I'm decreed to be born a slave of sin, oh boy, I have an excuse!

ReverendRV

So why does this logic not work, but somehow Civic's does.
The Wife says to the Husband, "Do you know what I'm thinking?"

Husband; "Yes I do, you want ice cream and so do I"

Wife; "Let's do this!"

Which one decreed It, since the Husband is the Head of his Bride?

Eve gave her husband the forbidden fruit; which one Decreed Adam should eat it?

Last edited:

praise_yeshua

Thanks, but it's the first time I've thought about it. God's given me the Spiritual Gift of Discernment though, Glory to God Alone! I'm glad you're not an Open Theist, God is Omniscient. An Omni-Present God is an Omni-When (for the lack of a better word) God too. An always Present God...

Like you said, the argument really is a matter if all of time already exists. I do not believe that is the case. This is usually where I get "pegged" among the Open Theist. I'm not because I'm a "partial" determist.

ReverendRV

Like you said, the argument really is a matter if all of time already exists. I do not believe that is the case. This is usually where I get "pegged" among the Open Theist. I'm not because I'm a "partial" determist.
I tend to believe all of Time already exists; that's what Quantum Theory says. Also, we are Seated with Christ, and since you believe Time exists in Heaven; you should believe all Time already exists...

praise_yeshua

I tend to believe all of Time already exists; that's what Quantum Theory says. Also, we are Seated with Christ, and since you believe Time exists in Heaven; you should believe all Time already exists...
I do not see that time is a part of creation. I see it as a quality of Divinity. Like God is Love. God is Time. God's love is measureless. So is time. Qualities of Divinity are not limited.

ReverendRV

I do not see that time is a part of creation. I see it as a quality of Divinity. Like God is Love. God is Time. God's love is measureless. So is time. Qualities of Divinity are not limited.
So you separate Space and Time? This would mean you believe that Time is an Incommunicable Attribute of God, and believe we Live,"MOVE", and have our Being In God. Matter in Motion, is Time. But since the Communicable Attributes of God exist, why would you want to deny that Space has the Communicable Attribute of Time?

Has anyone called you a Pandeist too?

Last edited:

Sethproton

How did Jesus appear in the upper room...it's pretty obvious he came from another dimension.

So, yes there is biblical evidence.
That is not explained well, how He appeared and where He was when they could not see Him. But your phrase "from another dimension" is probably on target. I'd have said "from the spiritual realm" just in the way that angels appear on earth and take on whatever form they need.
Of course when I say this, then they will claim I am saying Jesus is an angel, whereas what i am really saying is that both angels and God live in the spiritual realm and when they appear they take on some form in order to be seen,
Jesus is the sole exception to that at His birth, being born into a body of flesh, what i would call in spanish, Dios con carne.
But the post resurrection appearances show something different than a human body appearing and reappearing.

Theo1689

Your one statement here sounds like it identifies you as a Calvinist.
generally they make no distinction between foreknow and foreordain.

Rom. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew ("proginosko"). Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

1Pet. 1:20 Who verily was foreordained ("proginosko") before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

praise_yeshua

So you separate Space and Time? This would mean you believe that Time is an Incommunicable Attribute of God, and believe we Live,"MOVE", and have our Being In God. Matter in Motion, is Time. But since the Communicable Attributes of God exist, why would you want to deny that Space has the Communicable Attribute of Time?

Has anyone called you a Pandeist too?

Definitely been called a Pandeist. In fact, that is usually the last argument that someone tries to use against me. It is the "only thing they have left".

Pandiesm has never has influenced me. Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. As you know, I believe in the Orthodox doctrine of the Trinity.

There is no Scripture to imply that Space is referenced in the same way. The Scripture dealing with Beginning and End pretty much establishes the Divine Characteristic of time.

Sethproton

The Spiritual realm.
yes, how else would you describe the spiritual realm as compared to ours? It is a different dimension? Right?
But, please tell me what word you would use to describe the spiritual world differentiating it from ours? Another realm? What would you mean by the word "realm"?

praise_yeshua

yes, how else would you describe the spiritual realm as compared to ours? It is a different dimension? Right?
But, please tell me what word you would use to describe the spiritual world differentiating it from ours?

I wouldn't. I would call it the Spiritual realm.

Why use another description?