If you do NOT believe in the Trinity are you saved???? Yes or no?

I all ready answered...Jesus is the incarnation of the Word.

I agree!

But just to clarify our views...

Is the Word the same Person as the Mighty One, Yahweh?

Here is the context of the term...

Isaiah 33:21 LSB... But there the Mighty One, Yahweh, will be for us A place of rivers and wide canals On which no boat with oars will go, And on which no mighty ship will pass—

I say Yes.

On a side topic...

Would the term “the preincarnate Jesus” always refer to a PERSON?

Or could the term “the preincarnate Jesus” refer to a BEING in some instances?
It would refer to the person of the Word...the second of the trinity.
Genesis identified Him as one of the "US" from whom the image of man was created from...but I don't know which of the US was speaking.

I agree!

But just to clarify our views...

Is the Word the same Person as the Mighty One, Yahweh?

Here is the context of the term...

Isaiah 33:21 LSB... But there the Mighty One, Yahweh, will be for us A place of rivers and wide canals On which no boat with oars will go, And on which no mighty ship will pass—

I say Yes.
The Word is Yahweh as well as Yahweh being the Father and the Holy Spirit.... as all are God.

Your theology makes it impossible to be the Word who is God and the Word who was also with God.

On a side topic...

Would the term “the preincarnate Jesus” always refer to a PERSON?

Or could the term “the preincarnate Jesus” refer to a BEING in some instances?
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Revelation 19: 11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Back