Impeach Biden - OPEC quid quo pro

Thistle

Biden asks OPEC to postpone their meeting one month to artificially deflate gasoline prices for the election so that Democrats win. When they refuse Biden threatens to withhold military aid.

Donald Trump was impeached for far less. Trump ask Zelensky to look into Burisma in which Hunter Biden was getting paid to do nothing when Joe Biden was not even running for president. There was no suggestion of any favor and no threat of any harm.

what we have here is a clear case of Joe Biden actually committing the crime that Donald Trump was shown to be innocent of.

Last edited:

Biden asks OPEC to postpone their meeting one month to artificially deflate gasoline prices for the election so that Democrats win. When they refuse Biden threatens to withhold military aid.

Donald Trump was impeached for far less. Trump ask Zelensky to look into Burisma in which Hunter Biden was getting paid to do nothing when Joe Biden was not even running for president. There was no suggestion of any favor and no threat of any harm.

what we have here is a clear case of Joe Biden actually committing the crime that Donald Trump was shown to be innocent of.
No. Trump asked for dirt. Biden is trying to help the USA plus screw Saudi Arabia.

No. Trump asked for dirt.
You can apply whatever pejorative language to investigating something that you like. There was no quid quo pro with Trump and Zelenskyy there's a definite quid quo pro with Biden and the Saudi's.
Biden is trying to help the USA plus screw Saudi Arabia.
Trump was trying to help the United States, we are now facing nuclear war because the blithering idiot that you voted for is now president. This was completely foreseeable Trump predicted it.

You can apply whatever pejorative language to investigating something that you like. There was no quid quo pro with Trump and Zelenskyy there's a definite quid quo pro with Biden and the Saudi's.

Trump was trying to help the United States, we are now facing nuclear war because the blithering idiot that you voted for is now president. This was completely foreseeable Trump predicted it.
No Trump was being selfish as always. Biden is trying to keep gas prices low.

No wonder though Jared Kushners. Mega money winner from Saudi Arabia is in play.

I say screw Saudi Arabia they have never been our ally only sucking money like leeches

Gas prices are thru the roof under Biden for shutting down pipelines. If we were energy independent like we were under Trump it would make no difference to us what the Saudis did or did not do.
No wonder though Jared Kushners. Mega money winner from Saudi Arabia is in play.

I say screw Saudi Arabia they have never been our ally only sucking money like leeches
The problem in part is with Joe Biden treatment of the Saudis with his public announcements which probably alienated US Saudi relationships. They probably did not care for the Nordstream sabotage under Biden.

There's no reason to respond to anything that you said in this post. It has nothing to do with the fact that Biden has committed exactly the quid quo pro that should get him impeached. Nor does it address the fact that Trump did not engage in a quid quo pro, but Biden has.

Biden is confused. He says Putin controls gas prices.
No Trump was being selfish as always.
His gas prices?
Biden is trying to keep gas prices low.
Not at all. We can read the prices on the pump.
Intellectually lethargic deflection
What money? trillion dollar debt increase?

Here is an interesting thought. If Biden is impeached over this quick quo pro and if Harris is somehow implicated and also impeached that would make the speaker of the house President of the United States. That almost certainly Will not be Nancy Pelosi. The Republicans do not have to choose Kevin McCarthy. They don't even have to choose a member of Congress. There's absolutely no reason they can't choose Donald Trump. Now it's true the Donald Trump can only have two elected terms. But it's not clear that he can't fill the end of Biden's term and be elected again. That means Donald Trump could be president for a total of 10 years rather than just eight.

I say let's do it. Then to terms of Ron DeSantis and that would get us to 2036. At that point I'll still be a relatively youthful septuagenarian. By today's standards that would put me in prime territory for running for political office.

Anyone here planning on being alive in 2036 to vote for me?

Impeach 44

That’s what we need to do.

Here is an interesting thought. If Biden is impeached over this quick quo pro and if Harris is somehow implicated and also impeached that would make the speaker of the house President of the United States. That almost certainly Will not be Nancy Pelosi. The Republicans do not have to choose Kevin McCarthy. They don't even have to choose a member of Congress. There's absolutely no reason they can't choose Donald Trump. Now it's true the Donald Trump can only have two elected terms. But it's not clear that he can't fill the end of Biden's term and be elected again. That means Donald Trump could be president for a total of 10 years rather than just eight.

I say let's do it. Then to terms of Ron DeSantis and that would get us to 2036. At that point I'll still be a relatively youthful septuagenarian. By today's standards that would put me in prime territory for running for political office.

Anyone here planning on being alive in 2036 to vote for me?

Let's see....6 - 2 equals 4, carry the ten....I'll be...whoa man, you better hurry up, I just calculated that I will be old-old, not just old.

Dead or alive, you'll get my vote. (I'll register as a dem before I die so it will be Ok)

Let's see....6 - 2 equals 4, carry the ten....I'll be...whoa man, you better hurry up, I just calculated that I will be old-old, not just old.

Dead or alive, you'll get my vote. (I'll register as a dem before I die so it will be Ok)
Reminds me of that line from On Golden Pond where Catherine Hepburn turns to Henry Fonda and says "oh they're just like us, middle-aged" and Henry replies "middle aged means in the middle, people don't live to be 140."

Reminds me of that line from On Golden Pond where Catherine Hepburn turns to Henry Fonda and says "oh they're just like us, middle-aged" and Henry replies "middle aged means in the middle, people don't live to be 140."

Cathy must have been a liberal, she appropriated 40 at 70.

It just goes to show "appropriating" something you are not can work on liberals. They actually believe their own stuff.

Back