Inauguration Day Predictions?

Torin

Joe Biden will be inaugurated as President of the United States tomorrow (1/20), if all goes as planned. However, given the storming of the Capitol a couple of weeks ago, things may not go as planned.

What do you think will happen tomorrow? (I'm predicting an orderly transition of power, personally.)

Whateverman

I suspect your prediction is spot-on, though I've been wondering if the mouth-breathers will wait until a few days later, when tension has dropped a bit.

As for what might happen, I think it'll be spontaneous rather than coordinated; a protest that turns a little violent, etc.

vibise

Joe Biden will be inaugurated as President of the United States tomorrow (1/20), if all goes as planned. However, given the storming of the Capitol a couple of weeks ago, things may not go as planned.

What do you think will happen tomorrow? (I'm predicting an orderly transition of power, personally.)
I hope things go smoothly.

It seems that the police presence will be huge and should effectively block outside agitators, but the concern is that insiders may be planning to do damage. This is not farfetched as the rioters on 1/6 included Republican legislators and present and past military, and it is clear that many members of the armed forces and police are Trump supporters. I hope everyone assigned to keep peace tomorrow takes seriously their responsibility to uphold law and order.

Ignatius

The dingbat will be inaugurated then we can get on with the resistance.

Faithoverbelief

I agree an orderly transition will occur.

Furion

Yawn <-----

We really need a carrier group off the coast, roll the Bradley's on in, and sortie patrols every fifteen minutes. I heard they brought in some patriot missiles, I was worried that those evil conservatives might fire off a cruise missile!

Those three old guys waving flags might succeed in taking the government down!

Oh my goodness the left is out of their minds.

Reformedguy

No different than democrats resisting trump but suddenly I'm the "loyal American"? It's almost worth being banned to telling you exactly what I think of you and how asinine that comment was.
Hes the arbiter of what a loyal American is and is not.

Electric Skeptic

You better believe it is. You have no idea how nice I am to you considering how poorly I think of you.
Do you think I care in the slightest? Do you think I want or need you to be "nice" to me? I think your hatred of any- and everything to the left of Hitler is sad and pathetic - and it's kind of amusing the way you insist on telling us all about it all the time. Some people have their little obsessions, I suppose, and this is yours. Presumably you manage through life okay, so I guess you restrict letting that obsession out to here, which is probably a good thing for you.