In Roman Catholic History, Did That "Church" Ever Feel Threatened?

Stop lying.

Paul said "traditions" and not "Tradition." You also capitalized the "T" so you could add weight to your lie.

You also lied about the translation you used to quote 2 Thess 2:15.

You did not use a translation. You made it up.
Fine traditions. Whatever.

This is the common mind disease that rots the hearts of those in cults and those deep in Roman Catholicism.

When they lie, they say "whatever." No conscience at all. They will say anything to promote their sect leaders.

And when asked what translation they used, they lie again in the hopes it will lend legitimacy to their claims. Shameless...and applauded by devout Catholics everywhere.

You jeep bringing up irrelevant details that do nothing to address the substance of my argument!

The substance of your argument is a lie.

You already confessed that your sect has ZERO oral traditions from Paul that are not already recorded for us in Scripture.

Fine traditions. Whatever. You jeep bringing up irrelevant details that do nothing to address the substance of my argument!
Oh Rom you typed jeep, not keep. No the poster keeps bringing up relevant details which you fail to address, your argument has no substance. First you would need to prove your institution is what it claims to be, NOT one RC has done so. Otherwise you have nothing.

It is "whatever" because your "But, but, but" whining about "The RCC Tradition is not what Paul has in mind" doesn't affect my point.
I agree with you. Paul is not talking about the made up man made 'tradition' of the rc denomination.
The POINT is that Paul points the Christians he was writing to BOTH Scripture AND Tradition.
The POINT was I was not disagreeing with Paul. Just the fact the rc denomination considers their man made 'Tradition' equal to God's Word.
That means in Paul's mind,
No it doesn't.
Scripture AND Tradition were equal.
No it doesn't. Why do you insist on changing God's Word. God's Word says, 'the traditions'. Not the made up, 'the Tradition' of the rc denomination.
Yet as you yourself claim below---Tradition and Scripture are NOT equal. This is contrary to the very Scriptures you appeal to when you claim the Scriptures alone are the sole standard for the Christian, that the Scriptures are to norm Tradition.
Knocking down your own straw man. LOL
Sigh...You continue to deliberately change the Word of God (you wrote 'the Tradition', post #34 and continue to do so) to fit your rc denominations narrative that rc traditions are equal to God's Word.
Paul refers the Christians to Tradition, FACT.
Paul refers 'the traditions' to one group, not Tradition. FACT

YOU go SOLELY by the Bible. FACT.
Correct. FACT
Who is the real Bible Christian here? Me or you?
Me. FACT

Of course, I fear God!
Apparently not.
It is you that I have no fear of.
It's not me you need to fear. It is God you need to fear.

Where are the oral traditions spoken by Paul, so that I may submit to its authority?
In the Scripture and in the Church. Where else would they be?
That is correct; the oral traditions are in the Scripture, and I can read them and submit to its authority.
Where does the RCC keep the unwritten oral traditions; that way I can read the unwritten traditions and submit to its authority.

Where does the RCC keep the unwritten oral traditions; that way I can read the unwritten traditions and submit to its authority.

I have had RC apologists explain to me that if I could READ them, they would not be oral.

And when asked to post such traditions, these same RC apologists said if they did that, they would cease to be ORAL traditions.

And when asked to just record these supposedly oral traditions and upload them so we can all hear them....they go radio silent.

I have had RC apologists explain to me that if I could READ them, they would not be oral.

And when asked to post such traditions, these same RC apologists said if they did that, they would cease to be ORAL traditions.

And when asked to just record these supposedly oral traditions and upload them so we can all hear them....they go radio silent.
The apostles would have known how important their words were, God would know how important His word are. They would have written down all we need to know to be saved, to be close to Him and to grow with Him. There were no secrets.

The RCs like to cover up the fact that they are teaching false dogmas, doctrines and practice things the apostles never did. The oral traditions are the cover ups. I mean all things are oral until written down.

The oral story of Abram, the smasher of idols, was oral until it was written down. Oral stories these days are found somewhere in writing. So why are the RCs oral tradition not recorded. That is very strange.

The start of the smasher of idols (thetorah.com):
Rabbi Chiyya said: Terah was an idol worshiper. Once he went on a trip and he placed Abraham in charge of the store in his place. When a man would come to buy [an idol], [Abraham] would ask him: “How old are you?” The man would respond: “Fifty.” [Abraham] would reply: “Whoa to this man, you are fifty years old and yet you bow to one who is only a day old!” The man would then feel embarrassed and slink away.

The oral traditions are the cover ups.

You got it.

These modern day Gnostics...Roman Catholics...use these supposed "oral traditions from the Apostles" as a blank check for their Masters to make up any new dogma they want.

This is why we always see them refuse to post them for us. Not even they know them....because they do not exist. So they know they are lying, but continue the lie regardless. Malicious is a kind word for it.

Back