Is it “possible” to prove vaccines are killing people?

DeSanto

What evidence would one need to prove vaccines were killing people?

Or is it something that is just impossible to prove?

Asking for a friend ?

Last edited:
There is evidence, but it's not proof. There are spikes in the non-Covid death rates, for each age group, shortly after the time of the staggered vaccinations for those age groups.

There is evidence, but it's not proof. There are spikes in the non-Covid death rates, for each age group, shortly after the time of the staggered vaccinations for those age groups.
What would be considered “proof” as opposed to evidence? Ie. How can it be proven?

What would be considered “proof” as opposed to evidence? Ie. How can it be proven?
There can be evidence that you were in the area where a murder took place, like you dropped your wallet, but that's not proof you killed the person. Finding you standing over the dead body with the gun that killed the person is both evidence and proof

Last edited:
The changed and sick platelets can be seen under microscope.
Thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, as well as many coagulation disorders, have been well documented.

The changed and sick platelets can be seen under microscope.
Thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, as well as many coagulation disorders, have been well documented.
Didn't someone say, when trump was president, that it has never taken less than 5 years to make a vaccine and they would never take a vaccine under a trump presidency but now love the thing so much they want to force it on others.

So its interpretation. Thanks. Again I love agreement.
Scientific conclusions can be used to create new hypotheses. Testing those hypotheses can produce new data that further confirms the original conclusion. This is how science works.

I assume you took a science class or two in high school where they explained what science is and how it works.

Given that science-based products work, we can conclude that science works.

Didn't someone say, when trump was president, that it has never taken less than 5 years to make a vaccine and they would never take a vaccine under a trump presidency but now love the thing so much they want to force it on others.
Science advances quickly. Things we did in the lab in the past that took months now take days.

I think that has more to do with the “science” of “behavioral psychology.” You know, mind control, conditioning, hypnosis? Things like that.

They/We are far more advanced in that field than I think most people realize.

Science does not deal in proof. Science accumulates data, and reaches conclusions that are consistent with that data.
So could there ever be enough evidence to conclude the vaccines are killing people? Or does evidence only work in the affirmative… when concluding the vaccines are safe and effective?

So when trump was president it was "slow" science but once he left office it became "fast" science.
The first vaccine was approved while Trump was still in office.
The quick pace of vaccine development was evident throughout Trump's last year.

Please watch this video… with the understanding that propaganda works both ways and with a healthy skepticism that there is much that is not being disclosed…

That being said, the speaker makes valid points that should at least be considered and discussed without being attacked. I’m genuinely concerned for humanity here.

I know someone who died after receiving the vaccine . Prior to the vaccine they were the picture of health. Which is why they thought they were insuring that continue by getting the vaccine in order to guard against COVID-19.

So, proof? Yes. She died a week after.

Something else I've noticed. Naysayers against both the vaccine and COVID-19, public figures, seem to die due to COVID-19.

That's an odd coincidence I think.

MRNA vaccine was tested across the world in many laboratories since the 1980's.
Never trusted for release into the public domain until now.

And now, we may realize why that is.

Vaccines don't keep people safe if people die after getting that vaccine.

June 2021 The Guardian Article: Why most people who now die with Covid in England have had a vaccination

Last edited:
The first vaccine was approved while Trump was still in office.
The quick pace of vaccine development was evident throughout Trump's last year.
And cackling Harris said she didn't trust any vaccine developed under trump. It's amazing how suddenly the left loved the vaccine after not trusting it. You dont attention do you?

Scientific conclusions can be used to create new hypotheses. Testing those hypotheses can produce new data that further confirms the original conclusion. This is how science works.

I assume you took a science class or two in high school where they explained what science is and how it works.

Given that science-based products work, we can conclude that science works.
You don't own nor speak for science, that is silly.

Saying "science works" is akin to saying gravity works.

Some who think they are some sort of scientist say really silly things.

Back