Independent Authorities

Electric Skeptic

A poster has claimed, regarding the claims of fraud in the 2020 Presidential election, that "lots of independent authorities [are] coming out against this scam".

Where? Who? Can anybody cite independent authorities who agree with the Trump camp that huge amounts of fraud have been perpetrated in the election?

Whateverman

This is what they do.

They frequently use vague-but-important-sounding phrases that ultimately are baseless. There aren't any independent authorities who are calling the election a scam. Instead, there are independent bloggers, independent social-media-mogul-wannabes, and independent media websites - lots of these people/groups are calling the election a scam.

For a while, there were "legitimate" media outlets who questioned it, such as Fox News. What we've seen, though, is that the entities who need their services/products to be reliably true/verifiable - have all concluded that Joe Biden won the popular vote by a landslide.

You'll never get a single "independent authority" from this person that isn't laughably non-authoritative.

Gus Bovona

A poster has claimed, regarding the claims of fraud in the 2020 Presidential election, that "lots of independent authorities [are] coming out against this scam".

Where? Who? Can anybody cite independent authorities who agree with the Trump camp that huge amounts of fraud have been perpetrated in the election?
By contrast, actual independent authorities - the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe ("The OSCE has 57 participating States from Europe, Central Asia and North America") - have sent observers and found it to be "well-managed."

Authentic Nouveau

Fake News avoids investigating by using independent authorities.

For example going into testing data using stat theories and applications.
What are the probabilities that that a precinct can get 135% voter turnout?

Approximately 566,958 people voted absentee in Wayne County, where Detroit is located, in the 2020 general election. 2060 appear to have been dead.

So records report them as dead. They have old registration records with addresses and identity. How many dead voters have Fake News readers talked to? Left winger parasites escalate fraud.

Ignatius

PG discussion ONLY

Its all a waste of time. The experts in cities like philly have been getting away with voter fraud for decades. Only an idiot could miss the stories. I think the more important thing to do now is to begin the resistance to the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his Kamal. What they have planned for us is far greater threat than the voted PG discussion ONLY That's old news.

Last edited by a moderator:

Authentic Nouveau

Its all a waste of time. The experts in cities like philly have been getting away with voter fraud for decades. Only an idiot could miss the stories. I think the more important thing to do now is to begin the resistance to the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his Kamal. What they have planned for us is far greater threat than the voted fraud the jack a $$ party pulled off. That's old news.
Mail in ballots which were received before they had been mailed out? Say it ain't so.

Electric Skeptic

Fake News avoids investigating by using independent authorities.

For example going into testing data using stat theories and applications.
What are the probabilities that that a precinct can get 135% voter turnout?
So you can't provide any independent authorities, either. Didn't think so.
So records report them as dead. They have old registration records with addresses and identity. How many dead voters have Fake News readers talked to? Left winger parasites escalate fraud.
Try to stay on topic. You can't provide any independent authorities.

Electric Skeptic

Its all a waste of time. The experts in cities like philly have been getting away with voter fraud for decades. Only an idiot could miss the stories. I think the more important thing to do now is to begin the resistance to the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his Kamal. What they have planned for us is far greater threat than the voted fraud the jack a $$ party pulled off. That's old news.
Another person who can't provide any of the independent authorities that it's been boasted "are coming out against this scam". Instead, an attempt to change the topic.

Yawn. Nice try.

Ignatius

Another person who can't provide any of the independent authorities that it's been boasted "are coming out against this scam". Instead, an attempt to change the topic.

Yawn. Nice try.
So you don't read or can't read. I know which it is I just want to see if you do. I dont care about the "scam" chickie I care getting to the business of resisting the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his Kamal. If you could read you would.hwve known that. Oh rats, I gave away the answer. Never mind you cant read anyway so no worries.

Electric Skeptic

So you don't read or can't read. I know which it is I just want to see if you do. I dont care about the "scam" chickie I care getting to the business of resisting the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his Kamal. If you could read you would.hwve known that. Oh rats, I gave away the answer. Never mind you cant read anyway so no worries.
So you can't provide any of the independent authorities that it's been boasted "are coming out against this scam". You already said that. Thanks for playing.

Ignatius

So you can't provide any of the independent authorities that it's been boasted "are coming out against this scam". You already said that. Thanks for playing.
Did I ever say I could provide what you're claiming? Copy and paste my claim sweetie. Oh that's right you can't because you just stick to the narrative like a good leftist but I'll wait here for you to try anyway.

Electric Skeptic

Did I ever say I could provide what you're claiming? Copy and paste my claim sweetie. Oh that's right you can't because you just stick to the narrative like a good leftist but I'll wait here for you to try anyway.
What are you whining about? This thread is about one particular thing - independent authorities who are coming out against the fairness of the election. You post to it and your post is going to be read to see if it addresses that one thing. Your posts don't. Instead they address some unrelated point by way of giving an excuse for not doing so. It's a nice try to somehow try to blame that on my being a "leftist", but that is completely unrelated. Addessing the topic of a thread is neither leftist nor rightist.

And I've told you before that calling me sweetie is inappopriate. I'm straight and uninterested. If you're gay, good for you, but I'm not, so I'm not going to be returning your endearments.

Ignatius

What are you whining about? This thread is about one particular thing - independent authorities who are coming out against the fairness of the election. You post to it and your post is going to be read to see if it addresses that one thing. Your posts don't. Instead they address some unrelated point by way of giving an excuse for not doing so. It's a nice try to somehow try to blame that on my being a "leftist", but that is completely unrelated. Addessing the topic of a thread is neither leftist nor rightist.

And I've told you before that calling me sweetie is inappopriate. I'm straight and uninterested. If you're gay, good for you, but I'm not, so I'm not going to be returning your endearments.
EDITED

Electric Skeptic

Reading your posts is like listening to adults talk in the charlie brown movies.
So you still can't provide any of the independent authorities that it's been boasted "are coming out against this scam". You already said that. Thanks for playing.

Bickering

Faithoverbelief

Oh this is rich. So they allowed Trump to beat Hillary in 2016? Bwhahahaha

Authentic Nouveau

Any Marxist who claims "No independent authorities" is a liar.

Of course the left OK's lying for the "greater good."

Statistician in Texas Lawsuit Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Says Probability of Biden Winning Election Was One in a Quadrillion!​

Dr. Cicchetti is the former Deputy Director at the Energy and Environmental Policy Center at Harvard University’s John Kennedy School of Government and received his Ph.D. in economics from Rutgers University.

According to Dr. Cicchetti, his calculations show the probability of Joe Biden winning the popular vote in the four states independently given President Trump’s early lead in those States as of 3 a.m. on November 4, 2020, is less than one in a quadrillion.

Dr. Cicchetti’s analysis calculates that for Joe Biden to win all four states collectively, the odds of that event happening decrease to less than one in a quadrillion to the fourth power (1 in 1 1,000,000,000,000,0004).