Interesting meltdown going on in Islam today!

YeshuaFan

The Lord seems to be doing a great harvesting work among Muslims today as never before, as they are having to deal with the truth now that the Koran is not perfect and never changed, as even their experts are saying there are hole sin the narrative!
Also, there is much historical evidence that supports that most of Islamic history was a fabricated fraud, as Muhhamed did not exist as claimed!

sk0rpi0n

No idea what you're even talking about.

are having to deal with the truth now that the Koran is not perfect and never changed, as even their experts are saying there are hole sin the narrative!
Who are those "experts"?

Also, there is much historical evidence that supports that most of Islamic history was a fabricated fraud, as Muhhamed did not exist as claimed!

lol.

Authentic Nouveau

Must be "infidels"

Granddad was named Jacob. He had 12 children. My mom's older sister died as a teen making her the oldest. The second youngest became a missionary in a Muslim country and our family had the resources for him to build a school, church and farm. Won many Muslims to the Lord. Then they had to run to prevent mercy killing. He reads Arabic, French and speaks 8 dialects of Berber. Now he retires but their web site audience is up to 800,000. Reports are major hundreds receive Christ. The other Missionary influence was from South Korea where they came over to Arabic countries as labor and witnessed. When I moved my corporate headquarters into a down town bank tower, he was retired and started a Christian church for converts in a huge Baptist Church a block away. It was running services in Arabic and 60 plus attendance.

YeshuaFan

Must be "infidels"

Granddad was named Jacob. He had 12 children. My mom's older sister died as a teen making her the oldest. The second youngest became a missionary in a Muslim country and our family had the resources for him to build a school, church and farm. Won many Muslims to the Lord. Then they had to run to prevent mercy killing. He reads Arabic, French and speaks 8 dialects of Berber. Now he retires but their web site audience is up to 800,000. Reports are major hundreds receive Christ. The other Missionary influence was from South Korea where they came over to Arabic countries as labor and witnessed. When I moved my corporate headquarters into a down town bank tower, he was retired and started a Christian church for converts in a huge Baptist Church a block away. It was running services in Arabic and 60 plus attendance.
The Lord seems to be doing a harvesting among Muslims like never before in history!

SteveB

The Lord seems to be doing a great harvesting work among Muslims today as never before, as they are having to deal with the truth now that the Koran is not perfect and never changed, as even their experts are saying there are hole sin the narrative!
I've been noticing that too.
Ever read David Garrison's book,
A Wind in the House of Islam?
Great book!

Keep them in prayer.
It's really cool to read these stories.

Another author, named Nik Ripken wrote 2 books. They describe how God is working in other countries, from Africa through to China, in the 10/40 window.

Then there's the Joshua Project. They send out a daily email reminder to pray for different people groups around the world.

YeshuaFan

I've been noticing that too.
Ever read David Garrison's book,
A Wind in the House of Islam?
Great book!

Keep them in prayer.
It's really cool to read these stories.

Another author, named Nik Ripken wrote 2 books. They describe how God is working in other countries, from Africa through to China, in the 10/40 window.

Then there's the Joshua Project. They send out a daily email reminder to pray for different people groups around the world.
U have been following Al Fadi and Dr jay Smith, and the one called Christian Prince really takes it to the Muslims!

SteveB

U have been following Al Fadi and Dr jay Smith, and the one called Christian Prince really takes it to the Muslims!
Ok. Just found Fadi's site. I'm sharing it with a muslim I've been interacting with on Messenger for the past few months.
Yep Smith is who I'd heard of before.
And while I don't see a website for Prince, I do see his books on Amazon.

YeshuaFan

Ok. Just found Fadi's site. I'm sharing it with a muslim I've been interacting with on Messenger for the past few months.
Christian Prince Arab Christian, who handles Muslims via YouTube and Facebook mainly, and he is very fluent in Arabic of the Koren, as is Al fadi, being a former Muslim from Saudi Arabia!
David Wood also a really big Christian apologist to Muslims, as has some 400.000 followers on his account.
jay Smith dean of them all, been doing it some 40 years.

YeshuaFan

Al Fadi excellent, as he was a former Muslim from Saudi Arabia, so knows Loren inside out in the Arabic!

Dianarose

I think you are talking wrong or you didn't read the history by yourself. You need to read the Quran to clear your all concepts.

YeshuaFan

I think you are talking wrong or you didn't read the history by yourself. You need to read the Quran to clear your all concepts.
The Koran is a jumled and garbled up hot mess, as it says thast God will protect and preserve it, then states abrogation, and also calls jesus eternal word of Allah, eternal spirit, final judge,able to do all sorts of miracles, still living today, and yet child molester Muhhammed superior to him?

Dianarose

Everything that is written in the Quran is the word of Allah. WHO is the only creator of this universe. Just you need to believe.
The Koran is a jumled and garbled up hot mess, as it says thast God will protect and preserve it, then states abrogation, and also calls jesus eternal word of Allah, eternal spirit, final judge,able to do all sorts of miracles, still living today, and yet child molester Muhhammed superior to him

Biblican

Muhammad said that He did not know the way to heaven, but that Jesus has power over death. The Koran also says that God would make the followers of Jesus superior over those who do not believe. -

"Save yourselves from hellfire, as I cannot save you from Allah's punishment...Nor do I know what will be done with me or you..." (Sahih Bukhari Vol. 4, book 51, #16 and the Koran: Sura 46:9).

Surah Al-Inman 3:49. A messenger to the Children of Israel: “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the figure of a bird; then I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s leave. And I heal the blind and the leprous, and I revive the dead, by God’s leave. And I inform you concerning what you eat, and what you store in your homes. In that is a sign for you, if you are believers.”

Surah Al-Inman 3:55. God said, “O Jesus, I am terminating your life, and raising you to Me, and clearing you of those who disbelieve. And I will make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return; then I will judge between you regarding what you were disputing.

YeshuaFan

Muhammad said that He did not know the way to heaven, but that Jesus has power over death. The Koran also says that God would make the followers of Jesus superior over those who do not believe. -

"Save yourselves from hellfire, as I cannot save you from Allah's punishment...Nor do I know what will be done with me or you..." (Sahih Bukhari Vol. 4, book 51, #16 and the Koran: Sura 46:9).

Surah Al-Inman 3:49. A messenger to the Children of Israel: “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the figure of a bird; then I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s leave. And I heal the blind and the leprous, and I revive the dead, by God’s leave. And I inform you concerning what you eat, and what you store in your homes. In that is a sign for you, if you are believers.”

Surah Al-Inman 3:55. God said, “O Jesus, I am terminating your life, and raising you to Me, and clearing you of those who disbelieve. And I will make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return; then I will judge between you regarding what you were disputing.
Interesting that even the Koran states to us Jesus was Holy, still alive today, will be final Judge, and is eternal word of Allah and a spirit proceeding from Allah, and that he did all of his miracles, while Muhammed could do none!

YeshuaFan

Koran states that Allah had to forgive Muhhamed for all of his sins, past and future, but Jesus was Holy, something only God can be!

Authentic Nouveau

Funny you say that.
So you read in Arabic? Mohammad was suspicious and forbade the Quran be translated.
He also was illiterate. lol. He couldn't read or write. How "wise" is that?

"Allah" don't accept "prayers" in English.