Imputed Righteousness

CharismaticLady

Actually you me and everyone here has sin nature glued on: these bodies.

He did not make them ... they are a horrible corruption because of the fall.
That is correct for us before we came to Jesus. Don't you realize that Jesus came to undo that fallen nature? That is what it means to be born again. From sinner to sinless child of God empowered by the Holy Spirit to have no desire to commit willful sins of lawlessness any longer. That is now, not heaven. We must already be sinless in order to enter heaven.

Gary Mac

His sons and daughters were were His before the fall.... having His gorgeous eden nature.

Actually you me and everyone here has sin nature glued on: these bodies.

He did not make them ... they are a horrible corruption because of the fall.

we His Souls will be saved from here.
Actually He takes away the sins of this world in all who puts on His same mind for righteousness. And we who are born of God, born of His SPirit, born again, it is impossible to be in sin. He removes that mentality completely and replaces it with His sound mind. Sin is not sound mind, sin is enmity to His perfections that is without sin. . 1 John 3;9

This horrible and corrupt world that you live in must be a miserable state to live in. Sadly there is a way oot from it that you refuse to accept from God Himself to live in that what is beautiful, joyful, peaceful, holy, pure, and without sin.

CharismaticLady

Actually He takes away the sins of this world in all who puts on His same mind for righteousness. And we who are born of God, born of His SPirit, born again, it is impossible to be in sin. He removes that mentality completely and replaces it with His sound mind. Sin is not sound mind, sin is enmity to His perfections that is without sin. . 1 John 3;9
Read my post above yours. We are still of the same mind. The mind of Christ.

e v e

That is correct for us before we came to Jesus. Don't you realize that Jesus came to undo that fallen nature? That is what it means to be born again. From sinner to sinless child of God empowered by the Holy Spirit to have no desire to commit willful sins of lawlessness any longer. That is now, not heaven. We must already be sinless in order to enter heaven.
legally he undid it.

de facto is the change, about the 144k sons.

you your very soul may have no desire to but your body itself is sin nature.

e v e

the soul is sinless (He created her and does not create sin) and we’ve stay that way to go Home.

but the depraved flesh is still tethered to the soul, the flesh being this body.

e v e

the fallen nature is this physical cosmos.

CharismaticLady

legally he undid it.

de facto is the change, about the 144k sons.

you your very soul may have no desire to but your body itself is sin nature.
You don't know about our nature. You think it is our body. No, it is our mind. Our mind controls our body. The body is just a shell, and still must die and put on immortality to match the immortality of our new spirit/mind given to us as we walk in the Spirit NOW.

Gary Mac

For the most part I agree. Heaven? The kingdom of God does not come with observation, it is within you. Heaven, the place God resides, is within, it is who we are His temple, His vessel, the place for Him, the mansion He built for us. Heaven is SPirit not a physical place we go to and observe.

The thing I see in religious folk bound by beliefs is their desire to be right and is never found in the new testament. The fact they try to be right with God is the sure sign they rebel against the atonement. And in trying to be right with God they see sin as a defect, it is not a defect is is red handed mutiny against God

In atonement Gods life lives in you, as a sinner, that most say they are , Gods life is killed. There is no possible ultimate but that. The climax of sin crucifies the Christ which is Gods anointing through atonement.

e v e

You don't know about our nature. You think it is our body. No, it is our mind. Our mind controls our body. The body is just a shell, and still must die and put on immortality to match the immortality of our new spirit/mind given to us as we walk in the Spirit NOW.
the mind is part of this body.

only a soul of Him can go to heaven.

e v e

For the most part I agree. Heaven? The kingdom of God does not come with observation, it is within you. Heaven, the place God resides, is within, it is who we are His temple, His vessel, the place for Him, the mansion He built for us. Heaven is SPirit not a physical place we go to and observe.

The thing I see in religious folk bound by beliefs is their desire to be right and is never found in the new testament. The fact they try to be right with God is the sure sign they rebel against the atonement. And in trying to be right with God they see sin as a defect, it is not a defect is is red handed mutiny against God

In atonement Gods life lives in you, as a sinner, that most say they are , Gods life is killed. There is no possible ultimate but that. The climax of sin crucifies the Christ which is Gods anointing through atonement.
i didn’t know you followed the new testament or any scripture. interesting.

Gary Mac

then why is this planet as it is , still here?
You dont understand eve, we in God are not of this world, we live in it but not of it. If I am crucified by this world does not change the joy I live inside me. Noting can take that from me, noting could take it from Jesus. This world is its own just as Gods kingdom of SPirit is its own and you cannot mix the two for when you try, all you will get is a mind obscured.

e v e

you are right about somethings, from a certain point of view... but lack another bit of the puzzle regarding context.

it’s alright.

CharismaticLady

I believe the Tree of Life is an actual tree, but no longer on earth.