Imputed Righteousness

CharismaticLady

The doctrine of imputed righteousness treats Perfection as an invisibility cloak over true wickedness, making our wickedness blind to God, but visible to the world. Those who continue to sin because of belief in this false doctrine do not actually belong to Christ, but to the devil and his false doctrines that lead to eternal death. They are still in the flesh, not in the Spirit.

The true gospel actually makes it possible for we, ourselves, to be righteous, because God is inside us changing our desires from the old sinful nature to His divine nature. We MUST be born again.

To be born again, we must repent of our inability in ourselves to be righteous as God is righteous. If we pray that God cleanse our natures, not just individual sins, He will separate your carnal nature that desires sin from a new recreated nature that has the power of grace making your natural desires righteous instead of sinful. This is an actual experience called the baptism of fire, or the infilling of the Holy Spirit. The infilling of the Holy Spirit is not just imputed. He is as real as is the experience. We must abide in Him, and HE IN US.

1 John 3:23-24.
23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment. 24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

e v e

We can't be righteous in these bodies, of the fallen situation..

our righteousness will be when we are restored by Him to our estate lost at the fall..

His souls have His promise and wait, hopeful He brings us out of Mystery Babylon very soon.

The Change is being born again...

Legally, true, He made it possible By the Cross.

De Facto, saving is the Change...

what will bring us out of this corrupted situation of toil, sweat, pain, death, the perishable.

respectfully ,

eve

CharismaticLady

our righteousness will be when we are restored by Him to our estate lost at the fall..

His souls have His promise and wait, hopeful He brings us out of Mystery Babylon very soon.

what will bring us out of this corrupted situation of toil, sweat, pain, death, the perishable.

respectfully ,

eve
eve, your first sentence is part of the false doctrine of imputed righteousness. I suppose you already know that. You are believing that our bodies are "the flesh." Romans 8:9 says we are NOT IN THE FLESH, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God indwells us. And those without the Spirit of Christ do not belong to Him.

Your beliefs are from human reasoning and you are parroting false teachers; you cannot fathom the supernatural power of God anymore than your false teachers could. God is Spirit and must be worshiped in Spirit and in truth.

Keep studying. And pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to teach you the true gospel. That Jesus takes away our sin and in Him there is no sin, 1 John 3:5. That means He gives us a new nature that does not want to sin. That is not imputed righteous, but actual.

Last edited:

e v e

eve, your first sentence is part of the false doctrine of imputed righteousness. I suppose you already know that. You are believing that our bodies are "the flesh." Romans 8:9 says we are NOT IN THE FLESH, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God indwells us. And those without the Spirit of Christ do not belong to Him.

Your beliefs are from human reasoning and you are parroting false teachers; you cannot fathom the supernatural power of God anymore than your false teachers could. God is Spirit and must be worshiped in Spirit and in truth.

Keep studying. And pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to teach you the true gospel. That Jesus takes away our sin and in Him there is no sin, 1 John 3:5. That means He gives us a new nature that does not want to sin. That is not imputed righteous, but actual.
good luck with your judging.

CharismaticLady

good luck with your judging.
I'm not judging you, just the false doctrine many are brainwashed into believing. You have a choice in what you continue to believe.

Do you want to be a child of God, or still a sinner? You need the truth, because it can make you free from sin. John 8:32-36

If you just want Jesus to be your ticket to heaven, while you have your cake on earth - it doesn't work that way. Without holiness, no man shall see God. Heb. 12:14

Last edited:

Ignatius

The doctrine of imputed righteousness treats Perfection as an invisibility cloak over true wickedness, making our wickedness blind to God, but visible to the world. Those who continue to sin because of belief in this false doctrine do not actually belong to Christ, but to the devil and his false doctrines that lead to eternal death. They are still in the flesh, not in the Spirit.

The true gospel actually makes it possible for we, ourselves, to be righteous, because God is inside us changing our desires from the old sinful nature to His divine nature. We MUST be born again.

To be born again, we must repent of our inability in ourselves to be righteous as God is righteous. If we pray that God cleanse our natures, not just individual sins, He will separate your carnal nature that desires sin from a new recreated nature that has the power of grace making your natural desires righteous instead of sinful. This is an actual experience called the baptism of fire, or the infilling of the Holy Spirit. The infilling of the Holy Spirit is not just imputed. He is as real as is the experience. We must abide in Him, and HE IN US.

1 John 3:23-24.
23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment. 24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
"Blind to God"? I stopped reading after that gem.

Gary Mac

Dont you really mean that you cant be the righteousness of God in Christ from lack in receiving from God His righteousness to be in His same image and be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect? See 1 John 3:9 we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin.

Yes and obviously that event has not happen in you this far. You have not taken that fall and still of self.
Already has in those who has received Him as our own disposition. That of Love.
Exactly and you have stated before that you can not relate to born again.
The message in the cross is death the flesh man, that flesh man must fall, and the Spirit man arises from that death.
Salvation is God manifest in yoiu, that is the change, the old man of laws dies, falls, and the new man of SPirit arises to become like Him to know this difference. It is noting new, even Adam became like Him to know this difference. Gen 3:22.
His SPirit does and either He is come to you and manifest in you and brought you out from this world and set you in His throne with Him, Rev 3:21 or you are still stuck in this world of ape bodies as you deem it as ugly and hateful,
respectfully ,

eve

Gary Mac

What spirit is convincing you that I'm judging you, and not the doctrine of demons I'd like you to abandon? Satan wants you dead and with him. I want you alive forever.
Wen one tries to witness the way of Christ for educational gain, to her it is always in judgment.

Gary Mac

There are a lot more blind to God than ever became like Him as He demands of us that we be and walk as He walks in His same light. People blind to God -- not God blind to us. He opens the eyes to His light.

Ignatius

There are a lot more blind to God than ever became like Him as He demands of us that we be and walk as He walks in His same light. People blind to God -- not God blind to us. He opens the eyes to His light.
The poster said "...making our wickedness blind to God, but visible to the world." That is a clearly heretical statement.

Gary Mac

The poster said "...making our wickedness blind to God, but visible to the world." That is a clearly heretical statement.
No you just miss understand. God is not blind to us, He knows your very thoughts, most are blind to Him. to be like Him. That wickless blinds one from His way. You are not looking at it in His light.

Ignatius

No you just miss understand. God is not blind to us, He knows your very thoughts, most are blind to Him. to be like Him. That wickless blinds one from His way. You are not looking at it in His light.
Thats not what the poster wrote. Is those one of the situations where people are suppose to read what the person meant instead of what they actually wrote? Are you kidding me?

CharismaticLady

If you thought I believed that lie, I would stop reading to, but God sees everything. But that is what is being taught. Go back and read the rest. This doctrine says that the blood of Jesus covers our sins so the Father doesn't see them, but only His Son's blood. They are confusing the blood of bulls and goats whose blood only covers our sins, whereas, the blood of Jesus TAKES AWAY our sin and makes us born again to have no desire to sin again.

Last edited:

Ignatius

If you thought I believed that lie, I would stop reading to, but God sees everything. But that is what is being taught. Go back and read the rest. This doctrine says that the blood of Jesus covers our sins so the Father doesn't see them, but only His Son's blood. They are confusing the blood of bulls and goats whose blood only covers our sins, whereas, the blood of Jesus TAKES AWAY our sin and makes us born again to have no desire to sin again.
What you said is untrue. No reason to read further.

Gary Mac

I don't have to "believe" what you wrote you wrote it. You said our wickedness is blind to God. Own it because you wrote it.
Wickedness is blind to God. It will not allow you to see Him at all ... But when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. You are looking at it completely in the negative instead of Spirit. .