is God immutable

e v e 21

there are two realms.

buddha belongs to the murdering evil one that got its powers and ‘nirvana’ by making eden to fall.

rossum

buddha belongs to the murdering evil one that got its powers and ‘nirvana’ by making eden to fall.
The Buddha did not kill anyone. Eden fell thousands of years before he was born.

As to nirvana, nirvana is here and now. The Buddha attained nirvana at age 35. He died age 80. For 45 years he was simultaneously in nirvana and here and now.

You have your facts incorrect.

e v e 21

The Buddha did not kill anyone. Eden fell thousands of years before he was born.

As to nirvana, nirvana is here and now. The Buddha attained nirvana at age 35. He died age 80. For 45 years he was simultaneously in nirvana and here and now.

You have your facts incorrect.
i said he belonged to the realm that did it.

the events are described in rg vedas and mahabharata and ramayana.

buddhism was a later dilute corrupt version
…on purpose making that realm to ‘seem’ benign.

I work with a translator and scholar who reads and translates the vedic texts and egyptian hieroglyphs…. i know what they say.

Last edited:

e v e 21

Christ is deity. He came from the other world where paradise was to undo what the evil realm ’gods’ did and restore to the conquered souls of eden what was stolen from them.

the rg vedas are clear on the things that happened, though using different names to describe the cosmological destruction caused by the evil realm.

e v e 21

The context of why He was destroying their cities in the OT (referring to events in the other world) is as above, to get back what they stole.

There is a war. The evil realm will lose every single thing it stole. The entire of the rg veda texts and hieroglyphs confirm and justify God’s anger towards that murdering jealous ugly saturnian realm by its own admissions and gloating.

rossum

the events are described in rg vedas and mahabharata and ramayana.
Those are Hindu scriptures, not Buddhist scriptures.

There are major differences between the two religions; Hinduism emphasises the atman while Buddhism sees the atman as an illusion.

You need to read the Buddhist scriptures if you want to learn about Buddhism.

e v e 21

Those are Hindu scriptures, not Buddhist scriptures.

There are major differences between the two religions; Hinduism emphasises the atman while Buddhism sees the atman as an illusion.

You need to read the Buddhist scriptures if you want to learn about Buddhism.
hinduism and buddhism are both later dilute smokescreens, same details as i said above concerning buddhism. it doesn’t matter if their fake texts are different.

rossum

hinduism and buddhism are both later dilute smokescreens, same details as i said above concerning buddhism. it doesn’t matter if their fake texts are different.
You are entitled to your opinion.

You will need evidence, not just opinion, to convince me that you are correct.