Is a biological man who is gay discriminating against a transman if he says he only dates biological men?

Temujin

Okay. You win. I lose. I really don't have a dog in the fight. I'm sorry I ever responded to the OP. Have a nice day.
No problem. I'm glad you did respond, since it gives a chance to clarify the points you have made.

Reactions: Nic

Temujin

'Being transgender', is not possible, nor have you established that yet
It's not only possible, but common. I have given historical examples and have met several trans people myself. It is you who have failed to establish your nonsense assertion that gender identity doesn't exist.

Electric Skeptic

'Being transgender', is not possible, nor have you established that yet
The dictionary has established it by giving the meaning of 'transgender', to which you want to close your eyes. Sorry, but ignoring things doesn't help your case.

Electric Skeptic

Thanks. I didn't see this coming. I appreciate it. And I'm dead tired. Lol
Have a nap. I do. I keep telling my wife and child that there's no sleep-shaming in our house. If I'm tired, I'll nap, and there's nothing anybody can do about it!

BMS

The dictionary has established it by giving the meaning of 'transgender', to which you want to close your eyes. Sorry, but ignoring things doesn't help your case.
The dictionary is clearly wrong as shown. The dictionary was right until the wokies got at it

Nic

Have a nap. I do. I keep telling my wife and child that there's no sleep-shaming in our house. If I'm tired, I'll nap, and there's nothing anybody can do about it!
I'm a caretaker. My mom has breathing issues and these days overall weakness so.... anyway. I feel the end isn't far and I hope I'm wrong because we have a blast, but I'm selfish for the time I have left. But thank you

Electric Skeptic

I'm a caretaker. My mom has breathing issues and these days overall weakness so.... anyway. I feel the end isn't far and I hope I'm wrong because we have a blast, but I'm selfish for the time I have left. But thank you
I am very sorry to hear that, and certainly understand your 'selfishness' for the time you have left.

If your mum is going to pass, I hope the end is as peaceful and un-distressing for her as possible, and I hope you manage to deal with it as well as a person can, although I know that it will be terrible for you. My brother passed recently, so I have some idea of what you are going through. You have my sympathies and my thoughts.

Nic

I am very sorry to hear that, and certainly understand your 'selfishness' for the time you have left.

If your mum is going to pass, I hope the end is as peaceful and un-distressing for her as possible, and I hope you manage to deal with it as well as a person can, although I know that it will be terrible for you. My brother passed recently, so I have some idea of what you are going through. You have my sympathies and my thoughts.
My condolences on behalf of your brother. Thank you for your kind thoughts and words. I hope you continue have resolve over your recent loss. Thanks again.

Temujin

The dictionary is clearly wrong as shown. The dictionary was right until the wokies got at it
So, the dictionary is right, as long as you agree with what it says? You are delusional. Dictionary definitions are not driven by wookies, but by real usage by real people in the real world.