Is God really three Persons, and One Spirit?

God as the ECHAD, the EQUAL Share of himself in flesh has taken away all the three persons Godhead nonsense, the Lord's three-person baptism, gone, the US and the OUR in Genesis 1:26, gone. John 1:1 gone, 1 John 5:7 & 8, gone, the Father Greater than, gone. all of the nonsense, gone.

and Revelation nailed it shut.

:ninja:

GINOLJC, TO ALL,

well now, no three person Godhead believer knows the answer to, "How much of the Spirit was in the body of the Lord Jesus, THE CHRIST". the answer is in Phil 2:6, all of the Spirit ... 100% was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while, "SHARED", in that flesh as the Ordinal Last. this is the beauty of the ECHAD.

the ECHAD of God has been in Phil 2:6 all along, (Given First in Deuteronomy 6:4). one may think that the ECHAD is OT.... ERROR, the ECHAD is both OT and NT all the time. yes, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK. MY GOD THIS IS JUST 2 EASY NOT TO UNDERSTAND.

many people think ECHAD is only OT, no, if it was not for the ECHAD of God we might not have the NT of Father and Son..... (smile), Oh my Goodness.

Oh how TRUE the scriptures are,
Isaiah 8:11 "For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,"
Isaiah 8:12 "Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid."
Isaiah 8:13 "Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread."
Isaiah 8:14 "And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem."

A confederacy? to both the houses of Israel. that got both Jews and Gentiles caught in a confederacy, called the three-person doctrine. a stumbling block.

1 Peter 2:6 "Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded."
1 Peter 2:7 "Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,"
1 Peter 2:8 "And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed."

if one is confounded in a three-person confederacy Godhead, then they are disobedient. meaning .... "whereunto also they were appointed."

we suggest one check their calendar and see if they have a disobedient appointment.

WARNING, the scriptures do not add up to a three-person Godhead, nor support any such thing. as said, check your calendars. if one finds an appointment with disobedient, don't come to 101G, go to God.
Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved."
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"
that three-person Godhead lie is very popular.

The Father, Jesus, LORD, the Ordinal First. the Son, Jesus, Lord, the Ordinal Last.

Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."
Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?"
Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon."
Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon."
Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."
Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

in black and white, God tell us who he is, "JESUS". this verse is a three-person killing machine. Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

the Root is before David, (Spirit), the Father, and the Offspring is after David, (spirit), the Son. yes, the Root/Spirit/Father is the Offspring/spirit/Son in the ECHAD. one PERSON, let's see it in Scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the Root and Offspring is the same as the "FVIRST", and the "LAST", who ALSO is the SAME one PERSON. let's see it in Scriptures.

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

now, to all my three-person believers, the Lord Jesus is the First and the Last according to the book of Revelation. so, how can he be your second person in your Godhead if he's the FIRST?

and if as you say each is separate and distinct, then you now have two First which contradict your own doctrine. WHAT A MESS.

and as one three-person believer said that the titles "LORD", and "Lord", are interchangeable, if so, then your persons as the same one person, meaning there is no first, second, or third persons for they all are interchangeable? don't let the devil use u like that.

whenever one has to change or improve their doctrine without the use of scriptures, THEN ONE KNOW IT'S NOT OF GOD. for God don't change on the truth. if what u said was from God in the beginning and now has to make changes or additions... THEN IT WAS NEVER FROM GOD.

to all my three-persons believers,
if u haven't repented ...... please do so. for a soul is a terrible thing to waste. for our God, the Lord Jesus have all men to be saved.

now, the term "Father". it is not a PERSON, but the title of a person. and that person name is Jesus, the Ordinal First, the LORD, the ... Holy Spirit.

the term "GOD" = the Ordinal First, and "ALSO" the Ordinal Last. the same one Person in the ECHAD.

We put forth that God is the Ordinal of himself as Father and Son in the ECHAD, this answers the US and the Our in Genesis 1:26. the we at John 14:23, and the How he Jesus are in hwaven and on earth at the very same time John 3:13.

since no three-person Godhead believer can answer the Phil 2:6-8 question of being in the form/nature of God and being G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō').

so, let's eliminate this title as a person.

THE "FATHER",

GINOLJC, to all.
Let's get at the Name, and God's Titles. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

if one would notice a child is BORN, but the Son is Given..... NOT "BORN"... hello. first clue.

his name. STOP, not his Name(s) with an "s" at the end of Name, no, his NAME. and also notice the verses said "his", not their, but "his, a single person. meaning only "ONE "Person has the name "EVERLASTING FATHER" and the ONE who has this name, "EVERLASTING FATHER" was A. BORN a child/flesh. and B. Given/Spirit.

NOW THINK CHRISTIANS, if only "ONE" person is EVERLASTING who came in Flesh, then that means your other two suppose "person" are not everlasting.

let's make it plain, 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"1
Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

ONLY? definition time. ONLY: and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively. CASE CLOSED.

next time HIS "God" NAME .... ;) .... Oh this is too good.

JESUS, the Name of the Father, "Yeshua".
the Father's NAME. .... JESUS. for there is one, and ONLY one Almighty. supportive scripture, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

here, the "Lord" is the Almighty, now this,

Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

here, the "LORD" is the Almighty. if both is not the same one person, then one has two separate and distinct almighties, which is a no, no, in the bible. either it's the same person, or else men are lying, for we all know God don't lie.

so, what GIVES? answer, one person in the ECHAD of himself.... meaning he's the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in an Ordinal desigination, just as Phil 2:6 and many other verses states.

the Name of God is "JESUS", because he MANIFESTED the name, and just appeared with the Name.

THE "ECHAD" of God.
What Christians are not getting is this. the Holy Ghost whom many put as a third person is in fact the "only" person who is God in an ECHAD of ORDINAL FIRST/TITLE, FATHER, and ORDINAL LAST/TITLE, SON.

the titles of Father & Son both belong to the Spirit, who is Holy ..... and Holy is his character or characteristics, (G5207, huios, Son). and Spirit is his nature, John 4:24a /////// again, Son = his character, which is Holy, and Spirit = his nature, meaning "Father".

oh so easy to understand. the Title "Holy Spirit" tell us that he JESUS, he's the Father and the Son.

THINK. "ECHAD" in an EQUAL SHARE.

JESUS is "LORD", and "Lord".
Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."

Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

My God this is word for word quote. if one cannot understand this ..... then they are in gross, and I mean GROSS darkness.

the Lord Jesus said, I AM HE, how plain can one get, he just said I, I, I, am God ..... the LORD. putting it clearly, the Lord is the LORD in flesh.

there is no way not 2 believe....... out of GOD own mouth. what more proof does one need?

one says they believe God ........ good, but I question that. because many believe a man view on what God supposed to have said, instead of God himself actually said in his word, ..... the BIBLE.

Now that we know that it is the Lord Jesus who sits on the throne in Revelation chapter 4 & 5, all who believed that it was the ONE whom u calls the Father is not the one who sits.

now your Delima is this. who then was slain and stand before the throne? Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." Revelation 5:7 "And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne."

so who is the LAMB? answer, 2 verses before. Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

when one come to the truth, all these three-person beliefs are reproved.

just reconcile the above TRUTH. 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

True, and the Lord Jesus himself says he's that Spirit. see Revelation chapters 2 & 3 to start off.

Yes. God bless you!

2 Samuel 23:2
The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me; his word was on my tongue.

Lamentations 4:20
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

Psalm 33:6
By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Last edited:
Actually 2 Cor. 3:17 calls The Spirit of The Lord, i.e. The Holy Spirit , THAT Spirit.

And the Lord Jesus is that Spirit. Not a "third person".

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Last edited:
Too vauge. Be more specific. What passages of Rev. 2 & 3 identify Jesus as The Holy Spirit.

Rev 3:5-6
I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Rev 2:26-29
26And whoever will prevail and will observe my works even unto the end, I will give to him authority over the nations. 27And he shall rule them with an iron rod, and they shall be broken like the earthenware of a potter. 28The same I also have received from my Father. And I will give to him the morning star. 29Whoever has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.”

Last edited:
And the Lord Jesus is that Spirit. Not a "third person".

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
The Spirit of The Lord ALWAYS refers to The Holy Spirit.

Rev 3:5-6
I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Rev 2:26-29
26And whoever will prevail and will observe my works even unto the end, I will give to him authority over the nations. 27And he shall rule them with an iron rod, and they shall be broken like the earthenware of a potter. 28The same I also have received from my Father. And I will give to him the morning star. 29Whoever has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.”
Indeed, what The Holy Spirit says to the churches.

Back