Independent Authorities

DeSanto

That's not a citation. Do you actually have any?
Look... There have been numerous “independent authorities” testifying in all these hearings that have been going on. You can’t really expect me to go back and list them all by name for you. I haven’t the time for that. If you were truly interested in what they had to say, you would have watched and listened to them. I’m sure you can still find the videos on YouTube and catch yourself up. I would highly recommend you do so.

Peace

Electric Skeptic

Look... There have been numerous “independent authorities” testifying in all these hearings that have been going on. You can’t really expect me to go back and list them all by name for you. I haven’t the time for that. If you were truly interested in what they had to say, you would have watched and listened to them. I’m sure you can still find the videos on YouTube and catch yourself up. I would highly recommend you do so.

Peace
No, there haven't. I note you have to put quote marks around independent authorities, indicating that they're not independent authorities at all.

The fact is that zero independent authorities support the Trumpites' claims. The ONLY people claiming the election was fraudulent are Trumpites.

Authentic Nouveau

Peace

Picture included which gives instructions on how the voting machine can create actual votes.

Electric Skeptic

Picture included which gives instructions on how the voting machine can create actual votes.
Still not an independent authority agreeing with Trumpites' claims. Keep trying.

Whateverman

Look... There have been numerous “independent authorities” testifying in all these hearings that have been going on.
List a few, and show us how you know what they testified.

I'll guarantee you know nothing about what's being said while under oath.

vibise

Peace
Are you referring to that blond woman who sat next to Giuliani at one of these hearings? Melissa Carone? Who lied about her education on her resume, and sent videos of her and her boyfriend to his ex-wife to upset her? And whose claims about the vote cannot be corroborated?

Is she an example of the authorities you are talking about?

DeSanto

No, there haven't
There have.

I note you have to put quote marks around independent authorities, indicating that they're not independent authorities at all.
On the contrary... it was to specify, to emphasize, to “hone in” on the exact phrase you insist upon using, and assure you that it is exactly what I was referring to.
The fact is that zero independent authorities support the Trumpites' claims. The ONLY people claiming the election was fraudulent are Trumpites.
How can you know that to be a fact when you obviously haven’t even bothered to listen to any of the expert witnesses and officials at these hearings?

Electric Skeptic

There have.
No, there haven't.
On the contrary... it was to specify, to emphasize, to “hone in” on the exact phrase you insist upon using, and assure you that it is exactly what I was referring to.
Oh, so it's just that you don't know what quote marks are used for, then?
How can you know that to be a fact when you obviously haven’t even bothered to listen to any of the expert witnesses and officials at these hearings?
I know precisely because I did listen to them.

Whateverman

It seems pretty clear that there are no "independent authorities testifying in all these hearings that have been going on".

This clarity comes from the fact that the claimant refuses to post which hearings he's talking about, and which independent authorities he's referring to.

---

I really want to know what causes a person to make and stand by claims he/she will subsequently refuse to support. It's certainly not knowledge of the truth, as that would be easy to provide. Is it dishonesty? Animosity? Insecurity? I can't think of a single positive personality trait which could produce this behavior...

Reepicheep

Dr. Cicchetti’s analysis calculates that for Joe Biden to win all four states collectively, the odds of that event happening decrease to less than one in a quadrillion to the fourth power (1 in 1 1,000,000,000,000,0004).

That's not the way exponents work. The actual answer is 1,000,000,000,000,000^4, or:

1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I'll let each poster here decided for themselves whether Dr. Cicchetti's analysis is mathematically correct. For the record, I vote "no, it is not correct".

Electric Skeptic

That's not the way exponents work. The actual answer is 1,000,000,000,000,000^4, or:

1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I'll let each poster here decided for themselves whether Dr. Cicchetti's analysis is mathematically correct. For the record, I vote "no, it is not correct".
Nicely picked up.

And, of course it's not correct.