Incontrovertible Proof the Jesus Rose from the Grave

The average atheist could not care less about God.
No atheist could care less about him - we don't believe he exists.
You on the other hand are obsessed and doing everything you can think of to deny Him.
You conflate opposition with Christianity, to opposition to Yahweh.

On purpose, I suspect.
The question is why? Do you have a hunch?
Yes - you try to equate opposition to Christianity with opposition to Yahweh so you can play this insipid "what are you so afraid of?" card.

No atheist could care less about him - we don't believe he exists.

You conflate opposition with Christianity, to opposition to Yahweh.

On purpose, I suspect.

Yes - you try to equate opposition to Christianity with opposition to Yahweh so you can play this insipid "what are you so afraid of?" card.
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Based on what?
The mere fact that I responded?

There is absolutely nothing I can say that will turf you out of this opinion, so why bother trying?
It was the intensity of the response. It indicates that you are conflicted and like Jacob you are figurtively wrestling with God.

It was the intensity of the response. It indicates that you are conflicted and like Jacob you are figurtively wrestling with God.
Or, it indicates that I am annoyed at this childish tactic that I have been encountering for more than twenty years of engaging with apologists.

But you spin it your way, because you are too afraid to entertain the idea of reasoned, motive-less non-belief.

Or, it indicates that I am annoyed at this childish tactic that I have been encountering for more than twenty years of engaging with apologists.

But you spin it your way, because you are too afraid to entertain the idea of reasoned, motive-less non-belief.
"Motive less" everyone has a motive. Be honest with yourself and admit it.

Back