Is it okay to murder a baby that has been born if its parents are extremely poor and the baby will have a bad life?

Truth7t7

It is never OK to murder anyone, including born babies.

Pregnant women should have the option to terminate unwanted pregnancies. Their reasons are not the business of anyone else. Especially RW busybodies who also object to social safety net programs that provide pre- and post-natal care for pregnant women and nutrition and other support for children in poor families.
Your a liberal that's supports and defends first degree murder of the innocent unborn, soon Roe V Wade will be overturned, cry in you vomit!

Truth7t7

But all babies are independent of the mother at birth. And birth is traditionally the demarcation point that identifies personhood.
You support killing the innocent unborn right up to birth, "Evil"

You will meet God the creator!

Hebrews 10:31KJV
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Isaiah 66:24KJV
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Your days are numbered!

Jesus Is The Lord!

Last edited:

GeneZ

And particularly when pregnant adulteresses are executed as commanded (Lev 20:10).
It does not say that...

“‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—
both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

Where do you see baby mentioned in there?

BMS

It does not say that...

“‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—
both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

Where do you see baby mentioned in there?
He makes it up.

GeneZ

Post removed for misrepresentation of scripture.

Maybe you were brought up with a stupid Sunday school teacher. I was not.

Catching someone in adultery was not an easy task. Perhaps you should ask your better half to see how its so easy to get away with?

They had no way to know who was pregnant. Not unless she was well showing she was pregnant. A wife who was showing pregancy was most likely not to be committing adultery at that point.

If so? And, she was well showing pregnant when caught? Then, they would delay the insane woman's execution until after the birth. For it does not teach to execute a pregnant woman, but only a woman caught in adultery.

Don't go beyond what was written.

Last edited by a moderator:

GeneZ

"And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city,
shake off the dust from your feet."
Matthew 10:14

I hate the smell of rotting flesh.

Unwatching this thread.....

BMS

Or it's easier for you to insult and personally attack the messenger as usual and just pretend the message doesn't exist, and pretend that adulteresses never become pregnant.
In my opinion it would be easier make stuff up all the time than to attack someone for continually making stuff up. The making stuff up would come first and cause the insult.

BMS

And yet I can see co-workers, family, my girlfriend, and all the posts on CARM.
Funny how that works.

... if the offspring is still alive at the time of the termination.
Not funny more frightening that you can only see who you want to see and dont care about those you cant see being killed.

And one cant kill someone who isnt alive, so I still have no idea what your last sentence is supposed to mean.

Your posts seem to have gone out of their way to avoid acknowledging the unborn human offspring.