IMPORTANT for all outside the UK

BMS

This is the state of media in the UK. The host finds science problematic and tends to imply people who do believe should perhaps be cancelled. Born in someone else's body? Hello?
The host is clueless and shouldn't be a host on mainstream media
If this hasn't come to the USA yet, watch out

cjab

The state of "MS" Media.

James Max is a typical liberal-left metropolitan elite, Londoner struggling to make a living in media.

James Max's best statement was "What do I know?"

He can't be seen to offend the political establishment. Clueless idiot.

It's like "the high priest of Sodom interviewing Lot's daughters." They don't even speak the same language.

Reactions: BMS

BMS

The state of "MS" Media.

James Max is a typical liberal-left metropolitan elite, Londoner struggling to make a living in media.

James Max's best statement was "What do I know?"

He can't be seen to offend the political establishment. Clueless idiot.

It's like "the high priest of Sodom interviewing Lot's daughters." They don't even speak the same language.
Absolutely. Yet for many unsuspecting viewers, including children, he is actually peddling the lies by offering them debatable credibility
This is the state of the media.

BMS

I turned on GB news this morning and there was an article on schools and covid. I turned over to Al Jazeera and there was a report on unrest in African country but I noted the international news, flooding in places and rockets launched by Israel. I turned to RT and then Sky with similar stuff and then the BBC and the first words were 'lgbt'

Furion

This is the state of media in the UK. The host finds science problematic and tends to imply people who do believe should perhaps be cancelled. Born in someone else's body? Hello?
The host is clueless and shouldn't be a host on mainstream media
If this hasn't come to the USA yet, watch out

This brand of idiocy likely started in America. Sorry we exported such neanderthal thinking.

BMS

This brand of idiocy likely started in America. Sorry we exported such neanderthal thinking.
Hi.Furion. Thanks for responding. Do you really have such media hosts that deny science from a scientist in favour of the opinions of young actors and actresses?
Do you really have hosts who call basic observable biology, problematic?

Furion

Hi.Furion. Thanks for responding. Do you really have such media hosts that deny science from a scientist in favour of the opinions of young actors and actresses?
Do you really have hosts who call basic observable biology, problematic?

America is full of crazy woke leftists.

I was perhaps just assuming this idiocy comes from America, it's where most idiocy starts I think. Don't quote me on that.

We even have people being fired for saying sir instead of miss, or boy instead of....two spirit gender queer neutrois....no, don't try to figure that out.

BMS

America is full of crazy woke leftists.

I was perhaps just assuming this idiocy comes from America, it's where most idiocy starts I think. Don't quote me on that.

We even have people being fired for saying sir instead of miss, or boy instead of....two spirit gender queer neutrois....no, don't try to figure that out.
Ah so just as bad. Like I wonder what a transneutrois would be. People would have rightly been sectioned for this a couple of decades ago

BMS

Look up "Rachel Levine" Us assistant Secretary of health for the U.S.
Interesting. Levine is a paediatrician and well qualified it seems. Levine should therefore be more qualified to make statements, right or wrong, about medical issues than the young acting cast of Harry Potter. Who except the UK media would seek medical advice from the back end of a pantomine horse rather than a doctor? 😀
However Levine says people are fearful of what they dont understand... its the emperors new clothes.

The BBC reported Levines appointment almost exclusively as a transgender and lgbt issue rather than a medical one. Same with the Guardian newspaper.
God help us!