If you don't know how to make coffee

Thistle

Recently I got a better coffee machine...it helps a tiny bit I have to say.
I used to like my coffee press, quite a bit, but I think I'll give this a try. The notion of boiling the bitterness out of the brew sounds cool.

e v e

Oh my. His whole channel is incredible! Thank you. ♥️

Thistle

Oh my. His whole channel is incredible! Thank you. ♥️

I watched his video on biscuits and sausage gravy. It reminded me of when the "women folk" would make scratch biscuits and sausage gravy at our ancestral farm. There was no sexism there, the women would just shoo us out of the kitchen. That may be why Kent needs a chuck waggon.

e v e

I watched his video on biscuits and sausage gravy. It reminded me of when the "women folk" would make scratch biscuits and sausage gravy at our ancestral farm. There was no sexism there, the women would just shoo us out of the kitchen. That may be why Kent needs a chuck waggon.
maybe.

was on a farm for a few years . its nice.

Thistle

maybe.

was on a farm for a few years . its nice.
I never lived there but it was a regular destination, and my uncle typically had a fence to build, or a smoke house to repair, or some other project to complete. It was nice. If the older generation didn't arrive a week or two earlier and knock down all the dirt dauber nests, and sweep the dirt out, none of the rest of it could have happened.

Sherman

Had plenty of Cowboy Coffee when I was in the Navy. Another secret - don't scrub the stain from your coffee cup either. Just gently wash it.

Authentic Nouveau

He may be the most eligible bachelor in Oklahoma. Watching his videos just about starve me to death.
I thought he was married. His younger cowgirl runs the camera. They actually do events in Venues and buildings.

“When we got married, it was like the gauge wasn't sitting on empty any more,” Rollins explained. “It was always over- full.”

Thistle

I thought he was married. His younger cowgirl runs the camera. They actually do events in Venues and buildings.

“When we got married, it was like the gauge wasn't sitting on empty any more,” Rollins explained. “It was always over- full.”
Okay, thank you for the correction.