Introducing myself

HillsboroMom

Like the title says. I'm 52, married, living in Hillsboro Oregon. I have an amazing 11-year-old son who is my whole world. Ask me anything. I promise an answer. The answer might be "I don't know," but I promise to answer! LOL. Can't wait to check out the chat boards.

Manfred

Like the title says. I'm 52, married, living in Hillsboro Oregon. I have an amazing 11-year-old son who is my whole world. Ask me anything. I promise an answer. The answer might be "I don't know," but I promise to answer! LOL. Can't wait to check out the chat boards.
Welcome

Wow, becoming a mom at 40-ish. Enjoy him.

Are you an evangelical Christian?

HillsboroMom

Welcome

Wow, becoming a mom at 40-ish. Enjoy him.

Are you an evangelical Christian?
I am "evangelical" in the traditional sense, meaning Protestant. I am not "evangelical" in the modern sense, meaning fundamentalist. I was raised Lutheran, and in fact attended a Lutheran seminary for 3 years, and have also attended Methodist, Presbyterian, and Episcopal churches.

Manfred

I am "evangelical" in the traditional sense, meaning Protestant. I am not "evangelical" in the modern sense, meaning fundamentalist. I was raised Lutheran, and in fact attended a Lutheran seminary for 3 years, and have also attended Methodist, Presbyterian, and Episcopal churches.
Looking forward to reading your challenges to some of the heresies being defended here.