Interesting revelation

Harry Leggs

Is it really your opinion that not personally being at a given time and place prevents one from ever knowing what happened then and there?
None of you were there and that is a fact. The Bible has God there and that is another fact. The Bible has God directing Moses to write it down. Even if you reject that, the fact remains your counterpart was not there and does not know what happened. They are arguing to an unconfirmed unobserved model that assumes fixed events had to happen in a certain way. it is not science, it is crap for half-wits.
If so, then you can no longer claim any Biblical knowledge.
I am confident i have more bible knowledge than do you. So your indictment is worthless to me.
If not, then the fact that Rossum wasn't personally there isn't really relevant to the validity of his statements.
It is relevant since it contradicts the testimony of the One who was there. Let me ask you something.

Whale evolution.

How many morphological changes are required to transform a land animal into a sea-dwelling whale... both sexes along the same path? Are the changes planned or coincidental? Are we talking about one pair or a bunce of male-female pair changing all at the same time in the same relationship? How many breeding pairs are needed in each generation to keep it all going?

Nouveau

None of you were there and that is a fact. The Bible has God there and that is another fact. The Bible has God directing Moses to write it down. Even if you reject that, the fact remains your counterpart was not there and does not know what happened. They are arguing to an unconfirmed unobserved model that assumes fixed events had to happen in a certain way. it is not science, it is crap for half-wits.

I am confident i have more bible knowledge than do you. So your indictment is worthless to me.

It is relevant since it contradicts the testimony of the One who was there. Let me ask you something.

Whale evolution.

How many morphological changes are required to transform a land animal into a sea-dwelling whale... both sexes along the same path? Are the changes planned or coincidental? Are we talking about one pair or a bunce of male-female pair changing all at the same time in the same relationship? How many breeding pairs are needed in each generation to keep it all going?
You didn't answer what I asked. Try again: Is it really your opinion that not personally being at a given time and place prevents one from ever knowing what happened then and there? [Yes or No]

If not, then the fact that Rossum wasn't personally there isn't really relevant to the validity of his statements.

rossum

It is not science and you are no scientist.
Wrong again. Evolution is science, and I have a science degree. Your powers of extra-sensory perception have failed you.

Not your facts and the facts being you were not there.
You were not there when you claim Moses wrote Genesis. How come I have to be there, but you don't? If my claims fail due to personal absence then so do yours.

Gus Bovona

The further back in time they go the less likely it will be solved with murder. So time is of the essence since it all gets more theoretical and less exact with the passage of time. Crime-solving is an inexact softer science relative to the other type of hard sciences. So don't conflate the two. With crime investigations, the resolution of the matter is in courts where non-science evidence is allowed like testimony.
I'm not conflating the two in the slightest, I'm merely establishing the principle that phenomena can be observed to reach valid conclusions about some other target phenomenon, and I drew a parallel with criminal investigations in which the crime is not observed.

Obviously, events in the past can be difficult to suss out sometimes because they happened a long time ago, but I think we shouldn't exaggerate the influence that time *necessarily* has. For instance, many craters on the moon were formed a very long time ago, but that length of time doesn't prevent us from reaching a pretty solid conclusion about how they were formed, even though we didn't witness it.

Authentic Nouveau

Enjoy this scientist who became a creationist before becoming a Christian.

Evo Pushers can't cope with this brilliant scientist who
You didn't answer what I asked. Try again: Is it really your opinion that not personally being at a given time and place prevents one from ever knowing what happened then and there? [Yes or No]

Were you there?

All imposter offers is speculation?

You have not encountered the scientific method which requires OBSERVATION.