If You could Have Only 1 Wish . . .

Christianity and roman catholism will NEVER be compatible
Reconciliation has been happening now for a long while. The 23 Eastern Orthodox Churchs that have reconciled. The Anglican Communion who have their own ordinariates. The Lutherans in consultation who are very close to our communion. It's happening already.

Stella1000 said:
It is the encounter with the Real Presence of Christ in the Sacraments. After Jesus death, Christians longed for Christs presence among them through more than just a 'theory' of His Holy Spirit. They wanted to go to Him. The Jews referred to Gods presence among them as Shekinah. A dwelling place for them to visit and worship hence the Ark of the Covenant became the Temple according to Solomons account.
Theory of His Holy Spirit? Be careful friend. Be very, very careful what you say about the Holy Spirit!
I agree. When the Holy Spirit is just a 'theory' to a person but their attitudes don't reflect His fruits, it pays to be very careful. But it brings joy to me to talk about the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Acts 13 52 And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.

Gal 5 22 the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Reconciliation has been happening now for a long while. The 23 Eastern Orthodox Churchs that have reconciled. The Anglican Communion who have their own ordinariates. The Lutherans in consultation who are very close to our communion. It's happening already.
No it isn't we see the disunity among the RCs in their posts on these threads. Oh the Anglicans in this country are fighting. And real believers will never be compatible with the bad tree (RCC).

I agree. When the Holy Spirit is just a 'theory' to a person but their attitudes don't reflect His fruits, it pays to be very careful. But it brings joy to me to talk about the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Gal 5 22 the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Oh that explains why RCC leaders have gone off the tracks, the HS is just a theory to them and that is why their fruit smells. Of course and we have seen the fruit of RCs in their post their so called humility and how they love their neighbours. You are so right

From what I have read online eastern orthodox and anglican's had from the time of the reformation, retained some of the rc rituals and beliefs, but not all of it when they broke away from the rcc. So they are NOT just now coming back under the rc umbrella. Just because some people jump on the rc bandwagon and jump up and down, to sing praises and worship the rcc, doesn't mean that all other denominations and people's will also bow and scrape to your institution like you do.

It is real evident from the many different rc posts here on carm that the most important thing to rc's isn't Jesus, but the institution they are a member of. Followed by the worship of mary. I seriously doubt any of the ex-rc's who post here on carm are going to return to your institution to become slaves all over again.

When a person puts their absolute trust and faith in Jesus alone, they never have to wonder if they are saved and have eternal life. They know it beyond doubt. NO other person or institution can take their salvation and eternal life from them.

According to rc teachings, the rcc claims to have the power to give or deny people eternal life. This is false. No human has that authority. But rc's cling to this, in spite of what Scripture teaches.

So you can see that the Holy Spirit is NOT theory. He is the third Person of the trinity. And He is fully God!

Back