If you are disabled and cannot be immersed . . .

Josheb

Yes, I know. Set up the stocks and teach me a lesson.
non sequitur

But, if the shoe fits then wear it......

.....and then adjust posts accordingly. Rather than departing from the op to post snide non sequiturs, address the op relevant content op-relevantly. If there's an error in that post then prove it incorrect. Otherwise, accept it and adjust thinking, practice (posts), and doctrine accordingly ;). Did you join CARM to learn, to teach, or both?

Janice Bower

Luke 23
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. 40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

We are saved by faith in his blood.

Beloved Daughter

non sequitur

But, if the shoe fits then wear it......

.....and then adjust posts accordingly. Rather than departing from the op to post snide non sequiturs, address the op relevant content op-relevantly. If there's an error in that post then prove it incorrect. Otherwise, accept it and adjust thinking, practice (posts), and doctrine accordingly ;). Did you join CARM to learn, to teach, or both?
This thread illustrates my concerns.

I joined CARM to keep my faith and the faith of others honest. If that doesn't meet with your approval, that is your problem, not mine.

The SBC is heading down a road of near apostasy.

https://sbcvoices.com/russell-moore...nt-on-the-current-crisis-in-the-sbc-full-text It's been a long time since I had to brush up upon Portiphars wife and calling another woman a 'whore'.

There are other serious issues of concern to include plagiarism, financial greed and the shameful treatment of women.

My Savior doesn't 'whisper about sexual sin', as J D Greear does. The SBC leadership seems to revel in it.

These people are sending all the wrong messages on the scriptures.

That matters to me and it will continue to matter to me.

Feel free to continue.

Josheb

This thread illustrates my concerns.

I joined CARM to keep my faith and the faith of others honest. If that doesn't meet with your approval, that is your problem, not mine.

The SBC is heading down a road of near apostasy.

https://sbcvoices.com/russell-moore...nt-on-the-current-crisis-in-the-sbc-full-text It's been a long time since I had to brush up upon Portiphars wife and calling another woman a 'whore'.

There are other serious issues of concern to include plagiarism, financial greed and the shameful treatment of women.

My Savior doesn't 'whisper about sexual sin', as J D Greear does. The SBC leadership seems to revel in it.

These people are sending all the wrong messages on the scriptures.

That matters to me and it will continue to matter to me.

Feel free to continue.
More non sequiturs.

My observations are correct, and they are not personal. If they are taken as such then that is entirely on you and not in any way related to what was posted.