Is a nuclear melt down coming to Ukraine?

CrowCross

South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN due to shelling damage (article)​

The South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant has declared and EMERGENCY and gone into emergency shutdown after being damaged by Ukrainian army shelling.

I would say sooner or later a melt down will happen.

Even Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant is having it's up and down issues...

External power restored to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant, IAEA says (article)​

VIENNA, Nov 5 (Reuters) - External power has been restored to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant two days after it was disconnected from the power grid after Russian shelling damaged high voltage lines, the U.N. nuclear watchdog said on Saturday.

One of these days power will not be restored to the Zap nuke plant which keeps the emergency systems pumping cooling water. Then what?

South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN due to shelling damage (article)​

The South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant has declared and EMERGENCY and gone into emergency shutdown after being damaged by Ukrainian army shelling.

I would say sooner or later a melt down will happen.

Even Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant is having it's up and down issues...

External power restored to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant, IAEA says (article)​

VIENNA, Nov 5 (Reuters) - External power has been restored to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant two days after it was disconnected from the power grid after Russian shelling damaged high voltage lines, the U.N. nuclear watchdog said on Saturday.

One of these days power will not be restored to the Zap nuke plant which keeps the emergency systems pumping cooling water. Then what?
According to reliable news sources:
Reuters could not immediately verify which side was responsible.

Note that Russia has been specifically targeting Ukrainian power plants and infrastructure.

According to reliable news sources:

Note that Russia has been specifically targeting Ukrainian power plants and infrastructure.
Yes, everyone knows that only NATO forces are allowed to bomb electrical power lines and substations. If Russians do it is a war crime.

As far as the nuclear power plant, the UN has not announced the source of the shelling of the Russian-held facility. Are they intentionally bombing their own forces again as alleged by the Ukrainian government?

I don't want to read Russian propaganda. The Russians are slaughtering little children.
Yes, only American propaganda is worth reading. Of course, years later it comes out that the stories about atrocities by the enemy-de-jour were just hoaxes to justify military intervention.

The first invasion of Iraq was sold based on fake stories about dead babies taken out of Kuwaiti incubators.
https://billmoyers.com/2014/06/27/t...o-sold-to-the-public-based-on-a-pack-of-lies/

The second invasion of Iraq was sold based on fake stories about weapons of mass destruction.

The wars and NATO occupation killed huge numbers of Iraqi civilians.

Yes, only American propaganda is worth reading. Of course, years later it comes out that the stories about atrocities by the enemy-de-jour were just hoaxes to justify military intervention.

The first invasion of Iraq was sold based on fake stories about dead babies taken out of Kuwaiti incubators.
https://billmoyers.com/2014/06/27/t...o-sold-to-the-public-based-on-a-pack-of-lies/

The second invasion of Iraq was sold based on fake stories about weapons of mass destruction.

The wars and NATO occupation killed huge numbers of Iraqi civilians.
If you're American, move to Mother Russia where you'll be happy they own the libs there. We don't need our number one enemy being supported by us citizens.

If you're American, move to Mother Russia where you'll be happy they own the libs there. We don't need our number one enemy being supported by us citizens.
Russia is vilified because it supports traditional Christian morality. A mixture of atheism and woke paganism has become the state religion in Washington.

As far as our number one enemy, the nameless American intelligence official who spread false information about the missile that hit Poland has be near the top of the list. He nearly started WW3 and could have killed millions of Americans.

Russia is vilified because it supports traditional Christian morality. A mixture of atheism and woke paganism has become the state religion in Washington.

As far as our number one enemy, the nameless American intelligence official who spread false information about the missile that hit Poland has be near the top of the list. He nearly started WW3 and could have killed millions of Americans.

Russian "Christianity" is Satanic. They do not follow the teaching of Jesus at all. They do the opposite antichrist.

Russian "Christianity" is Satanic. They do not follow the teaching of Jesus at all. They do the opposite antichrist.
Russia is targeted because it does not follow the woke, anti-Christian ideology of the US elites.

Washington, not Moscow, is pushing drag-queen story time, genital mutilation of children, and access of boys who think they are girls into girls' locker rooms.

In the US pro-cigarette propaganda directed towards young people is banned in the name of public health, but propaganda that encourages young people to engage in dangerous sexual behavior is celebrated.

Russia is targeted because it does not follow the woke, anti-Christian ideology of the US elites.

Washington, not Moscow, is pushing drag-queen story time, genital mutilation of children, and access of boys who think they are girls into girls' locker rooms.

In the US pro-cigarette propaganda directed towards young people is banned in the name of public health, but propaganda that encourages young people to engage in dangerous sexual behavior is celebrated.
None of that is your business. It is God's business and he will take care of it. Unlike Satanic Russia who makes it their business.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil . . . Isaiah 5:20
I agree and you should head your own advice. History is on my side. Russia is the evil empire. You have to be Russian because they believe only members if their church are going to heaven and western Christianity is Satanic.

I agree and you should head your own advice. History is on my side. Russia is the evil empire. You have to be Russian because they believe only members if their church are going to heaven and western Christianity is Satanic.
I am not Russian, and my church was banned by the Soviets for 40 years. Russia is not the Soviet Union.

The first Cold War was about western Christian values from godless Communism. Since then Russia has rejected Communism and returned to Christian morality, while elites in the West have abandoned religion of any kind. Instead, an anti-Christian woke ideology has taken on many aspects of religion.

The current proxy war against Russia is about destroying Christian civilization and replacing it with a godless woke oligarchy.

I am not Russian, and my church was banned by the Soviets for 40 years. Russia is not the Soviet Union.

The first Cold War was about western Christian values from godless Communism. Since then Russia has rejected Communism and returned to Christian morality, while elites in the West have abandoned religion of any kind. Instead, an anti-Christian woke ideology has taken on many aspects of religion.

The current proxy war against Russia is about destroying Christian civilization and replacing it with a godless woke oligarchy.
Killing and bombing Ukraine are Christian values? Jesus would be so proud.

Back