In The Beggining

Correct, Jesus had a mortal mother which makes Him human, but Jesus also had an immortal Father, tell me what is His nature? Please tell me, how do you interpret Matthew 1:20-23

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Jesus was created direct-first and last=The firstborn of all creation. God is our Father as well.

Nope. Christ was not created. The word "firstborn" as used in Col. 1:15 has to do with supremacy. The contextual theme of Colossians 1:15-19 is that of the Supremacy of Christ. "Firstborn" is a Hebrew word having to do with rank, primacy, and supremacy. Vs. 15 is saying that Christ is the Supreme One over all Creation. That makes Him God. There is a different word for "first created", and that is the word Paul would have used if he wanted to convey the idea that Christ is a creation. He DOESN'T.

And here is something VERY BIG: Even the JW masters admit that "firstborn" has to do with supremacy. “David, who was the youngest son of Jesses [sic], was called by Jehovah the “firstborn,” due to Jehovah’s elevation of David to the preeminent position in God’s chosen nation” (Aid to Bible Understanding, 1971, 584).

Also, Israel is called "firstborn in Exodus 4:22. Do you really and truly NOT know that Israel was NOT the first nation created?

And HERE'S the recorded posting history: This has already been shown, and the only thing your posts have ever done is cravenly run away from it. Your posts have NEVER had ANY answer regarding the admission by your JW masters.

You are skipping the question and since the life in the him is the Word(Jesus later) then how can both the him and the life in the him be the same entity who you are saying is the one who would be Jesus later?
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (Jn 1:4).
Did you read the entire verse?
It reads "in Him was life" not 'the life in the him.' There is a difference. And note what is meant by life = the life was the light of men

No your twisting of what is being said blinds you to fact--Jesus is the first and last created direct, First and last sent to earth as a ransom, first and last appointed to a kingship, first and last given all authority( by one superior to him) etc,etc.
Wrong again.
Frist and Last communicates eternal existence. 'Was always there, and will always be there." Its not first and last at X.
Beginning and End, First and Last, Alpha and Omega are synonymous, exclusive and absolute. Only one individual can make such a claim. .
Who is the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End in Rev 21:6 =Jesus
Who is First and Last Rev 1:17 = Jesus
Jesus speaks in Rev 22:12,13. claims all three
Jesus claims all three. Beginning and End, First and Last, Alpha and Omega.
Who else made such claims,
Is. 41:4, 44:6, 48:12 YHWH claims to be the First and Last
Small g god never got Ho.
Look it up. The WTS "Diaglott" has theos carrying the definite article. Why does it carry the definite article. Because Paul identifies this individual as the god of this age, Paul is being specific. Absent of the definite article it could be translated as 'a' god of this age. How do we know its not YHWH. From the context, simply read it.

Wrong again.
Frist and Last communicates eternal existence. 'Was always there, and will always be there." Its not first and last at X.
Beginning and End, First and Last, Alpha and Omega are synonymous, exclusive and absolute. Only one individual can make such a claim. .

Look it up. The WTS "Diaglott" has theos carrying the definite article. Why does it carry the definite article. Because Paul identifies this individual as the god of this age, Paul is being specific. Absent of the definite article it could be translated as 'a' god of this age. How do we know its not YHWH. From the context, simply read it.
You live in error and cannot do this-John 4:22-24

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (Jn 1:4).
Did you read the entire verse?
It reads "in Him was life" not 'the life in the him.' There is a difference. And note what is meant by life = the life was the light of men
You keep dodging the question by coming up with technicalities. Just answer how since there is only 1 Jesus how the him at vs 4 and the life in the him (the one at vs 4) and how they can be the same entity (the Word)?

You live in error and cannot do this-John 4:22-24

Don't just tell me I am in error, prove it.

Your religious group constantly boast about its ability to understand and explain scripture, the above should be child's play.
Want to give it a shot?

You keep dodging the question by coming up with technicalities. Just answer how since there is only 1 Jesus how the him at vs 4 and the life in the him (the one at vs 4) and how they can be the same entity (the Word)?
Because John wrote it was so. Vs 1-4 is clear. 1 Jesus is the Logos 2 Emphatic Jesus was with God, 3 Jesus created all things, 4 In Jesus was life.
Now if you think its different, write your explanation and show how vs 1-4 supports it.

Because John wrote it was so. Vs 1-4 is clear. 1 Jesus is the Logos 2 Emphatic Jesus was with God, 3 Jesus created all things, 4 In Jesus was life.
Now if you think its different, write your explanation and show how vs 1-4 supports it.
But you already have said the life in the him (Jesus according to you) was Jesus.

Don't just tell me I am in error, prove it.

Your religious group constantly boast about its ability to understand and explain scripture, the above should be child's play.
Want to give it a shot?

John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17-2Cor 1:3--1Peter 1:3--- the true gospel.

John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17-2Cor 1:3--1Peter 1:3--- the true gospel.
Sorry, this is not how it works. First, we deal with what is on the table. True scholarship does not bring up anything new without addressing what is at had first. But I will leave it up to you.
As to the verses you cited without any explanation note the following.

John 20:17
John 20:17 "Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" Jesus returned to his God and to our God, he returned to his Father and our Father. But who did he return to? Who is Jesus' Father? Who is Jesus' God?

This is because of the relationship between Jesus and God vs. humanity and God. If Jesus is a created being should have addressed it as our God and our Father. Jesus said this because He is God’s Son by nature vs. humanity being God’s children by creation.
Rev 3:12 Jesus who is God can address other members of the Trinity as His God. It's relational, to a hierarchy of being.
Notice the following.
Rev 21:5-7 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” [And He said [b]to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” And He said to me, “It[c] is done! {Jesus Jn 19:30] I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. [Jesus Rev 22:13} I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.[Jesus Jn 7:37-38]. 7 He who overcomes [d]shall inherit all things, and I [Jesus] will be his God and he shall be My son.

Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17-2Cor 1:3-
What did Paul write about Jesus.
Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
1Peter 1:3--
2 Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have [a]obtained like[b] precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
We have John, Paul, Peter, stating that Jesus is God.
And we have Jesus stating that He is God.

Sorry, this is not how it works. First, we deal with what is on the table. True scholarship does not bring up anything new without addressing what is at had first. But I will leave it up to you.
As to the verses you cited without any explanation note the following.

John 20:17 "Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" Jesus returned to his God and to our God, he returned to his Father and our Father. But who did he return to? Who is Jesus' Father? Who is Jesus' God?

This is because of the relationship between Jesus and God vs. humanity and God. If Jesus is a created being should have addressed it as our God and our Father. Jesus said this because He is God’s Son by nature vs. humanity being God’s children by creation.

Rev 3:12 Jesus who is God can address other members of the Trinity as His God. It's relational, to a hierarchy of being.
Notice the following.
Rev 21:5-7 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” [And He said [b]to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” And He said to me, “It[c] is done! {Jesus Jn 19:30] I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. [Jesus Rev 22:13} I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.[Jesus Jn 7:37-38]. 7 He who overcomes [d]shall inherit all things, and I [Jesus] will be his God and he shall be My son.

What did Paul write about Jesus.
Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

2 Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have [a]obtained like[b] precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
We have John, Paul, Peter, stating that Jesus is God.
And we have Jesus stating that He is God.

Errors in your translating. Done by Catholicism to fit false council teachings--This is fact.

Dismissing anything as error without proving its an error carries no weight.
Go ahead, pick one or two and prove it’s an error.
John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.--- found in every translation on earth =proven truth.

Errors saying Jesus is God is calling Jesus a liar. We know he is not a liar, its the errors that are lies.

John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.--- found in every translation on earth =proven truth.

Errors saying Jesus is God is calling Jesus a liar. We know he is not a liar, it’s the errors that are lies.
Good we set a term. What the Bible reads is final.
Does your interpretation of Jn 17:3 agree with scripture. Note if the Father in the ONLY TRUE GOD what does that make Jesus in Jn 1:1?
A false god?

Good we set a term. What the Bible reads is final.
Does your interpretation of Jn 17:3 agree with scripture. Note if the Father in the ONLY TRUE GOD what does that make Jesus in Jn 1:1?
A false god?

A small g god belongs in the last line. Small g god is not calling that one The God as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows when satan is called small g god. It means has godlike qualities. But if the word was God, then in simple english your second line reads And God was with God--that is more than 1 God. And that is the impossible scenario in reality.

A small g god belongs in the last line. Small g god is not calling that one The God as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows when satan is called small g god. It means has godlike qualities. But if the word was God, then in simple english your second line reads And God was with God--that is more than 1 God. And that is the impossible scenario in reality.
Translate on the context of the passage. 2Cor 4:4 is not saying that Satan has godlike qualities but is the ruler of this age.
John 1:1 does not imply anything as godlike qualities. Also the original language Greek there are no capitals or lower case letters. You are translating backwards.
Either case how do you gauge godlike qualities to differentiate between YHWH and X.
It still holds your interpretation makes Jesus a false god in Jn 1:1

Back