If Trump loses: the self-pardon

Loki

Trump has claimed he has the "absolute right" to pardon himself. If Trump loses the election, he could potentially face indictment and prosecution for federal crimes such as tax fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, and perhaps even bribery. Given this legal exposure, the president may well try to protect himself by issuing a blanket pardon for himself and his family.

So I have a question for Trump supporters. Should the president have the right to issue pardons for himself and anyone who may have committed a crime on his behalf?

Authentic Nouveau

Trump has claimed he has the "absolute right" to pardon himself. If Trump loses the election, he could potentially face indictment and prosecution for federal crimes such as tax fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, and perhaps even bribery. Given this legal exposure, the president may well try to protect himself by issuing a blanket pardon for himself and his family.

So I have a question for Trump supporters. Should the president have the right to issue pardons for himself and anyone who may have committed a crime on his behalf?
TDS outbreak hit you pretty hard?

Pardon for what? Stomping Hillary?

CARM is a Christian board and how many false accusations do you have?

Why did your people lie so much during failed impeachment?

Good to see 25% of the huge crowds at Trump rallies are Democrate and 50% are NOT Republican.

Loki

If you don't want to participate in the discussion topic, please find another thread rather than try to derail this one.

Harry Leggs

Trump has claimed he has the "absolute right" to pardon himself.
That is a hearsay contention by a bunch of bozo's. What does justice have to do with the Dems? They pardon their own candidates for obvious crimes. White-collar crimes with mountains of evidence is ignored. Joe Biden could not be a teacher or any number of jobs would be automatically disqualified since he (actually Hunter) is effectually under investigation by the FBI in family money laundering crimes, kickbacks to daddy.
If Trump loses the election, he could potentially face indictment and prosecution for federal crimes such as tax fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, and perhaps even bribery. Given this legal exposure, the president may well try to protect himself by issuing a blanket pardon for himself and his family.
This is all hypothetical by a hater.
No and that includes lunch box Biden. But seeing as how Hillary and Bill were pardoned for their crimes then Trump should get a pass for his non crime of winning the election and the constants subject of witch hunts by leftist losers.

Last edited:

Loki

That is a hearsay contention by a bunch of bozo's.

No, Trump claimed he has the "absolute right" to pardon himself in a tweet back on June 4, 2018. Why would you claim hearsay without bothering to click on the link I provided to document the claim?

What does justice have to do with the Dems? They pardon their own candidates for obvious crimes. White-collar crimes with mountains of evidence is ignored. Joe Biden could not be a teacher or any number of jobs would be automatically disqualified since he (actually Hunter) is effectually under investigation by the FBI in family money laundering crimes, kickbacks to daddy.

No doubt Biden would be in big trouble if political propaganda was all that was needed to convict someone of a crime in American courts.

This is all hypothetical by a hater.

Of course future prosecution is hypothetical, but it is a distinct possibility. It is a fact that Trump is under investigation for fraud in New York and that the Mueller Report documented numerous instances of obstruction of justice.

And you can't persuasively dismiss legitimate criticism by name-calling, no matter how much Trump models such childish behavior. This is a guy who we know has already been involved in fraudulent endeavors in connection with Trump University and the Trump Foundation. He has earned his reputation as a con-man, grifter, and liar.

No and that includes lunch box Biden.

Great. In that case, I hope you and like-minded conservatives will voice your disapproval in the event of a Trump self-pardon.

But seeing as how Hillary and Bill were pardoned for their crimes then Trump should get a pass for his non crime of winning the election and the constants subject of witch hunts by leftist losers.

Neither Bill nor Hillary Clinton ever received a presidential pardon. I don't know where you are getting your information, but I highly recommend you find a more reliable source.

Harry Leggs

No, Trump claimed he has the "absolute right" to pardon himself in a tweet back on June 4, 2018.
Trump was referencing multiple legal scholars in a witch hunt. The circumstances were unique. There was never any Trump Russia collusion and it tied the country up for years. Impeachment was over a phone call. It was a waste. Dem obstruction at the expense of the United States. Dems are worthless is an understatement. Their incompetence is dangerous. They are toxic and losers.
Why would you claim hearsay without bothering to click on the link I provided to document the claim?
Well i was not totally wrong since your stated was deceptive by omission.
No doubt Biden would be in big trouble if political propaganda was all that was needed to convict someone of a crime in American courts.
Not political propaganda. The real question, is any of it really illegal or will any of it be prosecuted? Even if Biden is prosecuted it will be a pyrric victory at this point. It only shows Obama administration was ripe with corruption.
It is a fact that Trump is under investigation for fraud in New York
By Leftists on another witch hunt. You need a break from your wet dreams.
and that the Mueller Report documented numerous instances of obstruction of justice.
Garbage. What crime? What federal crime was being investigated for Trump to obstruct?
And you can't persuasively dismiss legitimate criticism by name-calling,
It is valid and the whole thing was illegitimate. You hate Trump. I don't know why. Critics seem to believe Trump is guilty of some sort of imaginary crimes and will be convicted. Then Mueller is cited where there was no crime to investigate in the first place. Not only that, there was no basis for a crime investigation. How can Trump obstruct a noncrime investigation by a bunch of rabid Dems and a senile prosecutor?
no matter how much Trump models such childish behavior.
His behavior has been exemplary given all he has been through along with family members by haters and political assassins.
This is a guy who we know has already been involved in fraudulent endeavors in connection with Trump University and the Trump Foundation.
Clinton foundation?
He has earned his reputation as a con-man, grifter, and liar.
Bidens? I know you believe he did all these things but i am not so convinced. Trump has compliance people working for him. Lying to the public is legal.
Great. In that case, I hope you and like-minded conservatives will voice your disapproval in the event of a Trump self-pardon.
Pardon from what? The election will determine approval or disapproval. That is why we have elections.
Neither Bill nor Hillary Clinton ever received a presidential pardon.
They got away with their crimes they are the white leftist privilege types.
I don't know where you are getting your information, but I highly recommend you find a more reliable source.
Bidens? It is all over the news and like i wrote earlier leftists prefer ignorance over knowledge. Chaos over law and order. Looting, burning down buildings, hate America, burn flags but to cowardly to leave. Can't manage money. Leftists are killing the golden goose and will end up with nothing, not only for themselves but for everyone else. Leftists really highlight the difference between stupidity and evil is incidental if going by results.

Harry Leggs

Trump was referencing multiple legal scholars in a witch hunt. The circumstances were unique. There was never any Trump Russia collusion and it tied the country up for years. Impeachment was over a phone call. It was a waste. Dem obstruction at the expense of the United States. Dems are worthless is an understatement. Their incompetence is dangerous. They are toxic and losers.

Well i was not totally wrong since your stated was deceptive by omission.

Not political propaganda. The real question, is any of it really illegal or will any of it be prosecuted? Even if Biden is prosecuted it will be a pyrric victory at this point. It only shows Obama administration was ripe with corruption.

By Leftists on another witch hunt. You need a break from your wet dreams.

Garbage. What crime? What federal crime was being investigated for Trump to obstruct?

It is valid and the whole thing was illegitimate. You hate Trump. I don't know why. Critics seem to believe Trump is guilty of some sort of imaginary crimes and will be convicted. Then Mueller is cited where there was no crime to investigate in the first place. Not only that, there was no basis for a crime investigation. How can Trump obstruct a noncrime investigation by a bunch of rabid Dems and a senile prosecutor?

His behavior has been exemplary given all he has been through along with family members by haters and political assassins.

Clinton foundation?

Bidens? I know you believe he did all these things but i am not so convinced. Trump has compliance people working for him. Lying to the public is legal.

Pardon from what? The election will determine approval or disapproval. That is why we have elections.

They got away with their crimes they are the white leftist privilege types.

Bidens? It is all over the news and like i wrote earlier leftists prefer ignorance over knowledge. Chaos over law and order. Looting, burning down buildings, hate America, burn flags but to cowardly to leave. Can't manage money. Leftists are killing the golden goose and will end up with nothing, not only for themselves but for everyone else. Leftists really highlight the difference between stupidity and evil is incidental if going by results. What we are going to see here is a backlash against Dems in the next couple days. That is my prediction and it is a no brainer. And i do keep up with this stuff. You are oiing to see a lot of people rejecting the Dem agenda including the MSM tail wagging acceptance of Democrat incompetence.

Mike McK

Should he? No. But if the law gives him that power, he'd be a fool not to use it.

Besides, Obama set so many bad precedents, is there really anything a president can't do anymore?

Ficciones

if Biden is elected:
  • Within one year, all churches burned down or become mosques.
  • All white pregnancies terminated.
  • All dogs executed by lethal injection. Good dogs tortured first.
  • Guns replaced with nutritious servings of hummus.
  • White men who object will go to PRISON JAIL.

Reformedguy

There is no evidence for any of the crimes you mention above. Time for your meds.

Harry Leggs

Pelosis, Nadler and Schiffty got shot down. They struck out on evidence as did Mueller.
They did all that and now the Dems are reaping the whirlwind. We have to wonder if they did not play such a toxic game, if things might have turned out differently for the Dems. and the country. I still do not get why Biden ran. It must be greed. Thought he could cash in for his family and pals on the left including federal funding of Dem run hellholes. That is what they are really mad about. Trump cut them off. NY State is screaming bloody murder and bleeding out big money residents. They are leaving. Their tax base is going down the tubes. Who wants to live in Portland? Hell on earth. Third world hellholes.

J regia

There is no evidence for any of the crimes you mention above. Time for your meds.
But even if he could pardon himself from his federal crimes he can't pardon himself from state prosecution, nor from his debts. No wonder Melania lives on the East End of the top floor of the White House studying her prenuptial agreement and doesn't want to go anywhere near trump's living quarters on the west end of the second floor.
Tick Tock Tick Tock

Reformedguy

But even if he could pardon himself from his federal crimes he can't pardon himself from state prosecution, nor from his debts. No wonder Melania lives on the East End of the top floor of the White House studying her prenuptial agreement and doesn't want to go anywhere near trump's living quarters on the west end of the second floor.
Tick Tock Tick Tock

Which crimes are you referring to? Evidence? Another nutcase obsessed leftist

J regia

Which crimes are you referring to? Evidence? Another nutcase obsessed leftist
That's his issue, but will he migrate as he suggests if he loses?

And if you're actually interested, just stay tuned for the next episodes of the "West Wing" and when Melania cashes in on her prenuptial agreement.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Last edited:

J regia

No pardon unless there is a criminal court conviction.

The crooked Mueller Counsel bombed. lol
At least the gun shops will be delighted with their sales figures as their stocks of AR-15s and ammo are depleted, and as the churches bless the new AR-15s.