Is a nuclear melt down coming to Ukraine?

Trump supporters who post scripture never think it applies to themselves.
Do you support grooming and genital mutilation of children?

Western countries and Iran are leading the way in gender-reassignment surgery. Ironically just a few years ago, the BBC was criticizing Iran for what has become commonplace in the west.
Iran is one of a handful of countries where homosexual acts are punishable by death. Clerics do, however accept the idea that a person may be trapped in a body of the wrong sex. So homosexuals can be pushed into having gender reassignment surgery . . .

Grooming boys to become prostitutes used to be considered a cultural aberration. Now it is openly promoted in the schools in the US and western Europe.

Russia is viewed as supremely evil because it is European country that still supports values that have been abandoned in the west.

Russia is viewed as supremely evil because it is European country that still supports values that have been abandoned in the west.
"Values", or bigotry?

Also, Russia is (currently) viewed as evil because they have invaded another sovereign nation (and then faked a referendum saying that the Ukrainians wanted them there).

South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN due to shelling damage (article)​

The South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant has declared and EMERGENCY and gone into emergency shutdown after being damaged by Ukrainian army shelling.

I would say sooner or later a melt down will happen.

Even Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant is having it's up and down issues...

External power restored to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant, IAEA says (article)​

VIENNA, Nov 5 (Reuters) - External power has been restored to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant two days after it was disconnected from the power grid after Russian shelling damaged high voltage lines, the U.N. nuclear watchdog said on Saturday.

One of these days power will not be restored to the Zap nuke plant which keeps the emergency systems pumping cooling water. Then what?
I've said from the beginning, Russia seems to be trying to recreate Chernobyl (which was also in Ukraine and harmed many Ukrainians) with the nuclear plants in Ukraine.

Russia is vilified because it supports traditional Christian morality.
I was going to question this, but then I realized how right you are. They do indeed support traditional Christian morals like attempted genocide, execution of innocents, deliberate targeting of civilians, and imperialist invasion of other countries. Those do indeed seem to match what history shows as traditional Christian morals.

I've said from the beginning, Russia seems to be trying to recreate Chernobyl (which was also in Ukraine and harmed many Ukrainians) with the nuclear plants in Ukraine.
That might make sense if Russia wasn't operating the Zap nuclear station and if Russia was bombing the nuke stations like Ukraine is.

I was going to question this, but then I realized how right you are. They do indeed support traditional Christian morals like attempted genocide, execution of innocents, deliberate targeting of civilians, and imperialist invasion of other countries. Those do indeed seem to match what history shows as traditional Christian morals.
Christians stopped the Aztecs from their brutal satanic child sacrifices. You seem to be in favor of such sacrifices.

Christianity is not the only religion prepared to brutally sacrifice the innocent.
Well, no greater love than a man lay down his life for a friend. You see there is no sacrifice of the innocent in Christianity because Christ has done that for believers. Your idea of Christianity is merely your idea which you seem keen to present to people.

Depends what you mean by women. You seem oblivious to reality
In the context of abortion, I mean by women the person who is pregnant. Any other pathetic and ignorant wordplay on your part will be ignored.

In the context of abortion, I mean by women the person who is pregnant. Any other pathetic and ignorant wordplay on your part will be ignored.
What do you mean by abortion, Temujin? Nothing you say necessarily aligns with reality

Well, no greater love than a man lay down his life for a friend. You see there is no sacrifice of the innocent in Christianity because Christ has done that for believers. Your idea of Christianity is merely your idea which you seem keen to present to people.
People of all cultures and beliefs , not just men, are prepared to lay down their lives for others. Altruism is built into our make up. That's one of the reasons the Jesus as sacrifice meme has been enduring. It doesn't mean it happened.

People of all cultures and beliefs , not just men, are prepared to lay down their lives for others. Altruism is built into our make up. That's one of the reasons the Jesus as sacrifice meme has been enduring. It doesn't mean it happened.
What do you mean by men Temujin. You are jumping around words and concepts you cant explain

Back