Is it now time for the last Pope?

Now, now, the light shines in darkness, darkness comprehend it not. I'm here for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, JESUS is the Light, He is who lights the world with His Light.

Why are you advoiding the question?
Your thinking is good for nothing. I don't eat from the tree that causes death.
That's 3 times you've dodged the question.
Get ready, yeah, get ready, you shouldn't believe in cunningly devised fable like the false theory of your "rapture", based in the dream of a demonic and spiritist prophetess or visionary called Margareth MacDonald. She died, but her devilish spirit of lie is not only within you, but within many, sowing his tares, and apostasies.
HUH????
Paul wrote about it. Did you read the part in 1st Thes 4:17 where CAUGHT UP was mentioned?
Perhaps you would be so kind as to explain what "caught up" means in that verse.
Everything that is not true will be burned with everlasting fire, and to those who have sowed lies, the punishment is inevitable. JESUS said: - But the fearful(the cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:v.8.
You're actually beginning to bore me.

HUH???? Paul wrote about it. Did you read the part in 1st Thes 4:17 where CAUGHT UP was mentioned?
Perhaps you would be so kind as to explain what "caught up" means in that verse.
The discussion is about your RAPTURE, you are mixing with Scriptures, so how will it be? Tell us .

Do you want to discuss "caught up" in 1 Thes 4:17?.....or shall we end this conversation?
JESUS said: Luke 20:35-36ASV
35 But they that are accounted worthy to attain to that world (GOD's Kingdom-Revelation 11:15), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 for neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are sons of GOD, being sons of the resurrection.

JESUS said: Luke 20:35-36KJV
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

JESUS said: Revelation 11:15 and 18KJV
15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 - And the nations were (WILL BE) angry, ...

JESUS said: - Matthew 5:5KJV
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

JESUS said: Revelation 5:10KJV
10 And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and WE shall reign on the earth.

Whatever it is, tell us what/how do you describe as scenery of the event you are preaching?
Thes 4:13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

I see, first of all to understand what JESUS said and quoted in the post you replied, it is necessary to have the Spirit of Christ.
You're difficult to answer...that is to understand.
My question is? Whatever it is, tell us what/how do you DESCRIBE as scenery of the event you are preaching?
Not quite sure what you are asking for....should I describe what I think the rapture will look like? 1 Thes 4 does that.
In Rev 19:14 we read.....The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses.

The armies in heaven following Jesus at the second coming are the redeemed saints..those brought to heaven in the rapture.

Thes 4:13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.
You're difficult to answer...that is to understand.

Not quite sure what you are asking for....should I describe what I think the rapture will look like? 1 Thes 4 does that.
In Rev 19:14 we read.....The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses.

The armies in heaven following Jesus at the second coming are the redeemed saints..those brought to heaven in the rapture.
What does the Word of GOD say? JESUS left very clear, saying: Matthew 25: 3-34 and 41and 46, s follow:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory (he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.)
and all the holy angels with Him(Luke 20:35-36), then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King - JESUS - say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom(REVELATION 11:15-18. Take a look.) prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: (Yes, it is for ever and ever, it will NEVER end)

but the righteous into life eternal.

Get ready, the Word is GOD; self-executing, understand?

What does the Word of GOD say? JESUS left very clear, saying: Matthew 25: 3-34 and 41and 46, s follow:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory (he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.)
and all the holy angels with Him(Luke 20:35-36), then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,

34 Then shall the King - JESUS - say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom(REVELATION 11:15-18. Take a look.) prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: (Yes, it is for ever and ever, it will NEVER end)

but the righteous into life eternal.

This message is for the Jews as Daniel 70th weeks deals with the Jews and not the Christians who have been removed previously.

This message is for the Jews as Daniel 70th weeks deals with the Jews and not the Christians who have been removed previously.
Your message is good for nothing, a sower of tares.

JESUS made it very clear:
The HARVEST is the END of the world, the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the END of this world - yeah, this world of the Devil - the tares are the children of the wicked one - the world is infested on them - mainly false Christians of all denominations and sects - the TAIL - , not counting the devilish and idolater RCC, ruled and guided by the Beastof sea - a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
JESUS made it very clear: unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

The Word is GOD, self-executing.

JESUS made it very clear: In the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them:
but gather the wheat into my barn.

JESUS also left very clear, saying: Matthew 25: 3-34 and 41and 46, as follow:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations:
and He shall separate them one from another,

34 Then shall the King - JESUS - say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal.

... No man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,
and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. Matt. 11:27

Get ready, the end of all things is very close.

The last Pope must be elected, and he will be the husband No. 266 of the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church, excluding Peter Apostle, of course. By the way, would be his religious nickname Paulus VII? I think so, because at this same time must manifest also ANOTHER Beast, the Beast of earth-Revelation 13:11- a false lamb with two horns-(a false messiah/false prophet master of Torah), as was prophesied by Paul the Apostle in 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-5 and 9-12.

Get ready

The prophecies of the Irish Saint Malachy, the 12th-century bishop of Armagh, have thrilled and dismayed readers for centuries. He has stated there would be only one more pope after Benedict, and during his reign comes the end of the world. So Francis could be the last. Continue to article if you're interested
Thoughts???

I noticed your buddy Saint Malachy did not prophesy a pre-trib Rapture. :)

Thoughts???

I assume you are aware Saint Malachy was the first Irish Catholic to be canonized.

Why are you impressed with Malachy's prophecy?

Personally, I am not impressed with Malachy's prophecy.

I believe the Rapture will be post-trib as the Presentists understand it.

Last edited:
I noticed your buddy Saint Malachy did not prophesy a pre-trib Rapture. :)

I assume you are aware Saint Malachy was the first Irish Catholic to be canonized.

Why are you impressed with Malachy's prophecy?

Personally, I am not impressed with Malachy's prophecy.

I believe the Rapture will be post-trib as the Presentists understand it.
I'm not "impressed" as you put it.. Just found some of the correlations to be interesting.
If this pope turns out to be the last pope things should get interesting.

As to the rapture.....Jesus returns twice. Once in the air (rapture) and the second time when Jesus comes to earth. (second coming).

ROME — Jesuit Father Thomas Reese wrote Tuesday “the hospitalization of Pope Francis marks the beginning of the end of his papacy,” adding time “is running out” for the 84-year-old pope.

Thoughts???

When Francis dies his papacy ends and another Cardinal is elected Pope beginning their papacy.

What do you think will happen?

The world press has just announced the death of Benedict XVI. The current Pope Francis is also on the brink of death.

Then must be elected the last Pope, and he will be the husband No. 266 (excluding Peter Apostle, of course) of the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church.
By the way, would be his religious nickname Paulus VII? I think so, because at the same time must manifest also another Beast, the Beast of earth-Revelation 13:11- a false lamb with two horns-(a false messiah/false prophet master of Torah), as was prophesied by Paul the Apostle, saying in -2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-5 and 9-12.

Then there will be TWO terrible and satanic Beasts on the earth. Revelation 13: 1 to 18.

Get ready

According to GOD's Word, what needs to happen first? Exactly what is written in Revelation 18: 1 to 5, i.e. the Judgment of the Great Whore, as follows:

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. (Note: This angel is spiritually higher and more powerful than the angels of the Churches)

2 And he cried (will cry) mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Back