Independent Authorities

Authentic Nouveau

It ain't so. It's another lie by the Trumpites repeatedly debunked.
Glad you use the "debunked" meme.

One of your crooked and idiot Komrades in Georgia declared a testimony under oath as debunked. Left winger shallow reflex response.

The Republican Congressman busted him. The story was both fresh and just released. No time for the faux debunkers to read it.

Electric Skeptic

There is no such meme.
One of your crooked and idiot Komrades in Georgia declared a testimony under oath as debunked. Left winger shallow reflex response.
Every other complaint has been debunked...why woudln't' that one have been?
The Republican Congressman busted him. The story was both fresh and just released. No time for the faux debunkers to read it.
Link? Oh, of course not...you don't have one.

Carol

And Michigan state Rep Cynthia Johnson said she KNOWS the witnesses are just lying.
Debunked!

Ignatius

DO NOT insult posters
So you still can't provide any of the independent authorities that it's been boasted "are coming out against this scam". You already said that. Thanks for playing.

I'm not interested in your childish insults.
Oh course you're interested because you keep replying. DO NOT insult posters

Last edited by a moderator:

Electric Skeptic

Oh course you're interested because you keep replying. This is why I don't have even a modicum of respect for you. You're a hypocrite or just a straight out liar.
So you still can't provide any of the independent authorities that it's been boasted "are coming out against this scam". You already said that. Thanks for playing.

Ignatius

Oh course youre interested. You keep replying. I own you. You HAVE to respond because you think you're always right. You're a leftist and that's just what you people do. You can't help it you're a leftist automoton incapable of independent thought. Keep responding I command you.

Faithoverbelief

No they didnt cover their bases well enough. They learned from their mistakes in 2016. How limited are you ?
So let me understand. The dems cheated back in 2016 which the Republicans including Trump knew about. So this time they allowed the dems to pull it off without any precautionary means applied. Double bwhahahaha. How limited are you?

Ignatius

So let me understand. The dems cheated back in 2016 which the Republicans including Trump knew about. So this time they allowed the dems to pull it off without any precautionary means applied. Double bwhahahaha. How limited are you?
EDIT PER MOD

Faithoverbelief

EDIT PER MOD
Wow what a weak sauce answer you provide. You do realize there must be dems and repubs at every voting location? This is so laughable because my wife is a board of elections worker who is a Republican and she thinks her own party has lost their collective minds. Oh by the way I am no Biden supporter I voted no old white guys 2020 if that gives you a clue. I am more right wing than your populist arse.