I'm Bad, I'm Bad!

Misfit

Joe Biden is the baddest POTUS we have ever had according to who else but Joe Biden himself. He was caught on a hot mike while visiting Ft. Myers today saying to the local Mayor: “And by the way, you’re raised the same way I was. No one f##k's with a Biden.” Except of course the Saudi's who recently announced a cut in their oil production, something that Joe Biden just did not want to see happen. In that vein, Mr. Biden continues to weaken our national security by continuing the drawdown of our Strategic Oil Reserve, for purely political reasons of course.

Joe Biden is the baddest POTUS we have ever had according to who else but Joe Biden himself. He was caught on a hot mike while visiting Ft. Myers today saying to the local Mayor: “And by the way, you’re raised the same way I was. No one f##k's with a Biden.” Except of course the Saudi's who recently announced a cut in their oil production, something that Joe Biden just did not want to see happen. In that vein, Mr. Biden continues to weaken our national security by continuing the drawdown of our Strategic Oil Reserve, for purely political reasons of course.
Biden lives in his own dementia based world.

Back