Impeach Trump AGAIN?lol

The Democratis Party are bigger idiots than I thought. For what? Treason? Treason would be ALL the politicians that are selling out America via their outsourcing. Including Pelosi. The sovereignty of the USA has been compromised.

Trump called for PEACEFUL protests. There were thousands of people and only about a hundred or so people SOMEHOW pushed their way into a building that is supposedly heavily guarded? And why wasn't there a counter protest in the HEAVILY democratic state of Washington D.C?

I've been warning you people that this was going to happen with all these mergers and monopolies being created worldwide. Welcome to Communism. But No, you didn't listen. You were convinced it was free market at work.lol Which was the bogus narrative being fed to you.

I warned you people about all the virus/contagion movies that they were going to release a virus, but you guys said nah... its just TV. Now that its all starting to unfold.

The democrats are too filled with hatred for the right because of things like LBGT, Abortion, etc... but dont realize what is actually happening to their country which I believe the democratic politicians and their campaign doners are openly responsible for and the Republicans politicians although many pretended to oppose it, support it, most likely because they have stock in this Heist of American dollars.

Which is why it doesnt surprise me that many republican leaders are also calling for Trump's head, and news medias are pressuring to get elected Republican politicians to resign.

And that B.S about CNN trying to shut down FOX? LOL. Just trying to stir up support. They are already in bed with each other. Many of their journalists have also turned on trump.

The main reason I see the Left is who really holds the power in the USA is because, they win all the big battles(and because they won the war). look at what Antifa did? How they were able to occupy an American city!

If the republicans were to occupy their cities or states, I wonder what the Government would do? I've been saying all along that Republican states should demand Autonomy(at the very least). Especially from a democratic presidency.

OH and I knew the House would be democratically controlled. Its the only way they could stop the election from being brought to the Supreme court. I say its all theater and elections are bogus.

I found it ODD that Trump would tell his supporters not to vote in key Senate States like Georgia. It was probably the reason why Harris didnt give up her senate seat yet.

Carol

OH and I knew the House would be democratically controlled. Its the only way they could stop the election from being brought to the Supreme court. I say its all theater

I nominate Nancy for best actress.

and elections are bogus.

I found it ODD that Trump would tell his supporters not to vote in key Senate States like Georgia. It was probably the reason why Harris didnt give up her senate seat yet.

Ignatius

The Democratis Party are bigger idiots than I thought. For what? Treason? Treason would be ALL the politicians that are selling out America via their outsourcing. Including Pelosi. The sovereignty of the USA has been compromised.

Trump called for PEACEFUL protests. There were thousands of people and only about a hundred or so people SOMEHOW pushed their way into a building that is supposedly heavily guarded? And why wasn't there a counter protest in the HEAVILY democratic state of Washington D.C?

I've been warning you people that this was going to happen with all these mergers and monopolies being created worldwide. Welcome to Communism. But No, you didn't listen. You were convinced it was free market at work.lol Which was the bogus narrative being fed to you.

I warned you people about all the virus/contagion movies that they were going to release a virus, but you guys said nah... its just TV. Now that its all starting to unfold.

The democrats are too filled with hatred for the right because of things like LBGT, Abortion, etc... but dont realize what is actually happening to their country which I believe the democratic politicians and their campaign doners are openly responsible for and the Republicans politicians although many pretended to oppose it, support it, most likely because they have stock in this Heist of American dollars.

Which is why it doesnt surprise me that many republican leaders are also calling for Trump's head, and news medias are pressuring to get elected Republican politicians to resign.

And that B.S about CNN trying to shut down FOX? LOL. Just trying to stir up support. They are already in bed with each other. Many of their journalists have also turned on trump.

The main reason I see the Left is who really holds the power in the USA is because, they win all the big battles(and because they won the war). look at what Antifa did? How they were able to occupy an American city!

If the republicans were to occupy their cities or states, I wonder what the Government would do? I've been saying all along that Republican states should demand Autonomy(at the very least). Especially from a democratic presidency.
These idiots will overplay their hand like they always do. The left in this country is evil.

These idiots will overplay their hand like they always do. The left in this country is evil.
They've been getting away with it for too long. You will lose if you play by their rules. They control the US economy and can collapse it, but if you dont play by their rules you actually dont need their money. Use your constitutional right to make your own money

Ignatius

They've been getting away with it for too long. You will lose if you play by their rules. They control the US economy and can collapse it, but if you dont play by their rules you actually dont need their money. Use your constitutional right to make your own money
The left will destroy america.

The left will destroy america.
Its not necessarily the "left" although the left are being used as useful idiots. Its the elites that are destroying America. And their puppet politicians are aiding them.

Sure some serve liberal England elites, but there are other non liberal elites that are also aiding.

I doubt any democratic voters want to see the demise of America or its economy.

Ignatius

Its not necessarily the "left" although the left are being used as useful idiots. Its the elites that are destroying America. And their puppet politicians are aiding them.

Sure some serve liberal England elites, but there are other non liberal elites that are also aiding.

I doubt any democratic voters want to see the demise of America or its economy.
Whatever you want to call them they are all leftists and leftist hate America and seek it's demise

Whatever you want to call them they are all leftists and leftist hate America and seek it's demise
That would be like shooting yourself in the foot. The left is just minority groups that banded together to fight the majority's opinion(and the ones who profit from those groups). And thanks to the courts, they may soon be the majority.

Ignatius

That would be like shooting yourself in the foot. The left is just minority groups that banded together to fight the majority's opinion(and the ones who profit from those groups). And thanks to the courts, they may soon be the majority.
Leftists take a forms. Rich poor black white. I hate leftists and leftism no matter who they are.

Leftists take a forms. Rich poor black white. I hate leftists and leftism no matter who they are.
Thats stereotyping and that is not sound judgement. Most are supporting their interests like you are supporting yours. The problem is some on both sides want to impose their interests on us, by force(or via courts).

Ignatius

Thats stereotyping and that is not sound judgement. Most are supporting their interests like you are supporting yours. The problem is some on both sides want to impose their interests on us, by force(or via courts).
Their interest is destroying America. My interest is preserving America. At some point someone has to say enough is enough.

LifeIn

Trump called for PEACEFUL protests.
Qanon, the Proud Boys, the 3%ers, etc. supported Trump and called for violent protests. They still are, even today. Trump told his supporters at the rally to "fight" over 20 times. Given that the election was over, there was no other way left to fight except as a violent mob. And most telling of all - the night of the attack, while Trump was watching the violence unfold on TV, he still refused to condemn the violence - until the next day. You can try to pretend he was not calling for violence, but you can't pretend he opposed the violence after it started and people had died because he knew there was violence and did not condemn it.

There were thousands of people and only about a hundred or so people
Actually more like 700.

SOMEHOW pushed their way into a building that is supposedly heavily guarded?
It was not heavily guarded because the top cops were sympathizers with the rioters. The cops on the ground, however, were mostly heroes, left out to dry by their higher-ups.

And why wasn't there a counter protest in the HEAVILY democratic state of Washington D.C?
Why must there be a counter protest? Answer: It doesn't matter.

The democrats are too filled with hatred for the right
because the right hates the Constitution.

because there is bi-partisan outrage over the attack on our country.

Fortunately, most people still love our country as one nation. That has been the case since the 19th century when we fought a war over that issue.