"In Christ" Question for Calvinists.

Run Forrest, run!
do you really think I care what you think lol and the only one running is you not me since I'm the one providing scripture to back up my beliefs, not you.

and if you get me banned today do you think I really care lol ?

I have much more important things to tend to online. :love:

pretty soon I will be asking for a permanent ban anyways. :)

hope this helps !!!

do you really think I care what you think lol and the only one running is you not me since I'm the one providing scripture to back up my beliefs, not you.

hope this helps !!!
You get yourself banned genius. Follow the rules. Did you confess your transgressions at confession? Penance? LOL

The only one running is you Johnny I will set up a zoom call and school you. I knew that was a joke. All I can say is anytime anywhere. Bring your RCC friends with you.

A perfect example of synergy.

God actually "chose us in Him" at the time specified by Eph 1:4. He didn't choose to put us on a future agenda to be chosen later. He actually chose us in Him before the foundation of the world.

Eph 1:4: "according as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,"
I don't disagree...then He saved the believer, regenerated the believer sometime during their life.

I have no clue as to why you have a problem with that.

How many works do you have to do be saved? 🤔
ONE:
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 6:28 - Then said they unto him, What shall we do,that we might work the works of God?

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 6:29 - Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

hope this helps !!!
I joined :)

ONE:
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 6:28 - Then said they unto him, What shall we do,that we might work the works of God?

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 6:29 - Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
I have never read that as being about salvation. What I see is that people saw Jesus doing miracle works of God and producing food, fish and loaves for the 5000. Note that when they come and ask Him the question in verse 28, He nails them by telling them they are just after free food. But they ask Him what kinds of things, rituals. fastings etc. (called works) they must do to be able to make miraculous food. But Jesus does not answer that question, telling them the real work of God, that He would have them do, is to believe.

I have never read that as being about salvation. What I see is that people saw Jesus doing miracle works of God and producing food, fish and loaves for the 5000. Note that when they come and ask Him the question in verse 28, He nails them by telling them they are just after free food. But they ask Him what kinds of things, rituals. fastings etc. (called works) they must do to be able to make miraculous food. But Jesus does not answer that question, telling them the real work of God, that He would have them do, is to believe.
Can anyone enter into heaven without believing in God ?

Actually the passage is about “ believing” in whom God sent.
Unchecked Copy Box

Yes, Jesus makes that point about faith, but the passage is about people who are looking for power to satisfy their own needs and Jesus corrects them. The crowd was not talking about faith, they wanted ability to make food.
So while the passage was about something other than faith, Jesus directs them to where they should have been thinking.

Back