In the news today globally

I didnt say there was wars. I said he prevented wars from happening.
Before that, in post #16 you said:

He stopped wars, he created Jobs, and cut taxes. (emphasis added)
I am still waiting for you to tell me the wars that Trump stopped.

I dont believe the figures. It's all crooked accounting, and since no one audits the crooks, there is no way of keeping them honest. Just like crime is down right? The figures are as accurate as election results. LMAO!
Then you have no evidence at all to support your claim, do you. All the sources are wrong, but somehow you know what the true numbers are. Do you realize how silly that makes you look? "Everything is wrong unless I personally accept it." Really?

I have evidence to support my claim; you have no evidence, but only personal opinion. You lose, just as Trump did in 2020.

If you think carefully, you might realise that is the reason all those courts threw out all those claims of rigged votes in the 2020 election. Lack of credible evidence.

Before that, in post #16 you said:

He stopped wars from happening. I thought I already explained this.
I am still waiting for you to tell me the wars that Trump stopped.

I told you. He eased tensions with North Korea due to a personal relationship with Kim Jong-un. I thought he made peace with Iran but now see he pulled the US Out of the Iran nuclear deal. He was funded heavily by rich Jews(as are most presidents). Am I allowed to say that out loud? lol

Then you have no evidence at all to support your claim, do you. All the sources are wrong, but somehow you know what the true numbers are. Do you realize how silly that makes you look? "Everything is wrong unless I personally accept it." Really?

I have evidence to support my claim; you have no evidence, but only personal opinion. You lose, just as Trump did in 2020.
Maybe you can explain to me how America's GDP grew during a global recession. LMAO! Businesses destroyed, supply chains destroyed, but I'm sure the companies that donated to Biden's campaign got paid off by the government(Via tax payers) for Covid relief.......

AGAIN! Tell me what Biden did to increase the US GDP!! I'll be waiting !!

If you think carefully, you might realise that is the reason all those courts threw out all those claims of rigged votes in the 2020 election. Lack of credible evidence.

OR the establishment needs to protect the integrity of the electoral system which is as corrupt as hell. What are the odds that democracies world wide are all so close? Its by design.

Where there is money to be made there is ALWAYS cheating. Sporting events are rigged, Stock market is rigged, and 100% elections (where there is the most money, are rigged.)

Just because they dont have evidence to convict the biggest cocaine dealers in America, doesn't mean they are not selling cocaine.

He stopped wars from happening. I thought I already explained this.
You thought wrong. You claimed that he stopped wars: "He stopped wars" (post #16) Nothing about "from happening" in there.

Maybe you can explain to me how America's GDP grew during a global recession.
I don't have to explain, the figures are there. It is up to you to explain why you do not believe the real figures.

I suspect Biden Derangement Syndrome (BDS), a refusal to believe that President Biden can do anything good.

You thought wrong. You claimed that he stopped wars: "He stopped wars" (post #16) Nothing about "from happening" in there.

Basically meaning he never waged any wars like all his predecessors! He also was involved in the Abraham Accords.
I don't have to explain, the figures are there. It is up to you to explain why you do not believe the real figures.

I just did! I believe it's baloney. Maybe the increase in GDP is due to them shipping arms to Ukraine. We know the US war machine's GDP is largely dependent on wars. That's why it always wages them!

AGAIN! How is their GDP growing? Are they exporting more? NAH.....The global community is broke. Is domestic spending up?? NAH... they just dealt with 2 years of lockdowns. Companies went bankrupted, supply chains destroyed, people lost their jobs, People quit their jobs because they refused to get the vaccine, so how exactly did the GDP grow. Please explain!

Maybe the lockdowns in Canada of local businesses increased the sales of US businesses that were left open? Give me something!
I suspect Biden Derangement Syndrome (BDS), a refusal to believe that President Biden can do anything good.
I'm waiting for you to tell me what Biden did to be credited with this supposed increase in jobs and GDP? Even if it is true? The answer is? NOTHING! NEXT!

Back