Irrational Atheist tells me "Only in the mind of someone like yourself who hasn't got any education."

Authentic Nouveau

If that was true, I would not be able to read it.

"Hasn't got" lol

Don't atheists even think before they write? Insulting people in writing presupposes they learned how to read. Duh

How do atheists pretend they can read minds?

Just a helpful hint to local atheeists. Don't try to insult people, who you claim have no education, in writing. If I want to try atheism, I will leave a written Post-It note for the cat. Let the cat know what she is thinking.

And while you are at it. Explain how someone "who hasn't got any education". can register on CARM and start a thread.

I read German but not the Fraktur font

𝔄 𝔅 β„­ 𝔇 π”ˆ 𝔉 π”Š β„Œ β„‘ 𝔍 π”Ž 𝔏 𝔐 𝔑 𝔒 𝔓 𝔔 β„œ 𝔖 𝔗 π”˜ 𝔙 π”š 𝔛 π”œ ℨ

Ficciones

I haven't seen the post you're referring to but I'll hazard a guess they meant you evince little familiarity with science, economics, history, medicine, art, literature, politics, philosophy, or anything else that gets discussed hereabouts - not that you were raised by wolves.

J regia

If that was true, I would not be able to read it. "Hasn't got" lol Don't atheists even think before they write? Insulting people in writing presupposes they learned how to read. Duh How do atheists pretend they can read minds?

Just a helpful hint to local atheeists. Don't try to insult people, who you claim have no education, in writing. If I want to try atheism, I will leave a written Post-It note for the cat. Let the cat know what she is thinking.

And while you are at it. Explain how someone "who hasn't got any education". can register on CARM and start a thread.
I read German but not the Fraktur font

𝔄 𝔅 β„­ 𝔇 π”ˆ 𝔉 π”Š β„Œ β„‘ 𝔍 π”Ž 𝔏 𝔐 𝔑 𝔒 𝔓 𝔔 β„œ 𝔖 𝔗 π”˜ 𝔙 π”š 𝔛 π”œ ℨ
Are you familiar with the English language, or do you just use German? Either way, how does the Oxford English Dictionary and people who use the English language express the sentence you quoted - "Only in the mind of someone like yourself who hasn't got any education"? Or does the cat prefer "Only in the mind of someone like yourself who doesn't have any education"?

And is "atheeists" a German word?

Last edited:

Temujin

Are you familiar with the English language, or do you just use German? Either way, how does the Oxford English Dictionary and people who use the English language express the sentence you quoted - "Only in the mind of someone like yourself who hasn't got any education"? Or does the cat prefer "Only in the mind of someone like yourself who doesn't have any education"?

And is "atheeists" a German word?

Thank you for this. I had no idea that American English did not use "got" in this way. Every day is a school day, and unlike some oiks here, I am always happy to learn.

I completely agree. Whoever said that was out of line. However, physician - heal thyself. You consistently accuse atheists of lying, of an agenda of genocide and abusing women, and insult us almost daily.

Maybe if you tone down your rhetoric you'd see kinder replies. Before you post something ask yourself if you would get mad if someone posted it about Christians. Another way to look at it is:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" -- Matthew 7:12

:)