Sir, you won, the people have written you in."

bigthinker

Trump is self-destructive. I don't see how he could hang on long. Now, he's got a lot of nutter supporters and so whether or not he has support is another issue.

Authentic Nouveau

Anyone who doesn't think Trump isn't a sexual predator is nuts.
Joe is a sexual predator
Heels up Kamalala is a sexual Predator
Hunter is a sexual predator

Avenatti is in jail. He came up with zero.

Is that what you want?

lol

This morning Biden was sneaking out of "MASS" and we have it on video. Embarassment to the Church.

Voting pro abortion is important for Democrate predators.