Imitators and the Real Thing

Gary Mac

One can imitate Jesus but it is a completely different matter to be like him in God as he was in God that is not an imitation but become like God to know this difference. Gen 3:22.

“Be imitators of God” (Ephesians 5:1). Paul never understood the difference from imitation and having the real thing.

Jesus was not imitating God, God was his same mind.

Paul was only an imitator of Christ but in REALITY he was a sinner that he was not imitating but actually of. See 1 John 3:8. Paul looked the part and preached a convincing doctrine but in reality he never came to that point in God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where the reality of God becomes who we are.

I can imitate just about anything, but in reality imitations are not the real thing.

Pulpits are full of imitators, pews are full of people who follow imitators, but few who find the real thing, and in that finding the real thing, we are duplicates not imitators. Obviously we have a lot of imitators in this very forum. You can spot these who say they are of Christ, look the part, sound the part but are far from being the real thing of God that Jesus was.

Jesus was a duplication of the real thing, holy, pure, and without sin, so are all who is exactly like the God of Love where man is His heaven, His temple, His dwelling place, the place God resides. Luke 17:20-21.

Jesus became this duplicate in Matt 3:16, not many has that same duplication that God demands of us to become like Him to know this difference if we are to be of Him at all. And because people try and imitate as Paul tried to imitate instead of the reality of God manifest in them, they are duplicates of sin instead.

John 13 - which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Note the editing between the ( ) where man edits in his own understanding and opinions.

Jesus was not the only begotten of God, begotten simply means an extension of, a duplicate of the original. Everyone who has received from God that what Jesus did, what Adam did, what Abraham did, what Jesus did, what 120 did, is a duplicate of the original, not an imitation of at all.

One can still be an imitator of Christ but truthfully in reality be a sinner and begotten of sin instead, a duplicate of sin instead of God.

Most follow Paul as an imitator instead of being the real thing that God demands of us if we are to be like Him as Jesus was like Him and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. And what a blessing it is to be of Christ instead of just trying to imitate the Christ as Paul tried to imitate but where sin actually kept him from being as Jesus was in the Father.

Im not a Paul hater as many here deem me as being, I understand Paul I once was like him and followed him in his ways until the same God who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of Hs heaven to that man did the same in me. Only then could I become like Him to know this difference just as Adam did Gen 3:22, just as Abraham did, just as Moses did, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, just as 120 did in an upper room.

All of these were imitators of Christ until in a garden, on a mountain, in a river, in that upper room where made duplicates of and not just imitators.

One cannot be a real imitator of Christ unless he is born again. But one cannot be born again when they deny the True God.

hope this helps !!!

One cannot be a real imitator of Christ unless he is born again. But one cannot be born again when they deny the True God.

hope this helps !!!
Imitations leaves room for errors, but to have the original as your own disposition is another matter to be a duplicate of the real thing. Duplicates are not imitations they are an exact copy of.

Do you really think that Jesus was only imitating his God he called father or do you think he was an extension from the original?

There are many imitators, you can see these in a pulpit, but the ones who are duplicates, begotten of God Himself which is an extension of the original, it is unmistakable for they have and do the very same as Jesus had from the Father and walk as He walks in His same light with the very same signs following.

You get that imitation from Paul, not from Jesus, for Paul was only an imitator and made his own rules that he may look the part instead of being like the original. Jesus was not an imitator of the Father he was an extension of the real thing, begotten of God just as we all are who are nt imitations but are exactly like the creator if it as God demands of us.

Why are you so opposed to having from God that what Jesus had from Him and came to show you what it is to have from the Father that what he did in the Father in yourself?

Ive never understand why anyone would reject such a salvation to be like Him instead of trying to imitate Him. But actually I do understand for once I was an imitation until God came to me just as He did in Jesus and made me one in Him and as He is as He did in Jesus.

You follow Paul instead of Jesus and try and imitate Him as Paul tried to imitate Him, but I am like Him, so was Jesus no different form Him at all. We are not imitators as Paul was, we are of the same mind Jesus was of in the father and walk in the same mind of God as Jesus walked in Him no different at all.

Jesus suggests that people stop trying to imitate him but actually be exactly like Him. John 17. Duplicates.

Imitations leaves room for errors, but to have the original as your own disposition is another matter to be a duplicate of the real thing. Duplicates are not imitations they are an exact copy of.

Do you really think that Jesus was only imitating his God he called father or do you think he was an extension from the original?

There are many imitators, you can see these in a pulpit, but the ones who are duplicates, begotten of God Himself which is an extension of the original, it is unmistakable for they have and do the very same as Jesus had from the Father and walk as He walks in His same light with the very same signs following.

You get that imitation from Paul, not from Jesus, for Paul was only an imitator and made his own rules that he may look the part instead of being like the original. Jesus was not an imitator of the Father he was an extension of the real thing, begotten of God just as we all are who are nt imitations but are exactly like the creator if it as God demands of us.

Why are you so opposed to having from God that what Jesus had from Him and came to show you what it is to have from the Father that what he did in the Father in yourself?

Ive never understand why anyone would reject such a salvation to be like Him instead of trying to imitate Him. But actually I do understand for once I was an imitation until God came to me just as He did in Jesus and made me one in Him and as He is as He did in Jesus.

You follow Paul instead of Jesus and try and imitate Him as Paul tried to imitate Him, but I am like Him, so was Jesus no different form Him at all. We are not imitators as Paul was, we are of the same mind Jesus was of in the father and walk in the same mind of God as Jesus walked in Him no different at all.

Jesus suggests that people stop trying to imitate him but actually be exactly like Him. John 17. Duplicates.
the only realm that 'copies' God, being a jealous mimic of him, is the satanic realm.

His souls don't need to copy or mimic...they are of Him...by nature, His Eden nature.

what a lovely soul of Him our Paul <3
An imitation and Paul said so. Eph 5:1. He said we are only imitators.

Jesus said be like him in the Father which is not an imitation at all but an exact copy of his God by having His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called, to be exactly like the Father of it. Imitations are of law to look the part but as with Jesus to have the real things for who you are is unmistakable because you will be like Him if you are made to be like him and in His same image by His mind be your own mind.

How does one know he is that person of Christ to be anointed of God? We are no different from Him at all, He in me and I inHim are one. See Jesus prayer to our God for me to be in the Father as he was in the Father no different at all.

Do you only imitate God as Paul did -- or are you a copy of the real thing and in His same image and walk in it as He walks in it with God manifest in you that you would be exactly as He is as He commands of us if we are to be His kingdom, the place God actually resides. Luke 17:20-21.

We become like Him, not an imitation. Or at least Jesus did starting in Matt 3:16, and so did I. I am like the Father of it, not like Paul who tried to imitate Him.

Agreed, either one is like Him or one isn't.

I agree but to be like Him is not natural at all, it is supernatural and is not of this world but is of Spirit.
the nature of this earth

is not the same as the nature of Eden.

even satan is supernatural

the nature of this earth
the nature of this earth is survival in it.
is not the same as the nature of Eden.
Agreed, Edens nature was law and how to obtain Spirit in yourself that is not of this world but is of Spirit. Adam himself gained this knowledge by obeying God and eating of His knowledge and became like Him to know this difference, Gen 3:22. Jesus ate of that same knowledge in Matt 3:16 and grind that same knowledge, So do we all who has eating from that same tree. It is spiritual not physical.
even satan is supernatural
Yes he is a spirit and that spirit will hold one to this world and will not allow one to eat from that same spiritual tree of knowledge that Adam ate and became like God to hove His same knowledge and be in His same image. Moses ate of it, Abraham ate of it, Jesus ate of it in Matt 3:16, 120 ate of it in an upper room and guess what? All of these became like God to know this difference. And we today are not exempt from the very same if we are to have from God that what all these received from Him to have His same mind, or Spirit it is called.

Imitators make airplanes that they may fly like a bird but those are only imitations and not the real thing. A bird is the real thing and physically it is impossible for man to fly with the physical means he has. So he mimic's the originals for flight.

One cant physically be Jesus Christ but one can have the very same genuine original as Jesus had from the original that is not a mimic, is not an imitator, but is a duplicate of the very same which God Himself manifest in you to make you exactly as He is. Anything less than is only an imitation and not the real thing.

That is why I follow the way of Jesus in the Father to be like Him instead of Paul who only tried to imitate Him. Only the real thing can fly, not like a bird, but AS a bird flies.

I suspect not many here will get this statement for what it is to be the bird in flight instead of like a bird in flight where one is the real thing, the other is an imitation of.

Last edited:
the nature of this earth is survival in it.

Agreed, Edens nature was law and how to obtain Spirit in yourself that is not of this world but is of Spirit. Adam himself gained this knowledge by obeying God and eating of His knowledge and became like Him to know this difference, Gen 3:22. Jesus ate of that same knowledge in Matt 3:16 and grind that same knowledge, So do we all who has eating from that same tree. It is spiritual not physical.

Yes he is a spirit and that spirit will hold one to this world and will not allow one to eat from that same spiritual tree of knowledge that Adam ate and became like God to hove His same knowledge and be in His same image. Moses ate of it, Abraham ate of it, Jesus ate of it in Matt 3:16, 120 ate of it in an upper room and guess what? All of these became like God to know this difference. And we today are not exempt from the very same if we are to have from God that what all these received from Him to have His same mind, or Spirit it is called.
there are only two realms/two natures…

the nature of this current earth which is depraved…is the satanic realm nature, and its law of sin and death. A mimic.

the nature of Eden is His realm and its law of the spirit of Life. The Original.

there are only two realms/two natures…

the nature of this current earth which is depraved…is the satanic realm nature, and its law of sin and death. A mimic.

Yes I agree, denominations are of this realm who has made up their own laws to regulate their beliefs of their gods.
the nature of Eden is His realm and its law of the spirit of Life. The Original.
Eden is not a physical place, heaven and hell is not a physical place. The kingdom of God is within the persons who has received Gods Spirit as Adam did and became like Him to know the difference from the laws of Eden to the laws from Spirit, they are not the same laws at all.

The kingdom of God is heaven or hell and one lives in one or the other. He is a God of the living and He is manifest in the persons who receive His Spirit and the laws of.

The laws of Eden is dont do this and dont do that, do this and do that.

The laws of Spirit is be this and be that like the Father of it and have His same Spirit, which is His mind to have as your own mind. Only then is one in His heaven and until one lives in the hell side and without Gods mind. Adam received His Spirit and became like Him, so did Abraham, Moses, Jesus did the same in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room and all today live in His heaven this day who is His kingdom, His temple, His abode, the pace God resides is in the hearts of man not in a place called Eden that we are kicked out of just as Adam was kicked out, just as Jesus was kicked out when they received from God His mind. See Matt 3;16, same thing happened in his that happened in Adam.

Same thing happened in me. one cant know God nor His heaven, kingdom, at all least you receive the same knowledge that Adam received, Jesus received, 120 did Moses did, when they ate of Gods Spirit. Ya just got to get Him inside you to be the temple of Him and you cant do that least you eat of it. Jesus said take and eat ye ALL of it, not just part of it. In part is not of God at all.

Eden is not a physical place
eden does have 'this type of physicality,'

and neither does the eden body...for it is a spiritual body...

Eden is a land and is a place
..the Eden body is the temple of Him,
the eden body was lost because of adam's crime.

adam will DIE any day now.

I see, so you dont follow Jesus. I was under the impression that you were?. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, what he said is quite contrary to what you are saying. And through experience with God being in me as He was in Jesus, Jesus was spot on.

i meant the part in red and bold to say ‘does not.’

One can imitate Jesus but it is a completely different matter to be like him in God as he was in God that is not an imitation but become like God to know this difference. Gen 3:22.

“Be imitators of God” (Ephesians 5:1). Paul never understood the difference from imitation and having the real thing.

Jesus was not imitating God, God was his same mind.

Paul was only an imitator of Christ but in REALITY he was a sinner that he was not imitating but actually of. See 1 John 3:8. Paul looked the part and preached a convincing doctrine but in reality he never came to that point in God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where the reality of God becomes who we are.

I can imitate just about anything, but in reality imitations are not the real thing.

Pulpits are full of imitators, pews are full of people who follow imitators, but few who find the real thing, and in that finding the real thing, we are duplicates not imitators. Obviously we have a lot of imitators in this very forum. You can spot these who say they are of Christ, look the part, sound the part but are far from being the real thing of God that Jesus was.

Jesus was a duplication of the real thing, holy, pure, and without sin, so are all who is exactly like the God of Love where man is His heaven, His temple, His dwelling place, the place God resides. Luke 17:20-21.

Jesus became this duplicate in Matt 3:16, not many has that same duplication that God demands of us to become like Him to know this difference if we are to be of Him at all. And because people try and imitate as Paul tried to imitate instead of the reality of God manifest in them, they are duplicates of sin instead.

John 13 - which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Note the editing between the ( ) where man edits in his own understanding and opinions.

Jesus was not the only begotten of God, begotten simply means an extension of, a duplicate of the original. Everyone who has received from God that what Jesus did, what Adam did, what Abraham did, what Jesus did, what 120 did, is a duplicate of the original, not an imitation of at all.

One can still be an imitator of Christ but truthfully in reality be a sinner and begotten of sin instead, a duplicate of sin instead of God.

Most follow Paul as an imitator instead of being the real thing that God demands of us if we are to be like Him as Jesus was like Him and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. And what a blessing it is to be of Christ instead of just trying to imitate the Christ as Paul tried to imitate but where sin actually kept him from being as Jesus was in the Father.

Im not a Paul hater as many here deem me as being, I understand Paul I once was like him and followed him in his ways until the same God who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of Hs heaven to that man did the same in me. Only then could I become like Him to know this difference just as Adam did Gen 3:22, just as Abraham did, just as Moses did, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, just as 120 did in an upper room.

All of these were imitators of Christ until in a garden, on a mountain, in a river, in that upper room where made duplicates of and not just imitators. I’m here
Definitely smacks of just another self-made philosophy.

That’s all you have is a revenge accusation for your defense? Ok thanks
Pretty much! But not revenge, just trying to get a point across that you dont have a clue what you are talking about concerning God that you dont have a clue who is, but you could if you will let God Himself come to you and open up who He is just as He did in Jesus in these others by the Spirit that He is. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man by His Spirit.

It would do you well to consider Him in His ways instead of listening to all these different denominations who has made their gods to obey them that He may do their will.

Pretty much! But not revenge, just trying to get a point across that you dont have a clue what you are talking about concerning God that you dont have a clue who is, but you could if you will let God Himself come to you and open up who He is just as He did in Jesus in these others by the Spirit that He is. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man by His Spirit.

It would do you well to consider Him in His ways instead of listening to all these different denominations who has made their gods to obey them that He may do their will.
Thank you for confessing your sin of revenge, but you need to confess it to God not me—-I didn’t create you

Back