Is it okay to murder a baby that has been born if its parents are extremely poor and the baby will have a bad life?

GeneZ

"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."
Genesis 2:7

When did God place a human soul in that body?

Was the soul and that body created simultaneously?

When was the soul created?

Temujin

"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."
Genesis 2:7

When did God place a human soul in that body?

Was the soul and that body created simultaneously?

When was the soul created?
No such thing as a soul.

GeneZ

Firstly irrelevant. Whether or not other things were legal says nothing at all about whether or not abortion is legal.

Secondly no, it wasn't. The Nazis just ignored the law.

Who's law? Their own law of their own land said that Jews were vermin. "The Final Solution."

Just like living in Islamic nations see Jews as to be murdered.

Its all because "you say so." Just like "you say so" that abortion is not murder.

All the while, you have nothing objective to back yourself up. You just love sitting on a throne that you deem yourself worthy of.

For, you do not know if abortion is not murder. You impose your own intensified subjective thinking upon a reality that escapes you.

Just like Nazis did not see the murdering of Jews, as murder. You do likewise with your own variation.

Cold heart.... That's all I get from you. One who deifies his own view as he wants, and wishes, reality were.

Electric Skeptic

Who's law? Their own law of their own land said that Jews were vermin. "The Final Solution."
No, their own law - the law of Germany - did not say it was legal.
Just like living in Islamic nations see Jews as to be murdered.

Its all because "you say so."
No idea what you were trying to say so.
Just like "you say so" that abortion is not murder.
No, the dictionary and the law says that abortion is not murder wherever it is legal.
All the while, you have nothing objective to back yourself up.
Wrong again. Both the dictionary and the law are objective. One says that the word 'murder' means 'unlawful killing'. The other says that abortion is legal (again, where it is legal). That means that where it is legal, abortion cannot be murder by definition.
You just love sitting on a throne that you deem yourself worthy of.
I'm not at all interested in your attempts to insult. Try to discuss the issue.
For, you do not know if abortion is not murder.
Yes, I do. See the evidence above.
You impose your own intensified subjective thinking upon a reality that escapes you.
Again, I'm not at all interested in your attempts to insult. Try to discuss the issue.
Just like Nazis did not see the murdering of Jews, as murder.
Unsupported.
You do likewise with your own variation.
False and unsupported.
Cold heart.... That's all I get from you. One who deifies his own view as he wants, and wishes, reality were.
More insults - and obviously false ones. How about instead of insulting and attacking me, you actually produce some evidence that abortion is murder?

GeneZ

What the hell are you even talking about? Who cares about Germany?

I do. You don't care. Because the truth its example set is an embarassment and inconvenience for you.

Situational ethics is all you offer. There are no moral absolutes in your world.

Electric Skeptic

It was murder before it changed to the current law.
What was? What the hell are you even talking about?
Define murder, please. Does it have a definition? Or, is the meaning something to be invented by the state?
Consult any dictionary.
I do. You don't care. Because the truth its example set is an embarassment and inconvenience for you.
You're not even making sense.
Situational ethics is all you offer. There are no moral absolutes in your world.
We haven't even mentioned ethics or morals. We are talking about legality. Are you having trouble following the conversation?

Electric Skeptic

You are losing the argument ....

Obfuscate with confusion is what you just entered into.

Dim gaslighting.....

Or, your mind is slipping.
Again, you are making no sense. There's no argument; abortion is, by definition, not murder. That's it. You're dragging in all these irrelevancies about Germany and ethics and morality...none of which are at issue.

The issue is simple: abortion is, by definition. not murder where it is legal. That's it.