Imitators and the Real Thing

Thank you for confessing your sin of revenge, but you need to confess it to God not me—-I didn’t create you
I have no sin, I have nothing to confess, I am born of God and cannot sin. 1 John 3:9.

You only falsley accuse me of sin for breaking the laws you have established to govern your beliefs for a god just as the same accused Jesus of sin and blasphemer from breaking their laws for their god is all. For I have the same from God as Jesus had from Him.

You are supposed to have the same from God yourself to be His righteous and without sin. But then I know and you know that isn't going to happen least you repent of the god you have established and receive in you the same One Jesus received in himself. Matt 3:16.

BTW -- You are trying to create me into your image of your god -- but that isn't going to happen. I already am like the One Jesus was like.

I have no sin, I have nothing to confess, I am born of God and cannot sin. 1 John 3:9.

You only falsley accuse me of sin for breaking the laws you have established to govern your beliefs for a god just as the same accused Jesus of sin and blasphemer from breaking their laws for their god is all. For I have the same from God as Jesus had from Him.

You are supposed to have the same from God yourself to be His righteous and without sin. But then I know and you know that isn't going to happen least you repent of the god you have established and receive in you the same One Jesus received in himself. Matt 3:16.

BTW -- You are trying to create me into your image of your god -- but that isn't going to happen. I already am like the One Jesus was like.
There you go sinning again, obviously you don’t believe what God says about your sin, that’s a sin my dear Mac

There you go sinning again, obviously you don’t believe what God says about your sin, that’s a sin my dear Mac
if he is living in his soul
and not living in the carnal self
then he is not sinning…

for there is the law of sin and death
and there is His law of the spirit of Life…
and which one rules that soul
is what decides it

the tricky problem we all have though,
until the rapture/ Change (part 2 of being saved),
is that this flesh tent we all live in
belongs to the sin nature…
it constantly drags us in with all its needs and wants…
and many believe that it is His temple..
when in reality His temple is not the Self
or this flesh… but is
the glorified nature we will be changed into
same as christ at His resurrection…
not this physical one
but the spiritual body

… our soul is but a tiny wee bit of that being
we will receive soon

and it is any day…

Im born of God and I realize that 1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. is sin for you but for we who are born of God as Jesus was well, you can read it.

I would guess that you are of 1 John 3:8.

BTW 1 John 3. And we know He takes away the sins of this world, you just dont know that yet is all.

In Christ there is no sin, it is you who is withj0out the Christ, anointed of God who is the sinner and accuse we who are the righteousness of God in Christ, Gods anointed, as a sinner just as Jesus was accused of the same by the same as you.

One can imitate Jesus but it is a completely different matter to be like him in God as he was in God that is not an imitation but become like God to know this difference. Gen 3:22.

“Be imitators of God” (Ephesians 5:1). Paul never understood the difference from imitation and having the real thing.

Jesus was not imitating God, God was his same mind.

Paul was only an imitator of Christ but in REALITY he was a sinner that he was not imitating but actually of. See 1 John 3:8. Paul looked the part and preached a convincing doctrine but in reality he never came to that point in God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where the reality of God becomes who we are.

I can imitate just about anything, but in reality imitations are not the real thing.

Pulpits are full of imitators, pews are full of people who follow imitators, but few who find the real thing, and in that finding the real thing, we are duplicates not imitators. Obviously we have a lot of imitators in this very forum. You can spot these who say they are of Christ, look the part, sound the part but are far from being the real thing of God that Jesus was.

Jesus was a duplication of the real thing, holy, pure, and without sin, so are all who is exactly like the God of Love where man is His heaven, His temple, His dwelling place, the place God resides. Luke 17:20-21.

Jesus became this duplicate in Matt 3:16, not many has that same duplication that God demands of us to become like Him to know this difference if we are to be of Him at all. And because people try and imitate as Paul tried to imitate instead of the reality of God manifest in them, they are duplicates of sin instead.

John 13 - which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Note the editing between the ( ) where man edits in his own understanding and opinions.

Jesus was not the only begotten of God, begotten simply means an extension of, a duplicate of the original. Everyone who has received from God that what Jesus did, what Adam did, what Abraham did, what Jesus did, what 120 did, is a duplicate of the original, not an imitation of at all.

One can still be an imitator of Christ but truthfully in reality be a sinner and begotten of sin instead, a duplicate of sin instead of God.

Most follow Paul as an imitator instead of being the real thing that God demands of us if we are to be like Him as Jesus was like Him and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. And what a blessing it is to be of Christ instead of just trying to imitate the Christ as Paul tried to imitate but where sin actually kept him from being as Jesus was in the Father.

Im not a Paul hater as many here deem me as being, I understand Paul I once was like him and followed him in his ways until the same God who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of Hs heaven to that man did the same in me. Only then could I become like Him to know this difference just as Adam did Gen 3:22, just as Abraham did, just as Moses did, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, just as 120 did in an upper room.

All of these were imitators of Christ until in a garden, on a mountain, in a river, in that upper room where made duplicates of and not just imitators.
I am curious why you think the passages you use are accurate.

I am curious why you think the passages you use are accurate.
I didn't write it, I only received it. The only way to know is if God Himself is manifest in you. He is the only One who can open to you who He is and His heaven.

See Matt 3:16, even Jesus was about 30 years old when God was manifest in him. Even Adam received the same and became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22, Abraham received the same and became like Him, Moses received the same and became like Him, Jesus did the same in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room, and so do all today who has received from God His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it no different at all from those before us received.

If what is written is not accurate for you then I would seek the One all of these received to become like Him yourself. This is His way that He be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him. See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17.

Why would you think those passage are false and not accurate?

I didn't write it, I only received it. The only way to know is if God Himself is manifest in you. He is the only One who can open to you who He is and His heaven.

See Matt 3:16, even Jesus was about 30 years old when God was manifest in him. Even Adam received the same and became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22, Abraham received the same and became like Him, Moses received the same and became like Him, Jesus did the same in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room, and so do all today who has received from God His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it no different at all from those before us received.

If what is written is not accurate for you then I would seek the One all of these received to become like Him yourself. This is His way that He be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him. See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17.

Why would you think those passage are false and not accurate?
How do you know all this is true?

How do you know all this is true?
Same way Jesus knew all of it is true. God manifest Himself in us. You cant know anything of God least He teach you. The book is not going to reveal God, the grave is not going to reveal God, God Himself is the only way one can know God and His ways to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation -- it is within you. Most are looking for a kingdom rot come for the sweet by and by instead of living it this day. These think God is going to be revealed when they die. It is to late to know Him by then.

Same way Jesus knew all of it is true. God manifest Himself in us. You cant know anything of God least He teach you. The book is not going to reveal God, the grave is not going to reveal God, God Himself is the only way one can know God and His ways to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation -- it is within you. Most are looking for a kingdom rot come for the sweet by and by instead of living it this day. These think God is going to be revealed when they die. It is to late to know Him by then.
How Do you know it's really God and not a false Spirit?

How Do you know it's really God and not a false Spirit?
The same way Jesus knew it really was God and not a false Spirit. There is only one Spirit of God and that is Love and either you are of it and like Him or you dont have it and not like Him.

It isn't that hard to know if Gods Spirit is real or not.

You know very well if you are like the God Jesus had in himself be in you the same or not. You are as He is or you are not.

If you are not like Him and have His same mind, Spirit, ad do not walk as He walks in His same light, and to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect by His same Spirit be your own, then there is no way to know if the spirit of God is real or not. Only God can open up to you who He is and His heaven by His Spirit. Even Jesus could not escape this reality of Gods Spirit. See Matt 3:16. He didn't know that reality either until God reveals Himself in that man, and we are no different from the same enlightenment at all.

Even Jesus could not escape this reality of Gods Spirit. See Matt 3:16

So it wasn't until Christ was baptized by John that He received knowledge from God and about God, and Jesus was born again when He was baptized by John?

God bless.

So it wasn't until Christ was baptized by John that He received knowledge from God and about God, and Jesus was born again when He was baptized by John?

God bless.
Again, and again, and again, Christ wasn't baptized by John, Jesus was. God baptized Jesus by His Spirit and opens up all of His heaven heaven to Jesus not John. LOL. John even state that there was one coming after him that he could not give Jesus. And John was correct, it was God and God only who can open up who He is and His heaven, Not Jesus, not John, not you, not me, but only God Himself coining into YOUI and giving you the very same mind He gave Jesus in Matt 3;16.

you dont believe a word in the Bible other than you are sinner.

And John was correct, it was God and God only who can open up who He is and His heaven, Not Jesus,

Again, not sure what it is you are reading, but it certainly isn't the Word of God:

Hebrews 9:7-8 King James Version

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

The way into Heaven wasn't open to men under the Covenant of Law, or before.

Hebrews 9:23-25 King James Version

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

See how Christ offered Himself? Christ is a Person, Gary Mac.

And He went into Heaven when no man before Him could.

Hebrews 10:19-20 King James Version

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

If you are going to enter into Heaven, you can only do that by the Blood of Jesus.

That's the only way, Gary Mac, because He is the Way.

That body He was born into, which was the result of God creating it just as He did Adam's body, was what the veil of the Tabernacle and Temple represented.

The material veil was earthly, a parable of the Body of Christ, Who is called Jesus.

it was God and God only who can open up who He is and His heaven, Not Jesus

You are half right: it is only God Who can open up Heaven to men.

Shame you reject the Gospel and the God Who opened up Heaven to men: Jesus opened Heaven to men, Gary Mac.

God bless.

I don't know what you're reading from but John the Baptist is the one that baptized Jesus in Matthew 3:8.

Show me where God baptized Jesus, Gary Mac.

God bless.
Matt 3:16. try reading it. and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

That doesnt tell you anything that Gods Spirit opens up all of His heaven to Jesus does it?

Matt 3:16. try reading it. and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

That doesnt tell you anything that Gods Spirit opens up all of His heaven to Jesus does it?

No, Gary Mac, it shows God the Spirit coming down from Heaven.

This...

Hebrews 9:7-8 King James Version

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

Hebrews 9:23-25 King James Version

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

Hebrews 10:19-20 King James Version

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

... shows how Heaven was opened to men so that they could there.

Now, would you like to address the points and Scripture of that post, instead of deflecting?

God bless.

Furthermore, we can observe what was observed there, which denies it is Jesus entering the Kingdom of God.

God bless.

Back