Is it okay to murder a baby that has been born if its parents are extremely poor and the baby will have a bad life?

Mr Laurier

Not funny more frightening that you can only see who you want to see and dont care about those you cant see being killed.
Especially given that I am under no such limitation. But like your claim in another thread, that I think girls have penises, and boys have vaginas, you show your gift for reversing reality.
And one cant kill someone who isnt alive, so I still have no idea what your last sentence is supposed to mean.
Its supposed to mean exactly what it says. Read the exact words, without looking for secret codes
Your posts seem to have gone out of their way to avoid acknowledging the unborn human offspring.
Only in your fantasy world.

Truth7t7

Nobody does.

And you will meet Unicorn the designer!

Appaches 23:46 PRF
79 It is a joyful thing to leap into the belly of the living Elf
Revelation 20:11-15KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

BMS

Especially given that I am under no such limitation. But like your claim in another thread, that I think girls have penises, and boys have vaginas, you show your gift for reversing reality.

Its supposed to mean exactly what it says. Read the exact words, without looking for secret codes

Only in your fantasy world.
First point you have clarified on the other thread, thanks
As to the exact words, do they mean something different to you then?

Mr Laurier

Revelation 20:11-15KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Exposure 31:22-27PRF
You saw what? You need to tell me what mushrooms you ate before you saw that.

Truth7t7

Psalm 12:3-4KJV
3 The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
4 Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

Mr Laurier

Psalm 12:3-4KJV
3 The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
4 Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
Krath 24:6-8PRB
What lOrd? What are you babbling?
Ifeth a lorD wanteth to mutilate people, that lOrd will soon be dealteth with

Where did you see this "great white throne"?

Last edited:

BMS

But this vision is a prophecy so we will have to wait to see if it comes true.
So what type of drugs are transactivist taking that prevents them seeing the observable reality infront of their eyes?

BMS

Krath 24:6-8PRB
What lOrd? What are you babbling?
Ifeth a lorD wanteth to mutilate people, that lOrd will soon be dealteth with

Where did you see this "great white throne"?
And more on topic, why does UK law allow the foetus with downs syndrome to be terminated up to birth, but not the foetus with gender identity disorder?

Temujin

And more on topic, why does UK law allow the foetus with downs syndrome to be terminated up to birth, but not the foetus with gender identity disorder?
Two reasons. Firstly, Downs Syndrome is detectable in the womb and secondly because Downs is classed as a major disorder while gender identity is not. Doctors are not magicians or fortune tellers. Neither are they social engineers.

JosephLeo

Is it okay to murder a baby that has been born if its parents are extremely poor and the baby will have a bad life?

If an abortion fails, is it okay to murder the baby after it is born?

Why murder the baby? Let it live. Just because one is poor doesn't mean one is not happy with what they have. There's always a chance that the baby will grow up successful.

If an abortion fails, can the baby survive for long with missing parts?

Is abortion really the only solution? I've seen teens attending high school pregnant and upon giving birth, gave it away for adoption. Birth and forget, not my problem.

BMS

Two reasons. Firstly, Downs Syndrome is detectable in the womb
Well Downs syndrome is detectable even in the womb and gender identity isn't detectable ever at all, so that is not the reason.

and secondly
Not secondly because your first point was off the mark.
because Downs is classed as a major disorder while gender identity is not.
doesn't exist. Gender identity doesn't exist remember? You could even remember whether you thought men who called themselves 'transwomen' were men or women.
The imaginary gender identity engineering is social engineering and if a doctor gets involved in it then they most certainly are into social engineering.

BMS

Two reasons. Firstly, Downs Syndrome is detectable in the womb and secondly because Downs is classed as a major disorder while gender identity is not. Doctors are not magicians or fortune tellers. Neither are they social engineers.
So why does UK law allow a foetus with Downs Syndrome to be terminated up to birth, but not a foetus with same sex attraction?
Ah o yes sorry, same sex attraction isn't ever at all detectable either

BMS

So why does UK law allow a foetus with Downs Syndrome to be terminated up to birth, but not a foetus with Swyer sundrome?
Swyer Syndrome is detectable in the womb isnt it?

Why the hatred and prejudice against people with Downs Syndrome? Why celebrate the achievements of people with Downs Syndromes who manage to escape being killed in the womb in the Paraolympics? Bit double faced isnt it?

BMS

Where is the Equality for foetuses with Downs Syndrome to be able to also be aborted by the choice of their mother only up to 24 weeks.

Where is the Diversity when only foetuses with Downs Syndrome can be aborted after 24 weeks, what about equality for gay and lesbian foetuses?

Where is the inclusion when only foetuses with Downs Syndrome can be aborted up to birth and not foetuses who will become people with gender identity disorder.

So much for ED&I

So much for equality of outcome.

BMS

I guess we need LGBTQID+ where the D stands for Downs Syndrome

Maybe LGBTQIDC+ where the C stands for Christian.

Maybe LGBTQIDCMAJHSZDDP+ where A is for atheist, MJHSZ is for other religions and P is for insulate britain climate protesters. I cant now remember what DD stood for, but Insulate Britain climate protesters now have an injunction against them blocking the motorways which is unfair since peaceful pro-life protesters cant protest outside an abortion abbatoir even though its legal and they arent blocking the entrance.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

I agree 100%, the gender disorder is first in line for prime minister

Reactions: BMS