Imputed Righteousness

e v e

I quote Jesus from it in nearly every post.
yes and all He said there has a context related to things He and His Spirit (your mother) told the prophets.

all of scripture is His words to you, not just the nt.

He spoke to jeremiah too not only the apostles.

Gary Mac

I believe the Tree of Life is an actual tree, but no longer on earth.
By receiving from God a knowledge I didnt have before, I see it as a metaphor for knowledge of good and evil. One cant know what sin is least he knows what it is to be Gods righteous. And one cant assume himself to be in a certain condition that he never has been in.

This is so evident in Matt 3:16 where at about the age of thirty this same knowledge Adam received and became like God to know this difference, is the same knowledge Jesus received to know this difference.

Everything about God is SPirit there is no physical involved other than the temple we are for Him. And even in that no flesh, no tree, nothing of this world enters into His kingdom which is SPirit. As long as people try and mix the things of this world with His kingdom that is SPirit is the moment beliefs takes presence over His reality of Spirit.

The term born again is an obscurity for the mind that has limited knowledge and has grown static where advancement to new knowledge isnt even a consideration. Jesus had this very problem with folk who could not obtain anything outside their parameters of law that regulates their own beliefs and ways. The renewing of the mind to think in terms outside those parameters often is considered blaspheme just as Jesus tries to get people to think in Gods terms instead of the laws they establish for beliefs where churches today, denominations, is a set of rule to classify a select belief.

A tree of knowledge of good and evil? One has to look at it through physical eyes for beliefs, or one has to look at it through spiritual eyes with actualities.

Can you actually eat from a physical fruit tree and gain Gods knowledge? A question one has to examine for self.

civic

Yes it was at the beginning before the fall. The Bible doesn't say what happened to the garden of Eden, but we see it on the new earth, so it is somewhere... Maybe another dimension. Who knows, except God.
Where does the Bible say the garden of eden is in the new heavens and earth ?

what verse are you using for that idea ?

e v e

Yes it was at the beginning before the fall. The Bible doesn't say what happened to the garden of Eden, but we see it on the new earth, so it is somewhere... Maybe another dimension. Who knows, except God.
Oh but it does say. If you read carefully and not simply from translations. It's all there in spite of mistranslation.

civic

By receiving from God a knowledge I didnt have before, I see it as a metaphor for knowledge of good and evil. One cant know what sin is least he knows what it is to be Gods righteous. And one cant assume himself to be in a certain condition that he never has been in.

This is so evident in Matt 3:16 where at about the age of thirty this same knowledge Adam received and became like God to know this difference, is the same knowledge Jesus received to know this difference.

Everything about God is SPirit there is no physical involved other than the temple we are for Him. And even in that no flesh, no tree, nothing of this world enters into His kingdom which is SPirit. As long as people try and mix the things of this world with His kingdom that is SPirit is the moment beliefs takes presence over His reality of Spirit.

The term born again is an obscurity for the mind that has limited knowledge and has grown static where advancement to new knowledge isnt even a consideration. Jesus had this very problem with folk who could not obtain anything outside their parameters of law that regulates their own beliefs and ways. The renewing of the mind to think in terms outside those parameters often is considered blaspheme just as Jesus tries to get people to think in Gods terms instead of the laws they establish for beliefs where churches today, denominations, is a set of rule to classify a select belief.

A tree of knowledge of good and evil? One has to look at it through physical eyes for beliefs, or one has to look at it through spiritual eyes with actualities.

Can you actually eat from a physical fruit tree and gain Gods knowledge? A question one has to examine for self.
New age Gnosticism

e v e

we are dimensionally separated from heaven..and from eden..
eden was never on this earth.

CharismaticLady

You are thinking of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, not the Tree of Life.

e v e

You are thinking of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, not the Tree of Life.
the tree of knowledge of good and evil is the realm eve touched, and then adam touched.
In this image, eden is below the disc. Mystery Babylon is a top of eden, where are the fallen angels residing...
and us? We are a tiny spec in the western edge of the large tree branches, our solar system starting after the fall.
Yes, it's an old fashioned drawing. In the second drawing is another rendition, of it... as plasma torus: a consciousness, an actual realm,
that adam entered. Picture includes ancient cave drawing depictions of same, with the modern science torus view as the purple one. Compare God's pillar of fire...in the OT, of which Satan's plasma torus is an Inversion.

Attachments

• Yggdrasil.jpg
    Yggdrasil.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hetreport-pics-introduction-english-worldtree.png
    hetreport-pics-introduction-english-worldtree.png
    202.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

e v e

^^^^ the pics above are of the satanic constructs, not God's. But just to show the cosmology, and the realm which Adam entered, and which we remain in right now (albeit in the far western outskirts, which scripture calls MOAB - when referred to not as a region on this earth.)

Gary Mac

you are right about somethings, from a certain point of view... but lack another bit of the puzzle regarding context.

it’s alright.
The only context is God manifest in me for He is the only one who can open His heaven to me not you or anyone in opinions. , beliefs are of yourself not from God at all.

Gary Mac

^^^^ the pics above are of the satanic constructs, not God's. But just to show the cosmology, and the realm which Adam entered, and which we remain in right now (albeit in the far western outskirts, which scripture calls MOAB - when referred to not as a region on this earth.)
Adam entered into the realm of God which is SPirit and became like Him by His SPirit to know this difference, something you seem to be void of yourself?

Being like Him as He demands is not a bad thing as you project as evil, He demands it if we are to be of Him and like Him and in His same image.