Is it okay to murder a baby that has been born if its parents are extremely poor and the baby will have a bad life?

Temujin

Not relevant because my point was about the subjective criteria the laws are made on.
Perhaps we can test you. Since the pro-choice abortion laws are either 12 weeks because of sentience or 24 weeks because of survivability, is pro-choice subjective depending on the criteria?
What point? Every law is made based on subjective views on a particular issue. Having been made, laws are objective. The fact that they differ from place to place doesn't change that.

Temujin

Well quite. You have no idea what is going on
Since you are unable to explain what "point" you are making by stating a truism, as far as you mind is concerned, I would agree. I have no idea what is going on in there. All I can guess is that you feel the need to state obvious facts every now again, since no one agrees with your opinions.

GeneZ

You have it the wrong way round. You have to prove it is murder. You cannot legitimately call people murderers based on a whimsical idea of what murder is.
You are murdering truth. You are murdering honesty and truth. You are murdering common sense. You would crucify Christ.

You murder anything that gets in your way of desired thinking. And, your words prove it.

All you got to do, is defy the truth, to someone who wants to accept truth. That technique you got them thrown off balance. You got them confused and thrown of balanced. Its why wars start, and people get killed. Murder is a desire that must be satisfied one way or another for some perverse minds.

Romans 1:18-30 speaks of those who murder truth. Who reject God after realizing God has to be real. Yet, they murder truth. God hands them over to the desire of their heart6s. And, they transform into flaming homosexuals. Why? Because God hands them over to the fallen angels who constantly murder the truth whenever they can. That is why it says about these men who become homosexuals.... the following:

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God,
so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They
are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters,
insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

Sounds just like the fake news media.

Nice company you keep.

Now, go murder that.

Temujin

You are murdering truth. You are murdering honesty and truth. You are murdering common sense. You would crucify Christ.

You murder anything that gets in your way of desired thinking. And, your words prove it.

All you got to do, is defy the truth, to someone who wants to accept truth. That technique you got them thrown off balance. You got them confused and thrown of balanced. Its why wars start, and people get killed. Murder is a desire that must be satisfied one way or another for some perverse minds.

Romans 1:18-30 speaks of those who murder truth. Who reject God after realizing God has to be real. Yet, they murder truth. God hands them over to the desire of their heart6s. And, they transform into flaming homosexuals. Why? Because God hands them over to the fallen angels who constantly murder the truth whenever they can. That is why it says about these men who become homosexuals.... the following:

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God,
so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They
are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters,
insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

Nice company you keep.

Now, go murder that.
Forgot your meds? You need to calm down, and face facts. Not a single word of this spittle-flecked tirade is true.

BMS

Nice company you keep.

Now, go murder that.
How true this is before our very eyes. They invent ways of doing evil

Temujin

Where you live doesn't make things right and other things wrong. I am sure the Nazis hid behind their laws.
It does make a difference what is legal or illegal. What is right or wrong is subjective. Your feelings don't mean that you live in Texas.

BMS

It does make a difference what is legal or illegal. What is right or wrong is subjective. Your feelings don't mean that you live in Texas.
And that is why I said it is illegal. I have been saying it depends where one lives but you merely talk about where you live so I am only going to talk about Texas. Next time you might realise the world doesnt revolve around you.

Temujin

And that is why I said it is illegal. I have been saying it depends where one lives but you merely talk about where you live so I am only going to talk about Texas. Next time you might realise the world doesnt revolve around you.
Lol! It certainly doesn't revolve around Texas. I am content for populations to come up with laws that they want. I am content with the laws in my country. You are the angry, dissatisfied one.

Mik

Nice company you keep.

Now, go murder that.
Baby murderers do not care what God says! The baby murderers are God! (in their minds). They choose whether the baby in the womb lives or dies! They must love the power. Oh, but they will answer for their deeds in the end.

'These people try so hard to not say what is actually going on, the murder of life, a baby.'

BMS

Lol! It certainly doesn't revolve around Texas. I am content for populations to come up with laws that they want. I am content with the laws in my country. You are the angry, dissatisfied one.
It certainly didnt revolve around Texas, but it does now. In true woke style you built the barrier now speak to me from behind it.

The law is pro-choice abortion is illegal